Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

iTunes question

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have itunes on my laptop and synched with my iPod. My wife just got an iPod and wants to put her own tunes, etc. on it. How do I set up 2 different accounts of iTunes on one machine, i.e. so my stuff doesn't download to her iPod and vice versa.

I have been searching the FAQ's and discussion boards for itunes but have not found an answer yet. FYI, I am running it on Vista.

Thanks.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can create separate playlists with what you want to go on your Ipods in the list and set the iPods to sync with that list and not the whole library

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up getting it done by creating a different account on the machine and even then you have to go in and tell the iTunes not to synch. Even though the songs don't match up, if one logon has not logged out of iTunes and another account tries to open iTunes up, it will not open.

I sell software for a living and I swear iTunes is among the clunkiest POS I have ever seen. That thing freezes or locks up more than any app I have ever worked with.