Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's extremely hard to get a girl in college

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know what you're doing or let your guard down slightly you've pretty much phvcked yourself in the ass. There's plenty of women, but that only 10% of the guys doing the phvcking is so true. Every time I meet a girl she's already on somebody's **** or something. I have no problem getting hook ups, I'm still working on closing lol, but keeping them afterwards is near impossible because of this. The problem is that my game isn't good enough for the environment I'm in and being black doesn't help the situation either. It's like playing basketball for the first time against Lebron James. Catching oneitis at my college is a near death sentenced at my college lol.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Stop focusing on getting laid in college. You're in college, and your main priority should be making straight A's and maintaining a 4.0 GPA.

Even if you do get rejected by women, it's not over. Keep going out there to expand your social circle, and befriend them. The larger your social circle is, the higher your status and popularity will be. Join clubs that interest you for even furthermore improvements and form a study group with your classmates. Go out to parties when you have all your assignments done and after you've studied.

Then, getting laid will be part of the territory.

QuodErat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seymour's got it right. The goal isn't the girls, the girls are the side dish. The point is to pull off good grades and be a ****ing boss.

Being the top in your class, a fvcking boss, AND a charmer will help you much much more than just chasing pvssy.

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 3.5 and Im in a fraternity. Grades arent the only thing that matter. People need social skills too.