Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ITT: I Tell You How To Get Good With Women, Ask Me Anything

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay TheMadGhost, I've been having a problem lately..

A few women have been complimenting me on my looks, they've said I'm very handsome and good looking, but when I call them to schedule a date, most of them flake. Even though they find me attractive.

I'm thinking that maybe they lack confidence? Maybe my game is shot.. I'm not too sure. Most of the time, if I ask a girl out it's through text (I'm 22 years old.. Chicks NEVER pick up the phone anymore even when I try calling and most prefer text that I talk to) here's how a usual conversation goes..

Me: Hey ___ it was great seeing (or) meeting you the other night! (Then usually I throw in a little joke here like a witty remark I made to her or something funny she did that I thought was cute but rag on her a bit like an older brother).

HB: Hey ___! Yeah it really was. (Usually she says something here about the previous encounter or date too)

Me: Great! well later this week I'm going down to ____ to do ____ (typically action date, or grabbing drinks.. Something low key) You should tag along and we'll get ourselves into some shenanigans!

HB: Okay! Sounds good!

Now usually this chat takes place about 2-4 days before the meet up, but I don't typically chat with them in that time period. Then the day comes around and they flake or just never respond. This is a girl who had complimented me on my physical appearance before hand as well..

Now I'm thinking...

-Maybe I should communicate more and build rapport for the meet up?
-Maybe they're just bored and want to flirt with a guy for the evening?
-Maybe they're just too nervous? (If I knew this, I would try and make them feel more comfortable, but if it's not that.. I could be easily interpreted as creepy and needy which I'm not)
-Maybe I should make my appearance less intimidating? (Usually I wear a leather jacket biker style, band tee shirts, and engineer boots.)

I have no problem getting numbers.. I've got about 5 phone numbers since Dec 23rd and it's the 28th today. Only 2 of them seem somewhat interested in meeting up, but one of them seems sort of low-quality.

Any suggestions?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
Anything...
OK...why did Michael Jackson hang out with that little kid from alone?

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just asked a girl at work to hang out, the conversation went something like this..

*We talked about relationship stuff*

ME: Does your boyfriend let you hang out with your guy friends?

HER:No, he says its ok, but I know it's not ok. I choose not to anyway.

ME:So what if we hang out, is that ok? Hahaha.

HER:Haha, I don't know, your girlfriend might get mad.

ME:Nah, I won't tell her.

HER:Haha.

ME:Have you ever been to --------?

HER:Yeah, once.

ME:I'm going there to do some shopping, wanna come?

HER:Who's going?

ME:Just me.

HER:hmm, let me think about it. Maybe. I will get back to you on Friday....

What do you think Ghost? I didn't get much sleep before i went to work, so I pretty said w.e was on my mind and the heck with it. At that moment, I feel like didn't care if she say no or yes.. I just wanted to see if I can get her out just for the heck of it. Haha.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Okay TheMadGhost, I've been having a problem lately..

A few women have been complimenting me on my looks, they've said I'm very handsome and good looking, but when I call them to schedule a date, most of them flake. Even though they find me attractive.

I'm thinking that maybe they lack confidence? Maybe my game is shot.. I'm not too sure. Most of the time, if I ask a girl out it's through text (I'm 22 years old.. Chicks NEVER pick up the phone anymore even when I try calling and most prefer text that I talk to) here's how a usual conversation goes..

Me: Hey ___ it was great seeing (or) meeting you the other night! (Then usually I throw in a little joke here like a witty remark I made to her or something funny she did that I thought was cute but rag on her a bit like an older brother).

HB: Hey ___! Yeah it really was. (Usually she says something here about the previous encounter or date too)

Me: Great! well later this week I'm going down to ____ to do ____ (typically action date, or grabbing drinks.. Something low key) You should tag along and we'll get ourselves into some shenanigans!

HB: Okay! Sounds good!

Now usually this chat takes place about 2-4 days before the meet up, but I don't typically chat with them in that time period. Then the day comes around and they flake or just never respond. This is a girl who had complimented me on my physical appearance before hand as well..

Now I'm thinking...

-Maybe I should communicate more and build rapport for the meet up?
-Maybe they're just bored and want to flirt with a guy for the evening?
-Maybe they're just too nervous? (If I knew this, I would try and make them feel more comfortable, but if it's not that.. I could be easily interpreted as creepy and needy which I'm not)
-Maybe I should make my appearance less intimidating? (Usually I wear a leather jacket biker style, band tee shirts, and engineer boots.)

I have no problem getting numbers.. I've got about 5 phone numbers since Dec 23rd and it's the 28th today. Only 2 of them seem somewhat interested in meeting up, but one of them seems sort of low-quality.

Any suggestions?
I'll tell you this much....

You have attraction in the beginning maybe... and then you have no comfort...

2 days later (they meet many men if they are single as well)... Some just played it better than you...

Attraction is not a choice right?

RECREATE!

When you meet them,, talk to them for about 20-35 minutes... get the number leave,,

text them same night how it was nice meeting them ..

next day have an attraction text coming in say something like

"HEY! YOU NERD HAHA,, GUESS WHAT I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT DOING!!"

She will say WHAT!

... and you call her...

Get her on the phone,, talk to her for about 10-15 minutes to reinitiate attraction and develop comfort then tell her you would like to schedule a date, If she is easy going.. do it there on the spot!

If not,, tell her you will speak to her soon because you are about to do something important, and call her the next day!

Play the game man!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your veiw on number flakes and is there a way to minimise flakes?

Seems alot of people are having trouble with this.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:

CURE IS THIS... YOU HAVE TO HAVE KILLER ATTRACTION AND COMFORT THE NIGHT YOU MEET THEM

ONCE YOU DO THAT THEY WILL BE THE ONES ASKING FOR YOUR NUMBER!

TAKES A LOT OF WORK AND GAME TO DO IT...

THINK ABOUT IT,, WILL ANY GIRL FLAKE ON BRAD PITT?

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:

It depends on what type of flake that is?

Are you getting numbers from online, daytime or clubbing? Different flakes for different situations.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a great thing im doing to make sure its not a flake.

when the chick giving me her number.
i just say it out loud to make sure 'i wrote it correctly'
so if she's saying (i dont know about US number but in france >>>) 0612345678
you repeat that out loud but with 2 inversed number >>> instead of 0612345678
you say: 0621345678

if she correcting you, then you have the real number.
if not, dont bother to save that !