Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's AMAZING what getting a steady piece of ass does to make other chicks want you

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing like steady sex to make more chicks come out of the woodwork.

Walking downtown one night recently with my girl. We are waiting for the walk signal, when someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to see a chick I dated a couple of times a few years ago. I run into her every six months or so in the clubs and say hi, but this time she gives my girl the "Who the fukk are you" look (according to my girl) and proceeds to ask me for my new cell # because she wants to buy something from my store. Yea right. She never gave a rats ass till she saw me with another girl.

Last week I was walking down the street and decided on the spur of the moment to stop in a bar I had been wanting to check out. I was dressed in my best formal attire- wife beater, sandals, the whole nine. The female bartender wasn't busy and starts asking me what I do, blah, blah. The she asks what I was doing tomorrow. Kinda odd, I thought, but THEN she says, "You know, when I get off work I usually stop in the bar next door and have a drink. You're welcome to stop over if you like." "Welcome to stop over", huh? I had already had enough to drink and wasn't about to wait around an hour for her to get off so I told her I would be back another day and hauled ass.

In a club, dancing with my girl, I notice one of the girls I had met there recently STARING at me HARD. This continued ALL NIGHT LONG. Everytime I would look over her eyes we all over me and she didn't even bother looking away. Up until that point she would barely even say hi to me.

If I felt like typing I would post a couple more.

Sh!t like that only happens when women can smell pu$$y on you. Experiences?

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
So true

Also since you get it regularly your mind isn't always on chasing ass. You feel good about yourself and that's what brings in the chicks.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't even need the chick around.

The women can smell the sex on you. I've been messin around with some girl since Friday and I've gotten more girls approaching me in these few days than I've got all summer.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depressing isnt it? I spent 4 months single and finally get myself back into a relationship and all the hottest ****ing women in the world start coming out of the woodwork :(

Oh well, my girl rides me like a pony and I like that.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two Reasons...

Women want what they can't have. When you're taken you are more attractive to them. (Grass is greener...) Plus you're not all over them, which drives them even more crazy.

When you're not thinking about meeting someone, you aren't self-conscious or anything... you are confident and you don't care what girls think of you because you already have one... which is so attractive too.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt care before I got into a relationship. I wasnt exactly looking for a girl, I just sorta fell into the one I have.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Two Reasons...

Women want what they can't have. When you're taken you are more attractive to them. (Grass is greener...) Plus you're not all over them, which drives them even more crazy.

When you're not thinking about meeting someone, you aren't self-conscious or anything... you are confident and you don't care what girls think of you because you already have one... which is so attractive too.
Amen.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true Str8up.

I was at a club with my girl about a month ago and everytime I was away from her in the club, other girls would approach me. It was unfrickenbelievable.

And then when I was waiting outside of the club by myself waiting for my girl to get her coat from the coat check... a group of 3 hot broads approached me and said that they were checking me out when I was on the dancefloor all night... and they wanted to know who that girl was that I was dancing with.

WTF?

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree with the majority. Ever since I've gotten with my spanish HB, girls having been approaching me and saying "hi" to me on the street recently. It is weird, but it does boost the ego. . . a little bit:D .

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
And then when I was waiting outside of the club by myself waiting for my girl to get her coat from the coat check... a group of 3 hot broads approached me and said that they were checking me out when I was on the dancefloor all night... and they wanted to know who that girl was that I was dancing with.

WTF?
Haha, yea man, that reminds me of another thing I didn't mention.

I was talking to my girl about the chick I metioned above checking me out and she tells me that when I am dancing with her she notices quite a few girls checking me out. I've been told by women that they like the way I move when I grind......I dunno. Maybe I'm making other girls wonder what it would be like if I were grinding on HER ass. I told her to point them out next time :)

I swear man, women CAN smell the pu$$y on you. The night the bartender chick that was hitting on me I had JUST finished an unbelievable sex-a-thon. I was on my way back from the pizza joint and I hadn't bothered to take a shower cause I was so damn hungry.

If I could only bottle that stuff I'd be set for life.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steele has another take on it---you have needs, sexual needs being one, that need to be fulfilled. If that need isn't getting filled, you are Lonely Horney and Desperate.

Women can smell t hat. Even some guys can smell it, too.

And if it isn't there, there's a lack of that smell, which is powerful, too. Women can smell the absense of that (similar to confidence)--although I don't know if guys can...

