Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its not Rejection or Buyers Remorse that Gets me, It's Sudden Random Sh*t

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever been online, you're talking to this chick. Properly, and all of a sudden she "BLOCKS" you. Now, say, nothing out of the ordinary was said on your behalf, you were just having a socializing conversation with the girl, I'd understand a tad bit, if sexual content was involved and was uncalibrated or you were being creepy and weird and the sl*t felt uncomfortable, but a normal conversation and you're blocked? WTF?

LOL, as I talk to more and more different girls. They get weirder and weirder. This is something I don't understand and I do not believe it has anything to do with their emotions running wild like the wind. I feel as though, men at this point, especially online are complete dogs waiting for the bait. Should I completely dismiss online interactions? And rely on Day and Night Game completely?

Its getting to the point, where if I see a woman-related ad on the TV, I'll get annoyed and turn the channel over, I think that is a trait of a guy who is bitter towards women. In that case, how do you prevent yourself from falling into that stereotype? You can say Abundance, but then if you aren't having consistent success with women, how can you have or fake an mindset-of-Abundance when stuff like this happens? How do you get emotionally un-attached?

I'm having trouble giving these types of girls my ego on a silver platter for their own amusement. Just so I can be un-emotionally attached to said amusement. Hmmm, girls are becoming really LAME. Kinda like an old friend who you don't hang out with anymore because they either talk too much sh*t or don't bring anything to table but expect things to be on the table, thats honestly how I feel about them. I think too much effort is being drawn out to be compatiable with chicks. Even just talking to them normally without intentions, even that is too much effort.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, the short answer is yeah, I've had girls randomly block me in the middle of an otherwise normal online conversation. I'll be using my normal online game; very well tested lines of conversation, questions, jokes, negs etc, all tuned for the girl I'm chatting with, you know the drill.

So what's going on, why the sudden cold shoulder? I've got two thoughts about that. The first possibility is that some girls are just plain intimidated by sharp, fast and interesting conversation, they just can't keep up. Chances are these types are just disqualifying themselves as too slow or too humourless. Equally possible they're punishing you with a 'block' for being too smart or too witty, basically out of her league.

I cannot stand dull conversation; if a girl persists in asking me about my job, past relationships, what I'm doing on a dating site or the weather, she's gone.

Second possibility is that these girls are actually looking for an AFC type, or at least they've convinced themselves that's what they're after. I'd wager these types probably decide to 'pull the pin' when you allude to other girls in some way, shape or form.

Another, albiet unlikely possibility is that [your] game sucks and you're a horribly offensive person, lol. Of course, if you've been doing this any length of time you'll have a pretty good feel for what's going to work or not. The thing to realise (as I'm sure you already do) is that she's the abberation, not your game. Your game is tight, your game got results the last twenty times, she's the variable here, not your game.

I randomly ran into one of the aforementioned 'blockers' behind a sales counter one day, she didn't click but I recognised her. Let's just say she photographs a lot better than she looks in person. I imagine that her deal was that she was looking for a supplicating AFC, someone who was going to be easily managed.

So, I think the random 'blocks' mid-conversation most likely boil down to intimidation and/or disqualification on her part.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wilko said:
Interesting, the short answer is yeah, I've had girls randomly block me in the middle of an otherwise normal online conversation. I'll be using my normal online game; very well tested lines of conversation, questions, jokes, negs etc, all tuned for the girl I'm chatting with, you know the drill.

So what's going on, why the sudden cold shoulder? I've got two thoughts about that. The first possibility is that some girls are just plain intimidated by sharp, fast and interesting conversation, they just can't keep up. Chances are these types are just disqualifying themselves as too slow or too humourless. Equally possible they're punishing you with a 'block' for being too smart or too witty, basically out of her league.

Second possibility is that these girls are actually looking for an AFC type, or at least they've convinced themselves that's what they're after. I'd wager these types probably decide to 'pull the pin' when you allude to other girls in some way, shape or form.

Another, albiet unlikely possibility is that [your] game sucks and you're a horribly offensive person, lol. Of course, if you've been doing this any length of time you'll have a pretty good feel for what's going to work or not. The thing to realise (as I'm sure you already do) is that she's the abberation, not your game. Your game is tight, your game got results the last twenty times, she's the variable here, not your game.

I randomly ran into one of the aforementioned 'blockers' behind a sales counter one day, she didn't click but I recognised her. Let's just say she photographs a lot better than she looks in person. I imagine that her deal was that she was looking for a supplicating AFC, someone who was going to be easily managed.

So, I think the random 'blocks' mid-conversation most likely boil down to intimidation and/or disqualification on her part.
Excellent post. I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. Because I started to think the same thing, I can see how this could make sense. They'd rather not go through the hassle and rather start rapport with a supplicating AFC whos trokes their ego. Makes sense I guess. I've seen it happen, just didn't realise or failed to realise this outcome. I'm 100% certain this was the case with this one and a few others, so basically I'm running a few of them out because of basic conversation? And they feel I'm out of their league. Well, that'll be right, because most of pics online are of me with girls in a group having fun and kissing a few of them. Have you seen my Facebook thread about that?

Proselytiser said:
who talks about people like that?
You do. Here http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1503458

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its getting to the point, where if I see a woman-related ad on the TV, I'll get annoyed and turn the channel over, I think that is a trait of a guy who is bitter towards women.
That doesnt mean that you are bitter towards women,it just mean that you are a man who just want to see a movie without being interrupted because of useless and boring things to him.

