It's ALWAYS On!

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of my main philosophies, and something I talked about at the last DYD Seminar. Looking for indicators of interest is a waste of time when...

IT’S ALWAYS ON!

A question I here way too often is, “How do I know if a girl is interested in me?”

When I was first starting out with this, I was absolutely clueless at determining which girls liked me and which girls didn’t. I tried paying attention to body language and listening to what girls would say to try to find clues, but nothing seemed to work consistently. I had many missed opportunities before I figured out the unbelievably simple solution.

One night I went out with a girl and we ended up side-by-side sharing a bottle of champagne on a bench over looking the city. We were up there for hours talking about everything - Relationships, sex, you name it. She even asked me if I was a good kisser!

The funny thing was that during our whole conversation she just stared out towards the city and never made eye contact with me. I couldn’t understand it. How could she NOT want to make out? I kept turning my face towards hers and leaning in, hoping she would get the hint. No response!

I was getting frustrated and I was thinking about calling it a night when something hit me. Here we were, nice conversation, romantic spot, bottle of champagne…If she didn’t want to hook up, then why would she have even agreed to come up here with me in the first place?

I decided to go balls out, because if this girl didn’t want to have fun I was over it anyways! I had enough friends! I leaned forward, turned my head a whole 180 degrees to face her, and went in for the kill. She grabbed the back of my head and we started making out like crazy! After nearly sucking off my lower lip she looked in my eyes and said, “I was waiting all night for that!”

I’ll never understand women!

The important lesson that I learned here is that you have to ALWAYS assume that it’s on, and treat any situation with a woman like she wants you BAD. Women have no respect for a guy that doesn’t have the balls to make a move, whether that move is getting her number, going for a kiss, or going all the way. It is absolutely crucial to your success that you have the attitude of “IT’S ALWAYS ON!”

Next time you are in a situation with a woman and you don’t know what to do, take a step back and think to yourself, “What would I do right now if I knew this girl was totally into me?” Figure out what move you would make if you held ALL the cards, then DO IT!

The worst thing that can happen is for her to say no, which leads me to…

No Means “Not Yet”

If you go for a girl’s phone number and she turns you down, that means one of two things. Either she is in a committed relationship, or you didn’t get her interested enough to want to continue the interaction. If this happens move on…It’s never worth the effort to try persuade her otherwise, because now you are fighting an uphill battle. Better to find someone new and start over again clean.

Now if you go to kiss a girl and she turns her head or shoots you down, that doesn’t necessarily mean she isn’t interested in kissing you, it just means she isn’t interested in kissing you yet. Women need to be warmed up, and some women need more warming up than others. My roommate is a very hot, classy woman, and she usually won’t kiss a guy until around the 3rd date, even if she is way into him. If you get denied, don’t take it as a shut down. She is just telling you that you have some more work to do. Keep being your confident self and go for it again when the time is right. If you are in a dating situation, the right time will probably come on the next meeting. If you are in a club and meeting for the first time, the right time may be after you leave the club and take her to your house. Only one way to find out!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago
This is one of my main philosophies, and something I talked about at the last DYD Seminar. Looking for indicators of interest is a waste of time when...

IT’S ALWAYS ON!

A question I here way too often is, “How do I know if a girl is interested in me?”

When I was first starting out with this, I was absolutely clueless at determining which girls liked me and which girls didn’t. I tried paying attention to body language and listening to what girls would say to try to find clues, but nothing seemed to work consistently. I had many missed opportunities before I figured out the unbelievably simple solution.

One night I went out with a girl and we ended up side-by-side sharing a bottle of champagne on a bench over looking the city. We were up there for hours talking about everything - Relationships, sex, you name it. She even asked me if I was a good kisser!

The funny thing was that during our whole conversation she just stared out towards the city and never made eye contact with me. I couldn’t understand it. How could she NOT want to make out? I kept turning my face towards hers and leaning in, hoping she would get the hint. No response!

I was getting frustrated and I was thinking about calling it a night when something hit me. Here we were, nice conversation, romantic spot, bottle of champagne…If she didn’t want to hook up, then why would she have even agreed to come up here with me in the first place?

I decided to go balls out, because if this girl didn’t want to have fun I was over it anyways! I had enough friends! I leaned forward, turned my head a whole 180 degrees to face her, and went in for the kill. She grabbed the back of my head and we started making out like crazy! After nearly sucking off my lower lip she looked in my eyes and said, “I was waiting all night for that!”

I’ll never understand women!

The important lesson that I learned here is that you have to ALWAYS assume that it’s on, and treat any situation with a woman like she wants you BAD. Women have no respect for a guy that doesn’t have the balls to make a move, whether that move is getting her number, going for a kiss, or going all the way. It is absolutely crucial to your success that you have the attitude of “IT’S ALWAYS ON!”