Then again, after a fresh lay, I can smell it on me, too. Maybe it's just as simple as that. But the Lonely/Desperate/Horny is very real, too...

mandoremay

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know what you mean str8up

my best friends always ask me the great question of why is it when your going out with a girl it seems all other females finally take notice in you.

i would always tell them that they should use it to their benefit.
take for example me and my girlfriend go to the gym which is always packed with hbs and single testosrone filled males.sure there's guys in better shape and better looking there.but i'm the guy working out with his honey.and the beauty queens always take notice.they wish they had a man working out with them.

the way i use it to my benefit is my girlfriend also takes notice in these other women taking the long way around the gym to walk by me or stretch out in front of me.and when i don't take notice in them it bothers them.these girls also look at themselves then look at my girlfriend and think to themselves what does she have that i don't(looks wise).it's great social proof,because i'm a wanted man.that just becomes a great reminder to my girlfriend of what she has!

look at rockstars or movie actors...they are dating women but still thousands of women will pursue these guys.women will always want what they can't have.and when they get it,it is never enough.

but i can see where there coming from...there's a demo disk of soul caliber 2 and everybody on the face of this earth has it and that annoys me that i don't
why does everybody else have it and i don't.i like it more!or so i think.

mandoremay

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know what you mean str8up

my best friends always ask me the great question of why is it when your going out with a girl it seems all other females finally take notice in you.

i would always tell them that they should use it to their benefit.
take for example me and my girlfriend go to the gym which is always packed with hbs and single testosrone filled males.sure there's guys in better shape and better looking there.but i'm the guy working out with his honey.and the beauty queens always take notice.they wish they had a man working out with them.

the way i use it to my benefit is my girlfriend also takes notice in these other women taking the long way around the gym to walk by me or stretch out in front of me.and when i don't take notice in them it bothers them.these girls also look at themselves then look at my girlfriend and think to themselves what does she have that i don't(looks wise).it's great social proof,because i'm a wanted man.that just becomes a great reminder to my girlfriend of what she has!

look at rockstars or movie actors...they are dating women but still thousands of women will pursue these guys.women will always want what they can't have.and when they get it,it is never enough.

but i can see where there coming from...there's a demo disk of soul caliber 2 and everybody on the face of this earth has it and that annoys me that i don't
why does everybody else have it and i don't.i like it more!or so i think.

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
muda****a

This is kinda like buying a new sports car, you get noticed more, get treated differently than you would in a ****in' pinto all because of some shinny sheetmetal and exhaust. Make ya wonder..don't it?

What about people who are single, how fUUcked up is this world when being in a realtionship can get you more attention from girls, even if they never liked you/found you attractive before?
Women...always fUUckin somebody or something up..........

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw man, so true...I think its the lack of desperation, and the confindence that having a female on the backburner, that does that.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's for this very reason that you need to keep in contact with every HB that you know, and keep your ego in check if you get LJBF'd. Oddly enough, I've never been LJBF'd before, but I've seen it done to friends of mine. I guess I've never cared enough to notice, so it's never been an express LJBF, I just treated all girls like "friends", and they ended up either liking me or I just stayed friends with them. No bad feelings either way.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
I'd like to think I just don't understand this, but I'm thinking y'all are full of it when you say:

When you're not thinking about meeting someone, you aren't self-conscious or anything... you are confident and you don't care
I don't mean to pick on Malibu here, she just said it the best.

Now, the reason I think y'all are full of it is because of the following: My personal top two reasons for not being in a relationship are 1.) lack of motivation and 2.) I really honestly don't give a **** about other people. The two are tied together really, but that's how it is.

One time when I was out with an old boss of mine having a business lunch he was taking notice of all the hot women nearby. I would just agree with him or whatever and eventually he asked "do you even notice the women around you?" I was honest and said, "no I'm not really paying attention."

Color me jaded ok? Some chick can be as hot as she wants to be and I could care less. And you know what? Women don't follow me around, I'm not being stalked by hotties all the time. I donno, maybe I'm ugly; but if I were I would think I would know for sure by now.

So I really don't think this idea about not caring or not being desperate or whatever actually works. Maybe you need to use it with something else or whatever, I donno.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortTimer I get what you are saying, but the difference is that you might have girls all around you but you don't really notice because you don't care. When youre in a relationship, you may not care, but you don't care for a different reason. When you just get into a relationship you are leaving a time in your life when you were "looking for girls" to a time when you "have a girl". You're no longer looking for them, but you still notice them because you only just left that other time. Or if you're relationship isn't monogomous then you do still care a little... You care enough to notice these other girls, but you don't worry about how to look to them because you have your girl as "backup" (which of course, not caring how you look often makes you look better). In the other post on this topic Chewybagel said something about the longer you're in a LTR it changes... Also, when you quoted me you only quoted one of the reasons, I think there are two reasons... one is the confidence thing and one is the "wanting what you can't have" thing. I think both are definitely true, but it's really the combination that makes it happen.

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
women that they like the way I move when I grind......I dunno.
Care to share with us "how" YOU grind?

Thanks
Santos