Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've come to the conclusion that all women at least in North America are evil

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, All women in North America are indeed evil.
I recently had a friend who rediscovered facebook
and was trying to reconnect to some old "friends"
we went to high school with.

One of the girls told him straight out,
"Listen, your not important enough for me to talk to".

Like WTF? Who does this girl think she is? She was
by no means hot or popular or anything,
yet she has this sense of entitlement, like she
is better than everyone.

If average looking girls are doing this and being this mean.
Then what hope do we have, but put up with this BS
from North American girls.

Granted I have no idea what its like outside of North America,
but I am willing to venture out and see if its the same crap.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So wait your theory is based on a single facebook exchange? Not that I don't disagree with you to a degree, but the problem is that most guys don't filter girls nor do they call them them on her BS.

That was either a giant ****e test your friend failed or the girl was a total biatch. Either way it doesn't matter.

Rule fo thumb: If a girl is that into to Facebook she's not worth anything more than a casual lay. Facebook is a tool/device to socialize anything beyond that is just not heathly.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
If someone said hi to me I wouldnt say to them im too important to say hi back. Thats just ****ing retarded. We are all fellow human beings we should start treating each other that way. I guess the same rules dont apply for women? Because they are not human beings.

How hard is it to be a decent human being really?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend should have print-screened that and posted it on certain forums . . the trolling of her would be legendary . . EVEN IN HELL.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
gspshields2 said:
Yes, All women in North America are indeed evil.
I recently had a friend who rediscovered facebook
and was trying to reconnect to some old "friends"
we went to high school with.

One of the girls told him straight out,
"Listen, your not important enough for me to talk to".

Like WTF? Who does this girl think she is? She was
by no means hot or popular or anything,
yet she has this sense of entitlement, like she
is better than everyone.

If average looking girls are doing this and being this mean.
Then what hope do we have, but put up with this BS
from North American girls.

Granted I have no idea what its like outside of North America,
but I am willing to venture out and see if its the same crap.

Its called modern liberal women with unlimited pu$$y power due to 1000000s of men chasing them and offering them any and everything they want in exchange for access to their precious rare vaginas..

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Its called modern liberal women with unlimited pu$$y power due to 1000000s of men chasing them and offering them any and everything they want in exchange for access to their precious rare vaginas..

Yes but does this type of liberalism/lack of respect exist in other places outside of North America. This is the real question. If not we are all doomed.

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly you guys are pathetic.

woman are not that complicated nor are they that hard to get.

you are a 7 to a woman, you will have no problem getting a 7 or below. if you and your friends are getting shut down by average value woman than im afriad to tell you that you guys are below average value men.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys are being a bit dramatic here.

Yes, there are 'evil' and entitled people, especially in North America (women included).

But there are still a few hidden gems.

If you're really having that much trouble finding a quality girl, it could be a few things:

1. You are not a quality guy so you aren't capable of finding and/or getting a quality girl

2. You have unrealistic expectations on what a quality girl is. Every girl on this Earth is only human, after all. People make mistakes. Get over it.

3. You are looking in the wrong places. If you meet a girl who is going out constantly to bars and clubs, there's a good chance that she's probably not all that morally upstanding. This is more of a generalization and is not necessarily true, however.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
garruk said:
honestly you guys are pathetic.

woman are not that complicated nor are they that hard to get.

you are a 7 to a woman, you will have no problem getting a 7 or below. if you and your friends are getting shut down by average value woman than im afriad to tell you that you guys are below average value men.

its not even about getting women, hes trying to reconnect with old friends.

how are ****ing pathetic?
because he said hi to a friend from highschool? that makes him pathetic?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLW said:
But there are still a few hidden gems.
LOL, if thats what women have been reduced to, "a few hidden gems" as you call it, then no, he is not being dramatic at all.

Orchard

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
People have always been mean. It has nothing to do with politics.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
LOL, if thats what women have been reduced to, "a few hidden gems" as you call it, then no, he is not being dramatic at all.

Okay, maybe the 'hidden gems' statement made a good girl seem a bit too elusive.

I agree that there are *****y girls out there.

But I don't agree that all of them are like that. If you find the right circle of friends and spend time with quality people, you will find that they are pretty abundant.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And all american men are pigs... :rolleyes:

Seriously man you can't just make an overall assumption based off one girl who was a complete b1tch. She probably had issues of her own to deal with and took it out on your friend.

There are plenty of beautiful incredible women out there who aren't like this. Don't let a cvnt like her interfere with that!

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
And all american men are pigs... :rolleyes:

Seriously man you can't just make an overall assumption based off one girl who was a complete b1tch. She probably had issues of her own to deal with and took it out on your friend.

There are plenty of beautiful incredible women out there who aren't like this. Don't let a cvnt like her interfere with that!

ive never met a nice beautiful women before ever. i have no beautiful female friends.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
gspshields2 said:
Yes but does this type of liberalism/lack of respect exist in other places outside of North America. This is the real question. If not we are all doomed.
the more capitalism a country is the more power women have.. cause consumer markets are driven my womens purchasing and influence over mens purchasing.. and most men spend alot of money every year trying to get access to vaginas. so women end up with alot of power..

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
ive never met a nice beautiful women before ever. i have no beautiful female friends.
Sounds like you need to get out there and be more social then man.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^What he said^

Also, this is off of one experience. Why did it upset you this much you felt like you needed to make a thread about it? You knew this chick from highschool, tried to talk to her and she told you to go fvck yourself.

I would've just told her to fvck off or just ignored her and let that be the end of it. Shouldn't let some arrogant b1tch you barely know get under your skin so bad. And generalize every woman on one experience.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
joverby said:
^What he said^

Also, this is off of one experience. Why did it upset you this much you felt like you needed to make a thread about it? You knew this chick from highschool, tried to talk to her and she told you to go fvck yourself.

I would've just told her to fvck off or just ignored her and let that be the end of it. Shouldn't let some arrogant b1tch you barely know get under your skin so bad. And generalize every woman on one experience.
Because this example is not just one. But one of many that are like this. I ask you is this deserved?