Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's a lot of work to gain (and maintain) weight.

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's expensive and you must be dedicated. But does it really matter what you weigh or how you look? I just don't have the time, money, or dedication to eat like I should to gain 20lbs and I'm happy with how I look. I don't look skinny, but I definitely have a slim build. Skinny in my opinion is looking unhealthy.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If youre happy with how you look then why do you care?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's expensive and you must be dedicated. But does it really matter what you weigh or how you look? I just don't have the time, money, or dedication to eat like I should to gain 20lbs and I'm happy with how I look. I don't look skinny, but I definitely have a slim build. Skinny in my opinion is looking unhealthy.
Yes it matters how you look, not so much what you weigh though you can't discount that either.

Eye of the beholder and everything, you think you look 'slim', other people might think you look skinny. On the other hand, people might think you look normal.

If you don't have the time, money, and dedication to look bigger/be stronger/feel better, then don't worry about it. There's a million people in the world like you for every person who takes their health and fitness into their own hands, so don't think you're alone in your decision.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree

Food is actually cheaper when your on a meal not to mention you know actually where the food is coming from. As for the "I don't have time" is crap. EVERYONE (me included) makes time for the things in life that are important to them.

:up: