Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's So easy!

QuIjebo

Reaction score
Ok, I have never asked a girl out in my life. Until today. I walked up to this HB9 and just said "Do you want to go out sometime". And that was it. I got her #. Heck i'm not even sure that is her real # LOL(i haven't called her yet). But i don't care, i am proud to now have the balls to do it!

That is all you have to do, it is so easy. Stop reading this and go out and get a # for yourself!Now!!

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm glad you got up the nerve to get her number. That's progress!

If the number isn't real, then at least you were able to get up the nerve. I wouldn't concentrate too much at this point to get the chick, but to get the SKILL. And you are doing that, my friend. Keep it up!

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I asked girls out before, but it never worked out because I acted like an AFC all needy, and smothering. I tried too hard. I didnt understand what that meant before because I thought girls loved constant attention. Now I know thats wrong.

I havent asked a girl out yet with my "new" persona but Im sure things will go much much better since I act normal now instead of weird.

Android

Don Juan
Reaction score
shi t get it done bro

im looking forward to starting college in a few weeks so many girls to mac on. i think i might use your method! this should go in the djb.

so many girls - so many hot girls - oh god...

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Just a suggestion........you might want to talk a tiny bit first before you ask for ehr number.

Ninja out

jason999

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the heck is an HB9?

Kitsune

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jason999
What the heck is an HB9?
A seriously hot chick.

But congrats QuIjebo, you're already on your way to self confidence and picking up chicks.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahhah! Classic!!! Congrats to you Q.

But it's still a good idea to read the DJ Bible and get your game to a higher skill level. The chances of that happening are pretty low compared to gaming them first.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by QuIjebo
Ok, I have never asked a girl out in my life. Until today. I walked up to this HB9 and just said "Do you want to go out sometime". And that was it. I got her #. Heck i'm not even sure that is her real # LOL(i haven't called her yet). But i don't care, i am proud to now have the balls to do it!

That is all you have to do, it is so easy. Stop reading this and go out and get a # for yourself!Now!!
It seriously is easy. Keep it up with this attitude ;)

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, talking to women is easy, espicially when you figure out that hot chikcs are just like the rest of us, and have issues like the rest of us, then it really gets easy

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this. Next time you see a HB9, picture her irregular nippulars. One big like a cherry and one small like a mole. Point to her t*ts and laugh at her because the smaller one has hair growing out of it.

Last edited: