Ive been busy this weekend.....has ANY evidence of "Muh Russians" been found yet?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I parked my motorbike near a big building door and they got pissed off that I blocked the way so someone poured a milk shake on the seat.

I have no evidence or proof but I can say with no doubt that Putin had a major role in that.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So....... let me get this clrear:

Libertards thinks Pres. Trump is a moron and somehow he managed to organized russians spies, hackers,algorithms,media etc.........If all this is true Pres. Trump is the greatest super villain of all times.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Libertards thinks Pres. Trump is a moron and somehow he managed to organized russians spies, hackers,algorithms,media etc.........If all this is true Pres. Trump is the greatest super villain of all times.
I think you mean President Bannon.

Who, I bet, is the source of "MUH LEAKS!"

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, common sense.

BTW did you see the new evidence about Russian attempts to break the voting systems in the United States just prior to the election? This could explain the dichotomy between election forecasts and "results."

http://www.businessinsider.com/nsa-leaker-arrested-russia-document-trump-national-security-2017-6

#UnHacktheVote!
Why dont you just accept that despite media pressure, 24/7 political shaming an overwhelming psychological pressure the average joe/jane simply dont vote for rotten people beyond a certain level?

I mean whatever negative quality I can think of hilary had them all, she just needed to be pro isis but that would have erased other problems not compatible with that...she did her best in being the worst.

Stop blaming the russians, merlin or the wizard of oz for something that is pretty obvious.

Yeah the russians cannot even have full control of elections in some parts of their own federation yet can decide the result of the elections in the first economical and military power...makes a lot of sense...but no evidence or proof at all.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you just accept that despite media pressure, 24/7 political shaming an overwhelming psychological pressure the average joe/jane simply dont vote for rotten people beyond a certain level?
Clearly average joe/jane simply do vote for rotten people beyond a certain level. Trump got tens of millions of votes after all, proof positive. I just quibble as to the real number and if they were influenced. Any patriot should try to shed a light rather than put their head in the sand.

Yeah the russians cannot even have full control of elections in some parts of their own federation yet can decide the result of the elections in the first economical and military power...makes a lot of sense...but no evidence or proof at all.
Russia routinely perverts and rigs elections in both far-flung republics and it's own presidency, so I can easily see it hacking and affecting the elections in it's newest banana (well...orange) republic, the United States.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean that a 25 year old militant activist was spoon fed classified documents on purpose?
I'm not exactly sure how that proves evidence is either fake or tampered with.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly average joe/jane simply do vote for rotten people beyond a certain level. Trump got tens of millions of votes after all, proof positive. I just quibble as to the real number and if they were influenced. Any patriot should try to shed a light rather than put their head in the sand.
Im not american so no reason to be a patriot there and regarding voting for rotten people, votes to trump were most of the cases votes against something else not pro him imho.

Im in Europe and if there was someone that would surely block once for all this flow of africans and middle eastern illegals he would win all the elections even if his name was attila or gengis khan.

Russia routinely perverts and rigs elections in both far-flung republics and it's own presidency, so I can easily see it hacking and affecting the elections in it's newest banana (well...orange) republic, the United States.
Reminds me of an other country which overthrow governments not alligned which apparently got hijacked from a minor one.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of an other country which overthrow governments not alligned which apparently got hijacked from a minor one.
That "other country" has essentially been a "minor one" for 137 days. But yeah, if I wasn't American I might be yucking it up about the con job Putin and co pulled helping put a weak, ineffective head case in charge of their greatest enemy. But fortunately I am American and unfortunately I have to live through this. Hopefully not for too long. Impeachment or resignation (probably the latter) can't come soon enough.

You have to prove this is real "evidence".
Well I'm sure the NSA will compromise their intelligence sources just to satisfy Danger's insatiable needs.

BTW, your arms must be tired from all the goalpost carrying you're doing.

Danger: I want evidence the Russian's attempted to hack our election.

Evidence: Here I am!

Danger: I want evidence from someone whose politics I agree with, not some leftist militant!

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That "other country" has essentially been a "minor one" for 137 days. But yeah, if I wasn't American I might be yucking it up about the con job Putin and co pulled helping put a weak, ineffective head case in charge of their greatest enemy. But fortunately I am American and unfortunately I have to live through this. Hopefully not for too long. Impeachment or resignation (probably the latter) can't come soon enough.

Well I'm sure the NSA will compromise their intelligence sources just to satisfy Danger's insatiable needs.

BTW, your arms must be tired from all the goalpost carrying you're doing.

Danger: I want evidence the Russian's attempted to hack our election.

Evidence: Here I am!

Danger: I want evidence from someone whose politics I agree with, not some leftist militant!
Let's make this simple. Memos, statements, recollections, leaked logs about evidence that has never been seen, etc. are not themselves evidence... whether they come from the NSA, FBI, WaPo's "anonymous sources", or out of somebody's a$$.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's make this simple. Memos, statements, recollections, leaked logs about evidence that has never been seen, etc. are not themselves evidence... whether they come from the NSA, FBI, WaPo's "anonymous sources", or out of somebody's a$$.
Anonymous sources=voices in the heads of journostupids

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

After tuning in for a bit I would like to offer my sincere condolences to our resident Unicorn Utopists™. Maybe the NEXT "issue" will finally bring down your imaginary boogey man. #prayers

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liberals cheering on a former FBI chief. Conservatives giddy like schoolgirls over Russia. What a strange time to be alive.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CNN is predicting Trump's impeachment hearing and WaPo is reporting it is already underway according to anonymous sources close to unnamed officials in the general vicinity of Congress.

Billtx49

Reaction score
it is already underway according to anonymous sources close to unnamed officials in the general vicinity of Congress.
Anonymous & unnamed…
Let me know when you have some real facts to back up your poor attempt at Libtard propaganda.

Last edited:

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, someone needs to grab their balls at one of these Congressional probes and demand that evidence of Russian interference (if it exists) be released to the public.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you get it? Every life a gun-toting leftist takes is the fault of those evil conservative bozos!