Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've made it!!! No more High School/ Underclassmen read

KillaCam1100

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes all my fellow DJs, I have reached the end, the end of High School. No more waking up at five in the morning my friends, none of that other sh*t too. This is gonna be my summer to shape up for them college girls, and get ready to move out the house, but not for good. Word to underclassmen.....I want miss High School, matter of fact, i'll never look back, it was just that bad guys. In High School, I've never had any real friends after my best friend left in 9th grade, in High School some people might seem like their your friend, but they are out to use you, or just hangout with you to make them cool. What I'm trying to say is, there are a lot of fake people in High School......don't get caught up. Chosse your friends wisely, if you get a girl, make sure she is real, and make sure she only with you because of you. Not your money, because you play a sport, your car, itz all about love. High School is just a test, people gonna play you and test you....again don't let it get to you. Just go to school with a "I don't give a f**k" attitude towards other students. Holla

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt u gotta play your cards smartly in high school

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on dude. 95 percent of the people i know at my school are fake. They're all worried about popularity and what other people are doing. I got 3 days left and can't wait. Fvck em!

KillaCam1100

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
Right on dude. 95 percent of the people i know at my school are fake. They're all worried about popularity and what other people are doing. I got 3 days left and can't wait. Fvck em!

LOL!!!

THATZ THE SPIRIT!!!

KEEP IT UP GUYS!!!

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a girl and I'm currently a freshman but I don't want high school to end just THIS year because I know I'll miss everyone too much (especially that one very special guy :( )

KillaCam1100

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
I'm a girl and I'm currently a freshman but I don't want high school to end just THIS year because I know I'll miss everyone too much (especially that one very special guy :( )

WE GOT A GIRL ON THE BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, actually theres a handful girls on the board. See Spoiled's thread "I'm a Girl!" if you're in the mood for a good laugh:D :p .

Reaction score
OH YEAH!!!!!! AAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA and stuff.........jk.

Our seniors left on friday and although many of them are c*nts and of no use to me, I felt kind of sad for them because its high school and stuff and they'll probably miss it or something....and so I started reflecting on myself and what I'm gonna do to make my last year the best year in that son of a b*tch because it's a crazy world in high school.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I probaly won't miss it when i'm gone, but I am not going to treat it like a dead dog, I'm goin play the game for all it's worth then moove on to the next one.

Spoiled3289

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonder and Tyte shut up I'm tired of all you guys who hate against me for trying to help guys so shut up augh

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're right- the end of school has been a lot of fun, but it has equally been bad in terms of rumors. Too bad for those f*cks I don't care.

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Wonder and Tyte shut up I'm tired of all you guys who hate against me for trying to help guys so shut up augh

Then leave!