Its only Natural (Anger)

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Along my quest for donjuan'ing I've probably had more down's then up's. And just about every down I experienced I noticed I would get angry and I would feel embarresed and hurt.

Simply said, its OK to be angry. Its NOT OK to take it out on people. Its OK to be hurt just like its ok to feel happy.

You see every since we were little ones we have started seperating from our parents. Seeing the world for what it is. And In the process, got alot of "No's" and "Don'ts." Powerful angry feelings rose inside you when you were frustrated in your explorations. Probably you expressed yourself with a pissed off attitude of getting a red face and blackballing everyone.

Now the crucial part was how your parents acted to your rage. If your parents expressed their fear by becoming angry too, and acted in an THREATNING OVERPOWERING way, you became EXTREMELY frightened.

What I'm saying is your going to experience your up's and down's through your quest for success. I look at life like a crazy rollarcoaster.

So, WHY DO BE CRITICIZE OURSELVES ON EVERY SMALL THING!?

Don't let your rejections anger you into losing the BIG picture. Look at the times you did succeed with a chick. That is apart of the BIG picture.

Its OK to feel embarrassed and hurt and mostly rejected. But hey, its only natural. Happy feelings are only natural too.

But if you feel that depression or maybe anger/rejection - don't let it sway you or else you won't stand a chance of enjoying the good days.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
YEAH...I mean...you're right...it's just natural to be angry sometimes, not our faults.

Like THIS ONE TIME.....I had this b*tch all over me crying about how I was hurting her and to let go of her arm, so I was like...*SMACK*, right dead square in the face.

Subsequently I ordered her to get back to making me that apple pie or I was going to give her the face-detergent treatment (you know, sprinkling detergent all over her dialated eye-pupils, no biggie'), then she said that she was going to call the cops...on ME.

Sigh, it's getting harder and harder, these women just don't want to learn.

PS - I got her a blowdryer and some make-up remover for her B-day and all is cool.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it is a very natural human emotion.

you're 2 types:
either:

A. You keep it all in bit by bit and not tell anyone, then in the end blow up when you cant take it anymore and go berserk (introvert)
OR
B. you get pissed off at every little thing/ or at reasonable things to get pissed at and show your emotions (extrovert)

I am neither strangely...
little things dont bug me at all so you'd probably have to pull something big to get me pissed off. Truthfully, if little miniscule things get you pissed of, then that's just u being a girl. So it means im not a bad tempered person at all. unlike some ppl i know who are either A or B.

Truth is, i dont like telling ppl about my problems, unless i feel i can get feedback from them, some type of response/advice. if u cant help me, then i see no point in telling you.

like today, i was depressed...a little angry/dissapointed with myself. why? cuz my 4th ****in road testt and each time, these miniscule screw ups that happens on hte test fvcks me over and i dont pass...plus the fact that i've already wasted $400 on lessons and much more + test/car rental + the fact i have to wait ONE whole month for the next testing. I'm rarely depressed or pissed off, so if i am you can tell. like today i was hanging iwth my buddies and they knew something was bugging me so they asked. Usually these guys criticize more than give advice so i dont bother telling them, but since they cared enough to ask, i told them, since i was actually depressed today.

its only human nature, nothing to worry about.

runner10_13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, yes, the the classic "sprinkle the detergent in the dialated eye-pupils" that one always works well.