Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its pretty much a fact now, girls LOVE bad boys however....

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
How come wife beaters are despised? e.g. Chris Brown? or am I wrong to think this?

Discuss DJs

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dispised by who? the chic or other people.
how many times has a chic got beaten and stays with the dude because she loves him?

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
dispised by who? the chic or other people.
how many times has a chic got beaten and stays with the dude because she loves him?

by everyone I guess, or at least the music companies considering his musical career is pretty much....little to non-existent

as for the second question, good point....however lets say someone with the Chris Brown reputation (as a wife beater) is to hit on girls, will the girls reject him? I seriously cannot, logically wrap my brain around this

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really not that hard to understand.

Women like "bad boys" because of all of the reasons discussed in great detail on these boards. But, their safety is completely different. The ones that are in abusive relationships and stay have other issues.

Being with a "bad boy" is gonna give them a thrill, and unexpected outcomes that break them away from a boring, monotonous relationship. But that has (or should have) nothing to do with physical pain.

Your thinking is "If some is good, more is better". That is not the case.

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking about and why are you even asking this question? elaborate/clarify please if you would johnny. There's plenty of bad boy 'role models' out there who are completely respected, honored, and treated w/ tons of respect... Hello? Charlie Sheen?

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStrabler said:
by everyone I guess, or at least the music companies considering his musical career is pretty much....little to non-existent

as for the second question, good point....however lets say someone with the Chris Brown reputation (as a wife beater) is to hit on girls, will the girls reject him? I seriously cannot, logically wrap my brain around this
actually his musical career is making a comeback. he's had a single on the billboard hot 100 for the last four months.

girls will forgive again and again. which is why being an ******* works

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStrabler said:
How come wife beaters are despised? e.g. Chris Brown? or am I wrong to think this?

Discuss DJs
duh. What's to be so proud of? What a stupid question, my God.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I would never condone abuse, but it is quite obvious that women, in general, are masochistic. Some are more than others. Think about what turns them on:

1. Being put down either by c&f or negs.

2. Being called sl$t and other nasty names in the bedroom.

3. Being spanked.

4. Being "put in their place"

5. A guy going no contact or withdrawing his attention to her.

Regardless, there is no such thing as bad publicity for a celebrity. Someone like Chris Brown will always have girls drooling over him.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
rocket87 said:
What are you talking about and why are you even asking this question? elaborate/clarify please if you would johnny. There's plenty of bad boy 'role models' out there who are completely respected, honored, and treated w/ tons of respect... Hello? Charlie Sheen?
My inquiry actually came from roissys latest post, about criminals or people who were arrested have more children with more women compared to those who were not arrested. That got me thinking, aren't these guys dangerous men to be around? And then i thought do wife beaters also get the same treatment or does the game suddenly change when the women power structure is challenged? e.g. When physical pain is involved? Which is still kinda confusing, because Pdubb said that there shouldn't be any physical pain or danger to herself but we know women who will stay and be more in love with a man that goes home at 3 am and beats her....so yeah

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
duh. What's to be so proud of? What a stupid question, my God.
A stupid question that you can't even answer or elaborate on, So what does that make you? Regardless so you think being a bad boy is liked by women because that is something to be proud of? Read Pdubb's post and lurk some more, real men are talking.

Damn it I shouldn't have fed the troll

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're so morally confused that you have to ask why men that beat the crap out of their wives are despicable, I think the problem is on your side.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyStrabler said:
My inquiry actually came from roissys latest post, about criminals or people who were arrested have more children with more women compared to those who were not arrested. That got me thinking, aren't these guys dangerous men to be around? And then i thought do wife beaters also get the same treatment or does the game suddenly change when the women power structure is challenged? e.g. When physical pain is involved? Which is still kinda confusing, because Pdubb said that there shouldn't be any physical pain or danger to herself but we know women who will stay and be more in love with a man that goes home at 3 am and beats her....so yeah
Consider the type of woman who has three or four kids with a convict who beats her.

The quality women are not fvcking the convicts. Unless you are getting NO pvssy do not idolize the woman beating criminals.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher, I see your point, but I think you are somewhat taking his question the wrong way. I think he understands the moral issues with it. His question is about the actions of women in these cases, and why.

I'm gonna attempt to rephrase my first post, cause I made it sound like women never put up with physical pain, but that obviously isn't true. Here's try #2:

Women (at least for the extreme majority) are not going to volunteer for physical pain with someone. Who would? So, when they simply hear about a wife beater, they are disgusted. Reaction is 'why would you let someone do that to you?' and they immediately associate negative feelings. That is why guys like Chris Brown got such a backlash. And probably rightfully so. I personally think nothing is weaker than a man that beats a woman.

Where your question comes into play deals more with the women that are being abused by their boyfriends/husbands. You asked why they stay with them, despite what I said in the previous paragraph. I think it can really be explained as: the guys were "bad boys" before they became "wife beaters". They hooked these women by being the "bad boy". A connection was established by his actions before beating her. It is probably extremely rare that a wife beater is a pushover, AFC-like guy. So, he technically "plays it right" from the start.

Once he does start beating her, she's already felt that connection. She liked the initial connection (because he was not an AFC), so she finds ways to justify it. You don't see women get beat on a first date and then go out on a second. It always escalates through the relationship until it eventually turns into a "he hit me last night" conversation with her best friend.

But physical pain subsides, so they go back because he already hooked her. At the time they probably think 'I'm through with this', but it calms down and she starts thinking. She doesn't want to be hurt, so her mind focuses on what she does like, and she deals with the abuse.

I think that is more what I was thinking before, just didn't fully type out.