Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's best to be straight forward with girls about sex

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a post from a female on another forum that I visit and she talks about being a man and being straight forward, and this is what she said, and I agree with it....

"I'm finding it difficult whihc is why im looking to find some! Believe it or not its not that easy to get sex as a woman - i admit that if i went out right now and asked 10 guys to **** me at least one would say yes but im looking for a LITTLE bit more than that. I dont want a relationship, just a friend i can have sex with.

I do get approached in random places like when im walking down the street and the other day in a book shop but it just feels weird being approached by randoms which is why i want a friend i can fuk.

Plus i need to find the guy attractive. Also its hard for me to make the first move as ive never really had to before. Damn fear of rejection! Why cant more men just be forward about sex and make things easy lol"

Btw, this girl is 20 and had a bf for 3 yrs and just broke up and doesn't want a relationship yet, she just wants a friend to fvck, and she hasn't had to approach guys, they always came to her...
Discuss

Last edited:
Reaction score
She is a hor!!!! Commonplace in today's world!!! What in sam hill does this hor think men apprach her for??? For conversation sake - mere banter??? Men don't need to say it - "it" is a given when we approach hors!!! She most likely is a less than desirable hor to think such!!!

A man should be straightforward with hors about sex not "girls"!!!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm finding it difficult whihc is why im looking to find some! Believe it or not its not that easy to get sex as a woman - i admit that if i went out right now and asked 10 guys to **** me at least one would say yes but im looking for a LITTLE bit more than that. I dont want a relationship, just a friend i can have sex with.

I do get approached in random places like when im walking down the street and the other day in a book shop but it just feels weird being approached by randoms which is why i want a friend i can fuk.

Plus i need to find the guy attractive. Also its hard for me to make the first move as ive never really had to before. Damn fear of rejection! Why cant more men just be forward about sex and make things easy lol"
of course it is best to be straight forward with women about sex. How do you think that I get women all the time. I am honest with my intentions and if something more serious develops. so be it.

People have been trained by hollywood and society not to be. It is BS and we should not be so scared of our masculinity and their feminity.

comic_relief

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never listen to the banter of a chick who doesn't know what the hell she wants or understand what EXECTLY attracts her to Men.

dumb chick said:
i admit that if i went out right now and asked 10 guys to **** me at least one would say yes but im looking for a LITTLE bit more than that. I dont want a relationship, just a friend i can have sex with.
Ok first she says she is looking for more then sex then she just want a friend to have sex with?? If a guy was truly her friend she wouldn't have sex with him. All those fvck buddies relationships are still quasi-relationships where she finds the guy attractive and is not a conventional friendship by any means.

dumb chick said:
I do get approached in random places like when im walking down the street and the other day in a book shop but it just feels weird being approached by randoms which is why i want a friend i can fuk. Plus i need to find the guy attractive
All the men who did approach her on the street and she felt "wierd" about it was because they had a weak game. The so called "friend" she wants to fuk is just another man who has a bit of game and was buying his time, its that simple. My fellow DJ's don't let the label "friend" confuse you. Just like Chris Rock said " MEN DON'T HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS, THEY ARE JUST WOMEN WE HAVEN'T FVCKED YET!!"

dumb chick said:
Also its hard for me to make the first move as ive never really had to before. Damn fear of rejection! Why cant more men just be forward about sex and make things easy lol
Womenese Translation: Why is it that today's men have a weak game and I end up losing interest???

Once again it comes down to game. If you don't have game and you verbalise or act aggrassive and be forward about you wanting sex with her then you will fail misrably. If you however play it right becoming a challenge, being masculine and having the prize mentality, she will end up becoming putty in your hands and you can fvck her brains out.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup

I've slept with all my hot female friends (not including mates GFs) and all I need to say was "we should have sex" at an opportune moment.

JJ

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
I've slept with all my hot female friends (not including mates GFs) and all I need to say was "we should have sex" at an opportune moment.

JJ
Hah, same here, except I didn't even really need to say anything. Most of the time we just gave each other "the look" and it was ON.

I swear JJ, you're my brother from a different mother.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your style Serialized3.

On squirting. This has been a holy grail me and a few mates have been hunting for. So far one of us has done it. W are not sure if it is every girls potential or if its just some girls...

May I ask, to get your girl to squirt did you hit the deep spot real hard?

JJ

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:

JJ
Yea, except that's when she says "uh no we're friends, that would feel weird"
...we should have sex my ass lol

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I did was stimulate her g-spot with my **** and fingers. She might have had a really sensitive puss if I could get it done with just my fingers, because I thought the g-spot was a little deeper than that, but IDK.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl who is willing to have sex outside of a relationship is a hor... period... once a cheater always a cheater... and once a hor... always a hor.. i.e. down the road of 10 years marriege, she will fck a friend vs a stranger.. but thats still cheating... lol :) i.e. my take... of supporting someones comment she is a hor lol.

Keep in mind.. women say one thing and do another.. thats why women should not be allowd here and/or their posts from other sites.... just discard it..

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You speak the truth, Truth. Forget about the female forums, ryannath. You're wasting your time.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
All I did was stimulate her g-spot with my **** and fingers. She might have had a really sensitive puss if I could get it done with just my fingers, because I thought the g-spot was a little deeper than that, but IDK.
g spot is like 3 inches away from the opening. on the roof of her abdomin if she is lying on her back i think.