Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its OK everyone knows your an A55H0l3...

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i went to a birthday dinner this week for one of my long time good friends, and one of the girls there told me that one of the snide comments I had made on another friends or er acquaintance's facebook had infact upset one of my Ex's..

Said acquaintance with facebook has dated 2 of my ex's, one behind my back while we where good friends.. but thats another story..

anywho, said ex has gained like 40lbs or so since we dated a few years ago.. and I jokingly said something about her snoring, but it was taken the wrong way and she thought I was referring to her weight...

now the girl who is friends with all of us said it was ok though because everyone knows your an a55h0le..

Ive never thought of myself as an *******.. but it seems thats what all of group of friends thinks of me now a days...

what the hell????

To top it all off.. I said well good.. maybe she will lose some weight now. she is getting fat..

and I got a "see.. your an a55h0le..." look

so how many of us on here are a55holes for speaking our minds?

Ryoku

Banned
Reaction score
....do you really care?

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone knows i'm an *******, i know i'm an ******* and i make sure to let people know that i come off as abrasive before we meet (internet). i don't mean anything particular by it. i'm just really blunt about things, and lots of people take me the wrong way because they are too sensitive or insecure.

i love it because the people who are too sensitive or insecure don't want to be my friend, and i don't want to be friends with overly sensitive or insecure people, so it works out nicely in my favor.

ChumpNoMore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah, overt shaming tactic, trying to get you to supplicate.

Don't let it faze you, keep on truckin'. Welcome to the azzhole club! My buddies wives relegated me into it years ago! LOL

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she read snorting[like a hog] instead of snoring? BIg deal. People are so worried about telling someone what they need to hear in this era of PC. If you speak the truth,you can be considered an azz. BUT if she gained 40 lbs and thinks she is as hot as she once was, she needs to know, but, all the women and manginas don't think so.

I'd learn to be a little more diplomatic[possibly] or quit trying to teach pigs to sing[wastes your time and annoys the pig]. Lead your life and if they don't follow where you are going,find new friends.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryoku said:
....do you really care?
what a whole group of people think of me.. that I have considered friends for awhile...

yeah a little bit...

not enough to change..

i guess its kind of funny in a way though...

just an insight into how people view me that caught me off guard..

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
russell said:
everyone knows i'm an *******, i know i'm an ******* and i make sure to let people know that i come off as abrasive before we meet (internet). i don't mean anything particular by it. i'm just really blunt about things, and lots of people take me the wrong way because they are too sensitive or insecure.

i love it because the people who are too sensitive or insecure don't want to be my friend, and i don't want to be friends with overly sensitive or insecure people, so it works out nicely in my favor.
You just summed me up. However lately I've tried to mold my dryness into a more positive light. It's easy for me, usually just requires keeping my mouth shut.

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a military officer and it is the one profession where we can call people fat and there is nothing they can do about it. This whole idea in America today where we walk around and do not say what we think or feel is BS. She is a fatty and you are the only person in her life man or woman enough since her girlfriends wont tell her that she is a fat whale and could/should love weight. I am a handsome in shape guy my job is to workout all day and most of my civilian friends think I am a ****y ******* but I do not mind. It is mild jealousy or envy. You need friends who are more like yourself and understand you say what you feel and tell it like it is. If this group of people think your an ******* why do they invite you out or call them up. I know the older I get I am 29 the less and less I hang out with the same group of people. I have multiple sets of friends. Most of my time is spent study for my Masters/PHD program, working out, working, and find attractive women.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why you even have this NEED to just HAVE to tell people what you're thinking. And that when you do, why you have to say it in a tactless way that comes off as you being an a$$hole. I think people are fat, and honestly, it disgusts me. Especially those people who claim to "go to the gym" but they remain fat anyway, and those who say they prefer being obese and make up stupid reasons why that defy medical facts. But I don't give a flying f#ck about having to say sh!t to them. Why do you?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
I don't get why you even have this NEED to just HAVE to tell people what you're thinking. And that when you do, why you have to say it in a tactless way that comes off as you being an a$$hole. I think people are fat, and honestly, it disgusts me. Especially those people who claim to "go to the gym" but they remain fat anyway, and those who say they prefer being obese and make up stupid reasons why that defy medical facts. But I don't give a flying f#ck about having to say sh!t to them. Why do you?

You asking why someone says what they want to say. Why do you care what someone else says or why they say it? Why don't you give a flying fvck about fat people?

I do the same thing because sometimes people bother me in public and there is no greater revenge than stomping on their self-esteem in front of others. I do it because I can, others may have different reasons.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
there is no greater revenge than stomping on their self-esteem in front of others. I do it because I can, others may have different reasons.
quote of the mother fvcking day.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>> Why do you care what someone else says or why they say it? >>

Who said I actually care? I'm just participating in a discussion here.

>> Why don't you give a flying fvck about fat people? >>

Because it has nothing to do with me.

