I've asked, but no answer

T|CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really thinking about saying no to tonight because I can't stand this guy that's dating her best friend, and I really don't want to hang out with him.

Reaction score
T|CK said:
The problem I had with doing that is that she's a devout Christian, and I didn't know how to handle her. If she was just a regular girl, I would have invited her to a beer drinking, fun time, party.

But now looking back to it all, I could never be myself around her anyway. No big deal.

Can I ask a important question here?

Why in the holy fruck would you even wanna date a devout christian? Your not a jesus freak are you? If so why are you in this den of cut throats and pvssy thieves?

Are you one of those weak men who only want a virgin because you can't stand the thought of another man coming before you?

sup?

Igetit!

Reaction score
T|CK said:
I'm really thinking about saying no to tonight because I can't stand this guy that's dating her best friend, and I really don't want to hang out with him.
WHAT!???

You mean after of all the time,all the effort,and all of the energy we put into our responses to this thread,now you're not even going to date her? Talk about a trip. Man,I feel jipped. I should get rep. points simply for the amount of posts and info I put into this thread.:confused:

Well,it's your decision. If you don't want to date her,then don't date her. But everything I said still stands for her or whoever it is you want to date.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
WHAT!???

You mean after of all the time,all the effort,and all of the energy we put into our responses to this thread,now you're not even going to date her? Talk about a trip. Man,I feel jipped. I should get rep. points simply for the amount of posts and info I put into this thread.:confused:

Well,it's your decision. If you don't want to date her,then don't date her. But everything I said still stands for her or whoever it is you want to date.
Haha... that's funny. I'll rep you for your troubles.

T|CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I decided to go with her, and we had a great new year celebration. We ended up making out at her place. There wasn't anything more than kissing and heavy petting, but it went well none the less.