Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've got numbers out the ying yang. Now what?

jc.dunn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself to be pretty good with girls. Confidence is no issue for me, and recently my fear of approaching chicks has evaporated. Lately, I've met a tonne of women. I've got a list of phone numbers on my bulletin board of good looking girls to call. But for some reason, I still don't get dates. I know the numbers are real- that isn't an issue.

The last couple girls i've phoned to set stuff up with have agreed to meet up with me, and then either don't show up or they flake out on me. Obviously, I next them right away, but do you guys have any good tips for the first phone call to increase their interest?

More info: I have been setting up either coffee dates or inviting them to my place to watch a movie. I'm 18. About half the numbers i get are in clubs. The other half come from whereever (mall, class, gym, etc.).

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the true world of dating. Yes, it does happen alot. It's during that first meeting when the girl will know if she'll really want to hang out with you or not.

It's easy to get numbers. But you have to build up enough attraction during that first meeting so she'll be looking forward to seeing you again.

jc.dunn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you're right. But in the meantime, I've got all these beutiful girls, and even if I didn't drop perfect game on perfect meeting, I must still be able to salvage it. Regardless of how much they want to hang out with me, there must be better ways to talk on the phone then others. And even if I do really well on the first meeting, it can't hurt to be better on the phone.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
inviting them to your place might be a bit much for some girls on the first date....coffee sounds better

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to spend more time with them during that first meeting. Try to get them to do something with you right away. Like at a club meet them, talk for awhile, try to get them to come grab a bite to eat with you or go to another club, etc. That way they'll be more used to you and when you call up you're not just that stranger that asked for her number, you're the cool guy she hung out with that night.

jc.dunn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good idea. I usually only talk to them for about 5 minutes. I'd still like to salvage some of the current ones (i've got some 10s...)

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U are doing something wrong on the phone thats obvious

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm let me pull one of my old posts 4 u

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should probably not go for the "date" quite yet. especially if you met them at a club, invite them and their friends to meet you and your friends there.

once you are comfortable with each other, and you have good conversation on the phone, then you can try to get a date.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of girls give out their real phone number and still have no interest in seeing you again when you call them. Improve your skills and play the field more.