Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ive had one of the weirdest nights..

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
So im out with this chick, and we're just having a blast. The comedy show was awesome, we were both laughing.. she was giving me HUGE IOI's - hanging all over me blah blah blah

So after the show we decided to hit some more bars, hang out have a good time....

Well then we got back to my car and started making out and she was like "do you like me?" and i said yeah you're cool why dont you get in the car and we'll talk about it, or you can come over to my place.

All of the sudden she turned on a dime. She all of the sudden got really stand off'ish and was like "I DONT DO THAT KINDA STUFF AND IM REALLY OFFENDED AT THOSE WORDS blah blah blah" -- I'm thinking to myself, yeah maybe i was a bit aggressive, but **** man, shes 8 years older then me, shes not ****ing dumb. This was our 3rd date and I had to escalate it somehow. Anyways it took a while to calm her down.

Shes trying to convince me that I did nothing wrong she was just offput by the 6-8 words i said. Im like we just spent 5 hours together on this date.. and now you're pissed at 8 words???

So we get in my car, we're all hanging out and whatever I drive her back to her spot and we hardcore make out, im grabbing titties and ****, and shes LOVING it. So then im like so ill see you on friday you come over and watch a movie...

Dime turn again. - "You just assume that im gonna see you on this date? No, see now im really seeing that youre just ****y."

uh.. okay..

So then we're making out again and shes loving it and she gets out of my car and is like alright drive safe.

I get a text from her 5 minutes later: "Awww i'm worried now, didnt know it was so late! Come back if you need to"

So i just reply: "Gnight :)"

---

What is this blasphemy?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search the forums for "anti slut defence" (ASD) and "last minute resistance" (LMR).
You're not alone in this fvcked up situation.

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think this is asd. Sounds more like drama queen or signs of a bpd to me. Nut Job. Be weary of this one.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her in the car next time stop trying to plan things. And keep trying her it turns her on.

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, im not ****in walkin on eggshells anymore.

This girl was obviously offended by what I said, and i can respect that - but at the same time I can't just magically turn back time and come up with a better way of saying it, or not saying it at all.

So i told her I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable but she had this like look and attitude that I was gonna rape her in my car. Chill the **** out?

I can already tell what kind of girl this is.. but im gonna try this one last time (Something 100% sober and chill), if we get the same results - im nexting her.

Ill keep you updated

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have expected her to be ok with that after a third date and a fun one at that.

After dealing with some of this myself from a BPD chick, I decided not to talk about such things. Just take action and go for it. If you then talk about on another date, after doing the deed and she says the same kind of thing....NEXT her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fvck the attitude out of her...she'll learn to respect the c0ck...