Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's Amazing

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl that my buddies and I see when we go to a popular billiards/bar place. Tuesdays and Thursdays is karaoke night and it gets packed. She's 25 and my friends think she's so hot. My friend Bryan (if anyone has ever read my old posts know he overcompliments girls) tried to get her number and got shot down with the old "I don't give my number out" routine. Same thing with my other friend.

However, for some reason I'm not that attracted to her even though everybody is after her. Maybe cuz she's my age and I usually go after girls that are 22 or younger (a lot less baggage). So I'm kind of cool "whateverish" towards her and she just can't get enough of me. At the place she dedicates songs to me when she sings (she has an awesome voice) and she gave me her cell number for me to call her. I said, "maybe I'll give you a call if I get the chance." I always made an effort to make myself scarce when I do run into her so as not to hang around her all night. Also, she's about to record a demo cd and I told her I'm a studio guitarist. This just drove her insane in wanting to get together with me and led her to say things like "You better call me."

Did I call her? Nah.. It didn't even phase me. So who calls last night? She did. She called Bryan's store to get my number so she could call me. (Poor guy). When she asks why I didn't call I said I was out of town on business (complete BS). She asked me when we could get together to jam with a little "How bout tonight?" thrown in the end. I said, "No.. I have other plans." (even though I really didn't). "How bout Wednesday? at 9:30?" She said "That's kind of late." I said "Oh well... Then we'd have to wait till next week." She said "No thats ok. I can make it." I said "Well, let's get some dinner first before the music."

So I'm planning some dinner. Some guitar playing. And then some banging. I'm starting to like the new me....

Ok. I haven't been posting too much lately cuz I've been field testing. Always remember these important rules for women ages 20+. (Young college girls 18-19 are a little different. I'll cover that on a different post).:

- Confidence! This means dressing well. Standing tall. And being unapolegetic for being a gentleman.
- Scarcity. Don't hang around a girl all night long or call every hour. Make yourself look like you've got things to see and people do.
- Have something they want! This ones important and it never gets covered!!! I met a girl who wants to be a model. I have a friend who's a professional photographer in Miami. Hmmmm... how can I use this to my advantage. People, including women, are naturally greedy. We just can't help it. Become a means to an end and the girls will have excuses to call you.
- Never ever over compliment. I've actually heard guys say to attractive women, "I think you're gorgeous. I'd be a lucky guy to walk into a room with you on my arm." Bllghhh...

One last thing.. If you're trying to meet women and haven't joined a gym then you're seriously hampering yourself. I joined Gold's 3 weeks ago and I've increased the number of women I met exponentially. Here's why:

-You develop confidence as you develop your body.
-Sticking to a workout plan makes you busier. Which gives you less time to worry about hooking up. Which in turn helps you hook up.. Go figure...
-Girls just love a guy with a nice body. No matter how much they hate to admit it.

Don_Juanabe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JPFromTally:
- Confidence! This means dressing well. Standing tall. And being unapolegetic for being a gentleman.

It also means that you DON'T CARE. You do your thing because that's what you want to do. If you want to neg her, neg her. If you want to touch her, touch her. Unlike 99% of guys you are not thinking "what if she doesn't like it/that/me..." because YOU DON'T CARE. What matters is what you like/want. Once you don't care about any negative attitude on her part the confidence comes naturally.

DJBe

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JP, good move on joining the gym. I don't know what kind of shape you're in now, but a lot of people seem to think gyms are only for bodybuilders or those who need to lose a ton of weight. Even if you already have a lean build & look good in a swimsuit, doesn't hurt to firm it up & put on a little muscle.

I actually have people ask me why I go to the gym. Um, to study ancient Chinese calligraphy, of course.

Another thing is that you get used to being around guys who are in shape, especially if you spend some time in the free weight area. You might find somebody good to hang out with or that can give you some good workout advice. You might start absorbing some of that confidence. You might even start thinking you can look like those really buff dudes if you get real serious about it. You can overhear things about what's going on around town (good for us recovering hermits
).

Oh, & for those of us at an age where most people are married and/or couch potatoes, you get used to hanging around guys 5, 10, 15 years younger than you. Guys who are actually living & going out doing stuff besides watching TV. You might start realizing that most of the stuff about slowing down as you get older is due to most people becoming much less active than they used to be. If you weren't exactly a star athlete in the past, you might find yourself at 35 or 40 or older doing athletic things you couldn't do at 16 or 20 or 25. You might realize you're one of the few there in your age bracket, working out surrounded by those younger guys. You might notice you've become used to being around guys 5-15 years younger than you & start thinking you should be banging chicks 5-15 years younger than you.
You might think you can't compete with those young guys for the chicks that age. But you might realize you know stuff you've learned over the years that they haven't figured out yet. Or that you probably have a higher income or a nicer home or some other chick-attracting material stuff they don't have. You might start thinking maybe you actually can compete with some of them. You might head out to a club or bar & start noticing how clueless some of those younger guys are (much like you might have been at their age). Then you might just walk right out on the dance floor & start doing very naughty moves with some chick their age & see them look at you as the alpha male of that time & place.

It's a lot like that credit card ad:
cover charge... $3
parking for 3 hrs... $1
putting a look of surrender on the face of that fairly-well-dressed, early 20s, football-player-build guy... PRICELESS.