Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've been laid but there's a small problem

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so after the movies I took this girl away to a place in my car like we always do. We have messed around in the past and the last time we talked on the phone she said we should have sex to see how we like it. Well, I was a virgin and she's had about 3 partners before. So, we made out for a while, then I fingered her and she got off like 4 times. She was moaning the whole time. Then she sat on my lap and she was ready to have sex. I told her to get a condom out of my glove box and she told me that she thought they were gross. So now I was thinking what to do. She got off of me and told me she wasn't changing her mind about using a condom. So I told her that I didn't want to get her pregnant and she insisted that she knew her cycle and there is no way she would. Well, long story short, we fvcked and I pulled out before I came cause she wanted me to anyways. Well, here's the kicker. When I was taking her home I asked her how she liked tonight and she said she did. Well when I got home my phone goes off and she sends me a text message," I don't think we shoulda done that." Then I ask her why, and asked her if she thought we moved too fast and she said yes. Then I asked her if she enjoyed tonight and she said no. Then I said it was ok we both like each other, and she said she doesn't know how much she likes me. Well, then I asked her if she still liked me, or if she liked me any less, same, or more, and she didn't send back, but it was like 1 am, so she prolly was tired. I sent her a last message and said that I thought we moved to fast but didn't have any regrets and would do it again. And told her to call me today. So what the fvck is going on?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter WHAT a girl tells you, NEVER have sex without a condom! Seriously, it's just dumb.
Some girls are really fvckin freaky, and they'll want to have your kids, even if you don't want to, so they'll make some **** up about how they know they're on the pill or they just want to feel you or something so you odn't use a condom, and then get them pregnant.
I'm not saying you might have just gotten her pregnant (which, btw, IS still possible despite the fact you "pulled out")..... I'm just saying, ALWAYS use protection.

Now, about the real issue.......

it's called post-sex regret. Well, that's probably not a technical term. She was caught up int he heat of the moment, and now, afterwards, she realizes it got the best of her.
If you see her again, she might get caught up again and have sex *again*....... but then she will never talk to you again after that.

You've got a problem on your hands: she feels embarassed about it now. She's not going to be keen on facing you.

The solution? Pull back. Remove yourself from seeing her. If YOU remove yourself, SHE'LL want to bring you back. Maybe she'll even work out some issues too.
If you don't pull back, you may get lucky once or twice more, but then you'll have a chick who can't bear to ever face you again.......

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
go get tested for STDs. And you ****nig moron. don't ever obey her about a condom.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... especially since she's been with 3 guys before. If she thinks condoms are gross, then you can bet she didn't use one with them either. :eek: Get tested. Also, it is one thing to "forget" to use a condom, or to not have one available, or to have that sort of relationship with someone (not condoning any of that, just saying...) ... but it is definitely another to REFUSE to use a condom. You should have said "well then I refuse to **** you" and taken her home.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem about pulling back is that we go to the same small private school and see each other a lot everyday. She just sent me a lot of messages and she said that she feels uncomfortable and unhappy because I like her more then she likes me. She has said before that she doesn't want a relationship and she said it again and that she doesn't want to be with anyone right now and us messing around isn't helping she said.

Big Boi

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...

she has AIDS, and uses little innocent boys like you to spread the virus...she acts interested until she has sex with you without a condom, then all of a sudden "she doesnt know if she likes you"...she never cared about you and now that you have AIDS, she can move on to the next victim and you're left wondering what happened.

that's the worst case scenario of course...

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some serious help. I told her to call me tonight and she didn't. I don't think she's ever gonna want to do anything with me again. It's so wierd. Everything was fine till we had sex. And she was moaning like crazy and I lasted a long ass time so it wasn't that. Her problem is that she doesn't want a relationship but yet she's been messing around with me. What should I do? Should I just not talk to her at school or anything and let her come to me? Or should I offer to just be friends with benefits until we go to college, cause we're both going to go to the same college and she wants to live together?

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you've already screwed up with her too much. Just cut your losses and move on. If she's not into condoms, you're not into her, ESPECIALLY if she's been with so many guys before.

One more thing: THE PULL-OUT METHOD DOESN'T WORK. There's sperm in your pre-ejaculatory semenal fluids.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
lets see how you can turn this to your advantage, forget about her, now it looks as though youve used her! yay!

Well, she was either a slag and just used u,

or she was so horny and just wanted you so much she didnt have time for condoms so u just ****ed, and now she regretsd not using the condom.

Shes scared she might be pregnant and thats y shes not talking 2 u, leave it a few days and call her and talk seriously if you really like her, otherwise jut forget her like everyones said.

Ill_Nino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw, dude your are screwed. You should of have done it with a condom regardless of what she said. Most likely you got her pregnet because of your pre ejaculatory semenal fluids. Maybe she had an STD too... :(

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ill_Nino
Aw, dude your are screwed. You should of have done it with a condom regardless of what she said. Most likely you got her pregnet because of your pre ejaculatory semenal fluids. Maybe she had an STD too... :(
Bull ****, why u trying to worry the guy its not most likely she's pregnant, however she could be so viper dude, if she is you need to stand up to your responsibilities.

just cuz you had sex without a condom dopesnt mean you have an STI or the ***** is pregnant, she may be on the pill and not told you.

But if your that worried your gunna have to ask her.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've finally making ground with her. She sent me more messages last night. She said that she's not attracted to me, blah, blah, blah, which is total bullsh*t. Then I said, well, you sure do a nice job of leading people on. Then she said, well, you just care about physical things with me, that's all you think or say. I told her that I just wanted to be with her and that physical things didn't mean sh*t to me, I just thought she wanted to and it was a way to get closer to her. Then she says to prove it and that I'll say anything. Well, that was the last thing she said and I skiped school today cause I didn't want to see her. I'm actually thinking she might have skipped school too but that's beside the point. I really do care about this girl, and she's not just a fvck buddy. I know this sounds kind of afc, but I could picture us married some day. What can i do to salvage this?

LilKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

WOAH WOAH WOAH hold your ****ing horses now, lets not get carried away with ourselves.

How old are you? 15? 16? and you're already thinking of marriage...jesus ****ing christ, you're way too young for this ****.

You have oneitis bad buddy, need to get over her.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chances that she's pregnant are minimal. Even if a guy cums in a girl, and she conceives, there's still an 80% that she'll never know she was pregnant because the egg will die.

He pulled out which lessened the chances of fertilization. So I wouldn't worry too much about her being pregnant. GET TESTED.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold the phone!

RIght now you are being 100% AFC, take this on the chin, she says shes not attracted to you.

Hmmmmmm would you be attracted to someone who texts you and calls you every minute of the day? I dont think so!

leave it a week, dont speak 2 her dont call her, dont text her, if she[/I} doesnt contact you in that week shes not interestred, and youll have to get over it. If she doesnt contact you because she has been busy then you can have one last stab at gettin the girl.but stay relaxed and think short term not long term.

Remember no contact.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried to not have contact with her! I have skipped school the past 2 days but she has text messaged me on my phone both of those days. My friend told me that when she saw I wasn't at school yesterday, she left after 2nd period

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my God! It's 12 pm and we should be in school right now and my phone rings and its her. I answer it and she tells me that she is just calling to see if I was ok, and she said she went to school again today and left after 2nd period. Now, what do you guys think is going on her now? I'm pretty sure she is leaving school early because I'm not there. This situation just gets more and more confusing, cause one minute she says one thing and the next she'll say or do the opposite.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop answering your phone, dont reply to her texts,

No CONTACT, remember.