>> I do the same thing because sometimes people bother me in public and there is no greater revenge than stomping on their self-esteem in front of others. I do it because I can, others may have different reasons.>>

It's because people bother you and you delight in "stomping on their self esteem"? So I'm saying that's really the heart of the matter, not that there are fat people but that *you* let this fact of life bother you at all and that then you obviously have a need to exact this so-called "revenge". BTW, revenge for what? What exactly did they do to you, again?

crazymedstudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
You asking why someone says what they want to say. Why do you care what someone else says or why they say it? Why don't you give a flying fvck about fat people?

I do the same thing because sometimes people bother me in public and there is no greater revenge than stomping on their self-esteem in front of others. I do it because I can, others may have different reasons.
if you feel the need to "stomp on their self-esteem in front of others" then it is YOU who is truly classless.

Look, everyone thinks 'oh man that girl is FUGLY FAT!!' but just because you say it to her face doesn't make you a better more attractive person. In fact, is is a turnoff. If you need to belittle others in public in order to entertain the crowds for a few cheap chuckles then you have nothing in general to contribute to the conversation at all. What exactly does that accomplish? Do the other girls think you are "hotter" or an awesome guy for saying immature things like that?

You might think "well I don't give a f*ck what other people think". The thing is, the fact that you are hanging out with these people and even THEY tell you to your face that you are an a$$hole says a lot about your personality. You are abrasive and immature.

You might think "well at least I'm standing out from the crowd because I'm not following the herd". There are many ways where one can stand out from the crowd besides making fun of other people.

I think as a 30 year old you should know all of this by now but obviously you haven't and you still have a lot of growing up to do.

If all you have to contribute at a party to a conversation is making fun of other people then you truly are an a$$hole and deserve any sh1t that people throw at you.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazymedstudent said:
if you feel the need to "stomp on their self-esteem in front of others" then it is YOU who is truly classless.

Look, everyone thinks 'oh man that girl is FUGLY FAT!!' but just because you say it to her face doesn't make you a better more attractive person. In fact, is is a turnoff. If you need to belittle others in public in order to entertain the crowds for a few cheap chuckles then you have nothing in general to contribute to the conversation at all. What exactly does that accomplish? Do the other girls think you are "hotter" or an awesome guy for saying immature things like that?

You might think "well I don't give a f*ck what other people think". The thing is, the fact that you are hanging out with these people and even THEY tell you to your face that you are an a$$hole says a lot about your personality. You are abrasive and immature.

You might think "well at least I'm standing out from the crowd because I'm not following the herd". There are many ways where one can stand out from the crowd besides making fun of other people.

I think as a 30 year old you should know all of this by now but obviously you haven't and you still have a lot of growing up to do.

If all you have to contribute at a party to a conversation is making fun of other people then you truly are an a$$hole and deserve any sh1t that people throw at you.
What party? I didn't say anything about a party. And since you asked, I am the guy who will actually say what I think without worrying whether its PC or not. The stomping on self esteem part comes about as revenge only. Since I already don't care about the existence of inferior people, I don't actively seek them out to insult them. They must feel the need to insult me first, then come my non-PC replies.

One could also say that I shouldn't care what you say either. Why do you feel the need to defend them? Shouldn't you be worrying about other things?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I may be an *******, but the people I am an ******* to are dumb b1tches. I call them out on it and laugh in their face. I stomp on their souls and self esteem until they are lying in a pool of their pitiful mediocrity and die.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should start caring when men that you respect call you an arsehole. Women just talk sh!t and dig up stupid things to feel offended and victimized. Don't take them seriously.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vitor said:
I am a handsome in shape guy my job is to workout all day and most of my civilian friends think I am a ****y ******* but I do not mind. It is mild jealousy or envy. You need friends who are more like yourself and understand you say what you feel and tell it like it is.
I am "handsome" and "in shape" and wouldn't be jealous of or envy you. If you were ****y about it, I sure wouldn't dislike it because of those reasons, but I would dislike it.

This is another of those deluded rationalizations like "ignore the bully and he'll go away." Yeah, right, he often doesn't. People will dislike you for reasons other than jealousy of you. I sure as hell don't get to skate by because I've put on 40 lbs of muscle and am cut now. No one really cares or wants to hang out with me because of that fact.

I know a lot of girls (aka b1tches) who like to say "I like to tell it like it is." No, that's just another way of saying I don't respect other people and don't mind treating them like crap or you lack the social skills to say things without coming off like an a55h0le. Just admit you like to treat others poorly. We all have flaws, we usually know many of our flaws, and don't need them pointed out just for the sake of "telling it like it is." You can tell it like it is without being a jackass about it.

I'm thinking especially of one ex of mine whose mantra was telling it like it is and wore it like a badge of honor that to this day still makes me seethe at times thinking about the crap she does and says. It's especially aggravating because most of her "telling it like it is" is just her poor observational skills and inability to have rational thoughts so her "truths" were often complete bullsh1t. Thank god i've grown up a bit since dating her years ago and can nowadays quickly draw a line and blow the joint when these types of people rear their heads.