Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've been invited to a secret group

Reaction score
The guys are big shots, huge in my town... They know the streets, and they said I am ready.

I have another three days to think about this, and I really don't know what to say.

I've had pacts with my friends before. I've been part of groups that did everything together. I've never had to actually join a group though, I'm usually there when it is formed.

What should I be careful of?

I don't want to join the group, than find out later that they do anything illegal.

If they are not doing anything illegal though, than what really is the use of joining?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have started 36 THREADS in TWO WEEKS. STFU for five minutes.

Reaction score
Would it make a difference if I made a whole new account for every thread I made?

Shut up or just give your opinion and leave it at that.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stackthestyles said:
Would it make a difference if I made a whole new account for every thread I made?
No because they all stink of troll.

Reaction score
Wow, that is really observant of you Nighthawk.

I'm more of a person who thinks forward, looking for any problems which may arise. Most of the time it is unfounded fear, and I learn something from the process, I learn not to be afriad when the time actually arises.

Reaction score
Yeah, and the above is true.

Should I just join and be done with it. Become a drug dealer and a gang banger?

Should I just follow suit, accept the offer, and never look back?

Being part of a gang, I've never pursued it, but my mindset has advanced so much over the past year, and I can see further than I ever knew. My eyes are open to a new life... I can't see into the gang mindset though.

I know if I join than a lot of my old habits will come to the surface, I will allow my emotions and intuition to do a lot more of my thinking than I allow it to do now.

What is there to worry about? That's my question. So ignore the utterly retarded truth, and join me in the rhetoric.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
you sir have a serious talent for saying little with many words

Reaction score
mountain said:
you sir have a serious talent for saying little with many words
OOH, good compliment.

Why are you trolling my thread?

Reaction score
Wow, maybe it is, why are you so interested in fags?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the fine print.

they allways get you in the fine print.

"ya we'll give you gym membership, and pool, sonna, persoanl training....bla bla bhla.....oh by the way, if you ever cancel, you have to die (or at least pay couple hundred bucks..)"