Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's True!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this today it's actually a post form some women answering another girl about why she hasnt been "Picked" up or Dj'd on.

"girl, we are on this internet crap becasue in my opinion guys are huge p***ys and are intimidated and weak to approach a woman. this internet daing made it all too easy for them to hide behind a computer screen. us girls need to be approached by a real man who isnt affraid of regection, they should be more dominatn. notice how men love a dominant woman? role reversal in society has given men another upper hand, again. I love a man who can still approach a woman like a gentleman and get things cooking hot!"

I guess this just proves it...it proves that being a DJ is becoming a lost commodity and that our society(America) is becoming more and more feminine. I cant wait to see the day when I walk down the street and see guy's on leashes. Sad day.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yes I agree it is kinda sad how it's going downhill.....by the way I was watching this movie "John tucker must die" (dont knwo why) and it's actually pretty funny how movies are actually showing how women are taking over.