Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's Great To Be Back On Sosuave!!!

Reaction score
Phew, took me a while to muster the courage to come back here. I used to be a mainstay on the site until I got trolled so hard I was banned (fear not mods, I'm a changed man).

Anyhoo, not much has changed. Still a WBAFC looking for the sage advice that will put me over the top with a few HB 9/10s that will double up on my sex stick.

Anyhoo, glad to be back. When did the mega "looks thread" get opened back up? I'm all over that thing. LOL

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you get trolled so hard that you GET banned?

Thomson

Banned
Reaction score
Has your life changed from the seven years you have been in game industry? How has.

Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
how do you get trolled so hard that you GET banned?
Some troll named Shop Until I Die pretended he was me and got me banned as well.

Skyy.

Banned
Reaction score
Thomson said:
Has your life changed from the seven years you have been in game industry? How has.
Mido the molester can no longer come back to Kokiri Forest.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, this guy is obviously a troll and not "the real Deus" or whatever he has been calling himself. I created this user name shortly after being banned from my first name (Deus ex Pianoforte), as a result from getting mixed up in trolling by "shop until I die!" and "mahon" or something like that.