I've realized what my problem is.

sportguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It finally hit me last night what my major problem is with women...

I don't have problem meeting them or even chatting them up. My problem is I get too damn exited when texting them and always answer their texts right away. And I even when I know I should ignore them, or not answer their phone calls/texts, I still do regardless.

Of course, I only do this with girls I'm interested in. The ones who I don't care about or who I hooked up with and ditched, I always ignore them which leads them to chase me.

From this day on, no more of that ****.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes (unfortunately) if you treat the chicks you're interested in the same way as the ones you're not interested in, it opens you up to a new world

JPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
MisterD said:
Yes (unfortunately) if you treat the chicks you're interested in the same way as the ones you're not interested in, it opens you up to a new world
that

Matthew Lyon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can certainly agree to an extent of the responses here about treating the pretty ones like you would the less attractive ones, but it really comes down to enjoying your own life without them and that way you won't feel the need to always check your phone. Enjoyment (In joy) of your own life. That's where the difference is made from the guys who are too available and the ones who are not.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a problem a LOT of people have, so no need to feel bad. I talk to friends, acquaintances, and strangers who say the same thing constantly. It's just natural to put more effort into someone you like. But, it always backfires. Self-control is a must. Realizing this is a huge step.