Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I've had a crush on you for years"

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahah.

Not sure if there any Bodybuilding.com guys here, or any MISC'ers but this thread is epic. If you noticed in the BB.com Forum, they have a over-confident presence, very douchebaggy, but I'd bet that if there was a poll between who gets more ass between SoSuave and BB.com, BB takes it by a longshot.

They may not have all the tactics or super seductive skills as SS, but there self-amusement, doucehbaggery and trolling gets them girls. Theres even girls on BB.com for proof.

THIS SELF-AMUSEMENT TEXT FOLLOW UP IS HILARIOUS.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128814501

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha!!! That shyt is legendary! Some of those guys have balls hahahaha

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find interesting about that text is that it is the exact opposite of what they tell you here on SoSuave. Here they always say never tell a girl you like them, which is basically what "I've had a crush on you for years" is.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but if you've EVER talked to the girl and made a good impression, she'll know you don't mean it, and are just making a cheesy joke! Thus, success.

But if you really are a sad loser then it's what you all expect.

P

perseverance

Why are they doing it through IM? Surely it would be better to do it in person?

I will try it actually, not through IM though!

LOL at AirWar, props to him for trying.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are they doing it through IM? Surely it would be better to do it in person?
I don't know, if you text it and then stop, that gives them time to think about it and lets their imagination start to work.

The other thing is he said text it to every girl you know. If you cast a wide net you will likely find some fish.

I wouldn't recommend this myself because it seems dishonest but I could see it working for various cad type fellows.
What's interesting to me is here we have what seems to be a "bad boy" basically acting AFC in order to get laid. Nothing is quite what it seems, is it?

BlackMos17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant stop reading that thread, its f8ckin hilarious. Plus most of em are just messin around with girls they dont even know

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums...6CASHOEDWCAV1W6VYCAOEDCMDCAQGYHW2CA55E7QN.jpg

ThreadBomber (On BB.com) said:
who do i text it to if I don't know any girls?
Evidently, for a lot of the guys on that site, any random girl on the internet will do...smdh

Mtguy8787 (On BB.com) said:
it works every time. Theyre so busy fingering themselves over you that they never text/talk to you for years.
:crackup:

Goby (On BB.com) said:
Also proof that if a chick likes you you can basically do whatever.
lol, this site is the epitome of Anti-Game.

P

perseverance

Lucifero.

My mates eldest brother was in a bar one night and he got chatting to a woman, after a while talking he come out with "I bet I can make your tits wobble, if not I'll buy you a pint". She said "ok" and he grabbed her tits and ordered her a Stella. They're happily married now.

It just proves that if a woman likes you enough, you can act like a clown because she sees past that, you don't need game in some cases.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice, looks like they're just ****ing around and they're getting positive results. they in it for the fuk, while I think most guys on sosuave in for relationships.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just for kicks, i've been messaging this to random hot girls to see their responses. will keep you guys posted.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so far no success but had sh1tloads of fun writing this stuff.

I only tried this on two girls.

I've searched over 200 pages on okcupid and only found two girls attractive. Might as well be pickier.

Sent two messages exactly the same.

message 1.
Subject: Lettuce be reality

Lettuce be cheese and tomatoes. Just wanted to let you know I've had a crush on you for years. Just had to get that off my chest.

-------

Message 2.
Subject: Lettuce be cereal

Umirin?

Okay, so that was a bad joke. It's not possible to have a crush on you for years when i've only just come across you yesterday. Let me rephrase that last message and say that I've had a crush on you for just a day.

Conversations over the internet just isn't the same as in person. Normally it would be you and I talking to each other. I would ask a question and you would respond, vice versa. By the end of this conversation we would immediately know whether we wanted to continue or not but you obviously can't do that so here I am writing a monologue.
Umirin?

What i'm saying is you're good looking, im good looking and funny, so why don't we get to know each other? I'll start by introducing myself. Hi, my name is AAAgent.
-----

one girl hasn't logged on since before i sent it, the other girl checked my profile twice. once after each message.

I have this one girl visiting my profile everyday, but she's just average.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
so far no success but had sh1tloads of fun writing this stuff.

I only tried this on two girls.

I've searched over 200 pages on okcupid and only found two girls attractive. Might as well be pickier.

Sent two messages exactly the same.

message 1.
Subject: Lettuce be reality

Lettuce be cheese and tomatoes. Just wanted to let you know I've had a crush on you for years. Just had to get that off my chest.

-------

Message 2.
Subject: Lettuce be cereal

Umirin?

Okay, so that was a bad joke. It's not possible to have a crush on you for years when i've only just come across you yesterday. Let me rephrase that last message and say that I've had a crush on you for just a day.

Conversations over the internet just isn't the same as in person. Normally it would be you and I talking to each other. I would ask a question and you would respond, vice versa. By the end of this conversation we would immediately know whether we wanted to continue or not but you obviously can't do that so here I am writing a monologue.
Umirin?

What i'm saying is you're good looking, im good looking and funny, so why don't we get to know each other? I'll start by introducing myself. Hi, my name is AAAgent.
-----

one girl hasn't logged on since before i sent it, the other girl checked my profile twice. once after each message.

I have this one girl visiting my profile everyday, but she's just average.
gjdm

Strong misc slang usage and original lols.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on page 73. Trolling.jpeg

Check out my exchange on dat der thread.

Got a number so easily on Facebookchat, I tried this in real-life, with abit of liquid confidence. Got a makeout and set up a date. I lawyered.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice warrior. i'm not too keen on trying this within my circle since.

out of the two hb's i message only one has logged back on. i sent her a 3rd message.

Subject: Calzone

Would you be interested in coming out to lunch?
----
what i don't understand is, her profile says "if i don't want to talk to you, i will block you."

I'm not blocked. everytime i send her a message she checks my pf again. my profile ain't changing. These hb's should just say no instead of wasting our time trying to string us along or pick and choose. Oh well not all is lost.

Sent the crush message to another cute chick. saw her pf but don't think she'll find it funny. i'm just trying to get a response so i can continue this conversation.