Next time you are in a situation with a woman and you don’t know what to do, take a step back and think to yourself, “What would I do right now if I knew this girl was totally into me?” Figure out what move you would make if you held ALL the cards, then DO IT!

The worst thing that can happen is for her to say no, which leads me to…

No Means “Not Yet”

If you go for a girl’s phone number and she turns you down, that means one of two things. Either she is in a committed relationship, or you didn’t get her interested enough to want to continue the interaction. If this happens move on…It’s never worth the effort to try persuade her otherwise, because now you are fighting an uphill battle. Better to find someone new and start over again clean.

Now if you go to kiss a girl and she turns her head or shoots you down, that doesn’t necessarily mean she isn’t interested in kissing you, it just means she isn’t interested in kissing you yet. Women need to be warmed up, and some women need more warming up than others. My roommate is a very hot, classy woman, and she usually won’t kiss a guy until around the 3rd date, even if she is way into him. If you get denied, don’t take it as a shut down. She is just telling you that you have some more work to do. Keep being your confident self and go for it again when the time is right. If you are in a dating situation, the right time will probably come on the next meeting. If you are in a club and meeting for the first time, the right time may be after you leave the club and take her to your house. Only one way to find out!

Good post, I would not have posted my thread if I knew this one existed. Again, this has a good lesson to it, TAKE RISKS!!!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"bump"

Agree 100% with the entire post. Which is rare...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post, I like it!

However, I disagree with "no means not yet". While it is true in some cases, no can also mean "I'm playing hard to get because I enjoy playing games", or it can even mean (the shocker) "no"!!!!

Which is why I prefer to say: No means jack ****. When you hear the word "no", don't even listen to it. Just pay attention to her body language. You can tell if she's diggin it or if she *really* wants you to stop........ You don't want to push too hard if there is even more resistance, but you also don't want to stop when she really wishes you'd go forth (stupid *****es always playing games and never making sense....)

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vassago is back too? niiice!

:D

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UGH, this brings back some painful memories.

I once knew a chick that told me she would love to find a fukk buddy. Went out with her a week later with a group of friends. At the end of the night she asked if I wanted to sleep over.

We got into her bed. She was dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, and immediately said goodnite and rolled over facing the opposite direction, clutching her pillow.

Dambass me, I took it as "I don't want sex" and didn't move in. I guess because she didn't slip into a teddy and break out the whipped cream I dropped the ball. Fukk me.

In retrospect I now know she wanted me to fukk her brains out that night. She moved 1000 miles away the next month and I haven't heard from her since. What was I thinking?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get denied, don’t take it as a shut down. She is just telling you that you have some more work to do. Keep being your confident self and go for it again when the time is right.
gold.

I'm put'N this in my sig.

I have a question though - what if she has a boyfriend N isn't the type to cheat?

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't go for girls with boyfriends, but I will say this...They all will cheat if the timing is right. All of them.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would u care to elaborate please?

I don't usually go for girls with boyfriend but my last case was a crush (yeah yeh yeh - I know) with a girl with a boyfriend.

She would gimme all this stuff - but I heard she and her boy were really in love N sh!t (been tgether over a year N a half ect)

GHOST

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't know a good method for "infiltration", but the reason I say this is because I lived with a girl for a year and a half (just friends). Not an ordinary girl. Super nice, intelligent, etc. And not the type to cheat or even look around.

She is in a long term relationship now and is deeply in love.

Anyways, some guy came into her work, hit on her, callled her at the store, got her cell number, and called once a week to once every 2 weeks. She would always tell me about this guy and how she would get nervous when he called cause she liked him but wanted to remain faithful. Eventually (after about 1 1/2 months) she went on a date with him and had a great time.

He dropped the ball here, but if I was in his shoes and she went on a date with me, it would have been on! I still can't believe she went.

It's hard to see my point without knowing the girl, but this proved it for me, even though nothing happened. I guess you had to be there!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I have to see it to believe it - but u changed my whole perception on girls with boyfriends...

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump!

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff.

It's kind of like that one "rule" from American Pie 2. If a girl says she's had sex with two guys, she's really had sex with six.

A girl showing interest has the same ratio. Her REAL level of interest is always going to be higher than what most of us are going to pick up through body language and actions. So you have to "assume the sale" as a lot of people here say. Have faith, young man.

One poster up above talked about this FB he almost had. I did this the other night... spent half the night kissing this HB8 blonde at a party, she invites me to her place at 4:30 a.m.. All night she's been throwing herself at me, putting my hands on her, kissing me, talking about "us", and so on... but we get to her place and she changes into the same pygamas and flops into bed and goes into "cuddle" position. I react by thinking "oh well, I had some fun, maybe this will happen again" and go to sleep.

D'oh! Wake up the next morning, she's visibly colder than the night before. I mean, don't get me wrong, she still wants me and told me to call a couple of days later so we could go out and have some drinks then watch a movie at her place... but it's obvious she wanted to fuk that night.