Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Its been almost a year...

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinach,

I can't talk with as much experience as you can. Equally I'm so sorry for your position- wouldn't wish it on anyone.

All I can say is put yourself out there- forget the bike trips and focus on doing NEW things that you otherwise wouldn't do. You'll meet somebody sooner or later.

Also remember that a connection is built- it's not there from the start. Give new women a chance to show you how great a partner they can be.

Powersurgeon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get you

I was with her 12 years. Now she's with someone else, not the one she cheated on me but other.
I still remember and hurts AF. But we'll recover, we have game.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys the red pill is large and bitter but it will make u well.

PS u ve learned
- that your woman isn't your best buddy
- it's safer to show weakness to your guy friends just don't make their beer too salty
- you need to control the frame in a relationship motu has posted some good threads on this
- that once they've swung branches you are dead to them
- trying to go back to an ex is buying fresh fish for a dead cat
- that a relationship with a woman should only ever be the cherry on top not the whole cake

These are valuable lessons that will stand you in good Stead for your next relationship. You wouldn't have this knowledge if you hadn't had this bad experience with this nasty ho so as always as long as ur above ground nothings wasted

I sometimes struggle to remember it but you have to stay positive and keep offering the hand. Give you an example this week actually with a male friend of mine. He'd ignored a couple of texts of mine over the last few weeks but I texted him one more time and we had a good convo last night and r going out for beers. If I'd been butthurt and not initiated I probably would have lost a friend. And frankly I rate my guy friends more important than my female friends as they are more consistent and more reciprocal.

There's plenty of knowledge and support here on sosuave so to get out there and have fun and keep DJing.

Hope this helps

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat OP. With her for nearly three years and had lusted after her as a friend for 20 years before that.
I ended it in May and it was so hard. But she had turned from a sweet, devoted angel into a vicious harridan sucking the life from my soul with constant nagging, silent treatment, lack of affection, rare obligatory sex, and personal criticism.
I know my life is better without her and I feel alive again, but like you, I get hit with waves of melancholy sometimes where I just want to break down and cry. But I swore I would never shed a tear for that bytch after how she behaved.
I don't feel sad because I want her back, but because I'm disappointed my dream girl didn't love me enough to not want to upset me.
How could she be so fvcking cold? I did nothing to her to elicit such hostility and that breaks me up.
But I've kept a journal outlining all the crazy, nasty shyt she did and when I read that it steels my resolve.
She was a cvnt and ruled herself unworthy of my exclusive company. Yeah I miss her, but the future is a hell of a lot brighter than when I was with her walking on eggshells and being put through emotional hell.
She's recently started seeing someone else and that hurts but I've been nailing s few randoms and throwing myself into fitness and work and having fun.
Doing your riding is good! Keep doing what makes you happy and try to focus on her negatives.
You are better off without her but it will take time to fully reconcile that. Just remember that each day is a day closer to being fully healed.