I've been so busy

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really a question and not necessarily looking for advice either, just wanted to say something...

I've been extremely busy this past week. I haven't even made time to hang out with my friends, even over the weekend, because I've just been so busy both as a student and busy with multiple jobs. Even so, normally I have time I can make for them throughout the week somewhere. Meant to go out this past weekend with a girl I've been dating for five or six months, didn't get around to even calling or talking to her.

Mostly I just wish I had made more time for some sort of human social interaction. I've been stuck at my office or at my desk and haven't hardly said a word to a single person that wasn't a coworker and work related. I miss my girl and I really miss some of my friends whose calls/contacts I haven't even found time to return or even listen to voicemessages.

This week probably won't be any different. I'm in my office right now and I work 14 straight hours again today.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Cashew said:
This week probably won't be any different. I'm in my office right now and I work 14 straight hours again today.
14 straight hours? My goodness man. I work 12 hours a day on my job and I feel tired,but I work like 4 days in a row each week,then I have 3 days in a row off. So I'm pretty cool with that. All I can say is just hang in there and tough it out. Maybe next week will be better.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to be able to pay for school. This is my last year though, so I'm almost there and won't have to both support myself and pay a bunch of tuition. I've been fine most weeks with juggling my jobs (been doing it nearly a year now)... it's just recently they both have been a bit more demanding than usual. It should settle down a bit after this week though.

I'm getting some days off next week. Haven't had a day off since the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, November 25th. Should be nice and am looking forward to it. The girl and I are going out to Disneyland one day, a good friend of mine will be visiting from out of town for another couple days. (I just need to make it there is all)

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cashew said:
Not really a question and not necessarily looking for advice either, just wanted to say something...

I've been extremely busy this past week. I haven't even made time to hang out with my friends, even over the weekend, because I've just been so busy both as a student and busy with multiple jobs. Even so, normally I have time I can make for them throughout the week somewhere. Meant to go out this past weekend with a girl I've been dating for five or six months, didn't get around to even calling or talking to her.

Why are you giving up sex for money? Get a loan, then go out and have sex with your girl ASAP. All this work is moot if you can't enjoy yourself.