Ive been busy this weekend.....has ANY evidence of "Muh Russians" been found yet?

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, someone needs to grab their balls at one of these Congressional probes and demand that evidence of Russian interference (if it exists) be released to the public.
“Mr. Sessions, are you familiar with what spies call trade craft?” Cotton asked, prompting the attorney general to warily reply, “A little bit.”
“That involves things like covert communications and dead drops and brush passes, right? Do you like spy fiction? Do you like Jason Bourne or James Bond movies?” Cotton continued before slamming the probe.

“Have you ever, ever in any of these fantastical situations heard of a plot line so ridiculous that a sitting United States senator and an ambassador of a foreign government colluded at an open setting with hundreds of other people to pull off the greatest caper in the history of espionage?”

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's more evidence against President Underwood right now than President Trump.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, there is a lot more evidence behind pizzagate than there is this Trump Russia hysteria.
When all of that finally comes crashing down #fakenews like Pizzagate will be a distant memory. However, Trump supporters' propagation of said scandal and it's SAD irony considering what Trump was up to with underage girls in Russia will not be forgotten by me.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what evidence do you have that proves pizzagate is fake?

And evidence on muh Russian children with Trump?

You never seem to have evidence backing up any claims, I am guessing this is no different.
Here is a good, thorough debunking. Nobody of any consequence really believes in the Pizzagate conspiracy anymore.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html?_r=0

As for Trump and his piccadillos all I will say is you have some time to repent. But I'd jump on it sooner rather than later.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Spread this video

Also, obligatory:

Last edited:

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The date is on the marquee above Jones' head at the beginning of the video. It was from Monday, June 26th.
http://breaking.projectveritas.com/cnnpart2.html

O'Keefe has something up his sleeve. He *WANTS* CNN to legitimize this video by calling for the full release (hence more attention brought to this) and I suspect the full version will further dig Van Jones' grave so when CNN demands he release it..they will regret it immediately. The first thing you think when watching that is "why does O'Keefe cut off his second sentence?? He must have done a poor job of editing..lets see the whole video! WHAT IS HE TRYINTG TO MISREPRESENT OR HIDE?!?"

Pefect setup. If not, then why leave that second sentence in the video at all?

CNN is getting a$$fvcked...................

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The date is on the marquee above Jones' head at the beginning of the video. It was from Monday, June 26th.
http://breaking.projectveritas.com/cnnpart2.html

O'Keefe has something up his sleeve. He *WANTS* CNN to legitimize this video by calling for the full release (hence more attention brought to this) and I suspect the full version will further dig Van Jones' grave so when CNN demands he release it..they will regret it immediately. The first thing you think when watching that is "why does O'Keefe cut off his second sentence?? He must have done a poor job of editing..lets see the whole video! WHAT IS HE TRYINTG TO MISREPRESENT OR HIDE?!?"

Pefect setup. If not, then why leave that second sentence in the video at all?

CNN is getting a$$fvcked...................
To be fair, I don't see what the news is. That CNN has an anti-Trump, pro-liberal slant takes less than five minutes to figure out after reading their stuff.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muh russians fantasy crumbles a little more every day:

New York Times
Corrections
June 29, 2017
A White House Memo article on Monday about President Trump’s deflections and denials about Russia referred incorrectly to the source of an intelligence assessment that said Russia orchestrated hacking attacks during last year’s presidential election. The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.