It happen the same to me when I'm watching some action movie and it comes the "talking part" where the woman complain that the hero is too violent and by killing the bad guys he is becoming like them.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh THAT facebook thread, yeah, I posted on that one. For the record I thoroughly enjoyed it, I got what you were doing there. Apart from the 'lulz' it was actually pretty revealing. Is that little experiment still running? Anything else come out of it?

where the woman complain that the hero is too violent and by killing the bad guys he is becoming like them.
Oh, but then you have the bit to look forward to when the hero finally comes to terms with his partner's death and he finds the will to kill again! Bloody vengeance ensues shortly after;)

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
as you already know women get hundreds of emails from guys on dating sites so she probably found some other guy that she likes more than you. or shes probably scared or just not serious about meeting a guy from online so she just ends it right away. dont kid yourself thinking shes intimidated by your master don juan conversation skills.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actionjaxson said:
as you already know women get hundreds of emails from guys on dating sites so she probably found some other guy that she likes more than you. or shes probably scared or just not serious about meeting a guy from online so she just ends it right away. dont kid yourself thinking shes intimidated by your master don juan conversation skills.
It's not a dating site, its a social networking site. Where you can view who others are talking to and how many views. No privacy, except you can hide or show the comments you get. I'd go with her not being intimidated, but I'd also go with that its her "PMS" and she'd rather talk to supplicating AFC's who comment her pictures and tell her shes beautiful, because prior a week ago, we initiated conversation and she even knows someone I used to hang out with (one of her girls), thats a instant-familiarity sequence and comfort builder.

There's always an excuse for women to behave irrationally and weird, right? But when a guy does it, he's just a weirdo or creep. I've had hormonal surges of my own. But what I haven't done is go around treating people like garbage, being-fake and having a self-entitlement issue as a matter of habit, because I can fall back on some bullsh*t "it's my body" excuse. The next lays, girls, short-term relationships or ONS I get, I'm going to manipulate and psychologically rape those that dear to be another bednotch on the post. Killers come with smiles :cool:

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
It's not a dating site, its a social networking site. Where you can view who others are talking to and how many views. No privacy, except you can hide or show the comments you get. I'd go with her not being intimidated, but I'd also go with that its her "PMS" and she'd rather talk to supplicating AFC's who comment her pictures and tell her shes beautiful, because prior a week ago, we initiated conversation and she even knows someone I used to hang out with (one of her girls), thats a instant-familiarity sequence and comfort builder.

There's always an excuse for women to behave irrationally and weird, right? But when a guy does it, he's just a weirdo or creep. I've had hormonal surges of my own. But what I haven't done is go around treating people like garbage, being-fake and having a self-entitlement issue as a matter of habit, because I can fall back on some bullsh*t "it's my body" excuse. The next lays, girls, short-term relationships or ONS I get, I'm going to manipulate and psychologically rape those that dear to be another bednotch on the post. Killers come with smiles :cool:
Haha! I agree with you. Women do have an excuse for behaving irrationally and we don't. It's not fair but hey what could we do? It's the times we live in now, I guess. That's why I'm glad I found a forum with real men in it.

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
The Mad Ghost said:

See - bitter. You're link to my post doesn't work. The only person you agree with in this thread is the one who says perhaps you're game is in fact so good that the girls disengage. Do you want help or you want to just whinge and keyboard jockey... whatever man

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Proselytiser said:
See - bitter.
Sound like my 6 year old brother when he wants my attention. See. Mad Ghost. See. I agree and hope believing that makes you sleep at night, sport. :flowers:

You're link to my post doesn't work.
No? doesn't it? http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=169401

The only person you agree with in this thread is the one who says perhaps you're game is in fact so good that the girls disengage.
What is it with you and "you're"? And I agree with him because what he said holds some truth to it. Not because he was stroking my ego, you girl.

Do you want help
Nah, save it. Thanks but no thanks.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're just coming to terms with the true nature of woman. Once you get a dose of reality it changes you. I went through the same period where going out and talking to girls actually took too much effort. I used to enjoy it, but for some reason it was feeling like a chore. A part of it might be a protection barrier. During this stage you become emotionally detached from everything. You start to find flaws in everything and everyone. You start to think everyone is being fake with you. You don't take chances to get to know people because you feel like everything is superficial and it will end anyway. Why start something with an inevitable ending?

Some people find the truth and become extremely bitter. There's nothing really wrong with that, we are all bitter in some way. The key is to not let the bitterness control you. It's okay to "know", but don't let it sway your decisions or hold you back. Knowledge is power. Use the knowledge and adapt to it. It will actually make you stronger. You actually become fake. You play the games. But you at least know you're being fake. You're playing the game. You are different because you don't follow things blindly. You lead others into blackness, but you do it because it benefits yourself. It is selfish by all means. But that is how humans are. You will take this same philosophy and adapt it with woman. You know the truth now. You just use it to even the score. You know, but you never let anybody know you know. If you are bitter, then you get outed. Instead, contain the knowledge use it as a tool. It might not be morally right. But it works. And you will get tempted to use it more.

I think the most dangerous people are the ones with extreme knowledge, but act completely aloof and never let anybody on to what they know. They could even be considered "idiots" by society, but little do we know that they are actually brilliant. Things tend to work in their favor, and it's not because of luck.

-Scars