Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's not that complicated, people

Elephant

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with dbot that some of this over analyzing with step-by-step tricks, routines, and rules is trash. Its just not natural and won't work too well because its going to make the girls uncomfortable because your acting calculated instead of human. That's what I take the stuff by pook about testosterone to be: act like a human man and if you want a girl go get her(she most likely wants it too). I don't take it literally as if you injected testosterone girls would swarm you.

However, some of the basic stuff is more about unlearning bad social skills we picked up which is good. Talking to a girl, touch, eye contact, smiling, being social, saying hi are all things that should happen subconsciously, but many people come not doing them or even being scared of them. Before I read any of the basic I wasn't do any of that stuff and I didn't even realize it. You don't need page of tricks and analyzing, just the knowledge that you should be doing it.

Also, some basic stuff on what actually attracts girls is worth reading. I grew up when the general message was girls will like you for your personality and ones who don't are shallow. Some basic stuff on respecting yourself and not treating a girl like a queen goes a long way. Stuff about not being needy and desperate isn't common knowledge to everyone so it worth writing about.

Learn the basics, improve yourself, have fun, and keep it simple from there.