Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Italo's Rant on Sluts

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I get this 17 year old chicks number last week. I'm almost 24. Funny thing is, when I was like 21 or 22 I wouldn't be caught dead with a young girl like this, but the older I get, the more I become a dirty old man haha.

I called her up a few days later and arranged a date for the next day. I pick her up. We drive around for a bit, and she keeps asking me to go back to her place and she keeps telling me her parents are never home. So we go back to her place, and, long story short, I bone the hell out of this little vixen.

As we're laying there after some pretty good sex, she goes "I hope you don't think I'm a slut, you know, I've never had sex on a first date, i can't believe I did that blah blah...." She then goes on to tell me that I'm ONLY the 3rd guy she's had sex with. She's 17 and already 3 guys!

Here's the thing, I recently became single, and as of currently, I have 3 FB's. I'm getting laid left and right, but it's starting to make me think:

Who the hell is going to marry all of these women?!

I've recently started compiling a list of all of the girls I've slept with. It seems every day the list grows larger as I remember more. Lets just say, if I used all of my fingers AND toes to count, I'd need an extra hand or two.

Now, I've stuck my penis in all of these women. Done nasty things to them. Stuck it in their brownies etc. I realized though, that (probably) each and every one of these skanks is going to find some poor guy to marry them someday. I mean, I feel almost bad that I've tainted all of these girls.

But the thing that scares me the most is how easy girls are these days. Yes, I enjoy sexing all of these women, but I realize that one day I'm going to be looking for a wife. And what the hell is going to be left out there? It'll be hard to have it both ways. Screwing every female I see while I'm young, then trying to find a virginal wife when I'm 35. I seriously think the only thing to do is fly to a different country and find some pure, virgin, foreign girl.

I don't know. It's like my view on women is changing for the worse. Especially now that I'm seeing how easy they are since I became single again.

Anyone else understand what I'm trying to say?

Ok, rant over. :)

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're rant and your views are right on the money in regards to today's screwed up women. It's surprising how many men wake up in marriage and realize they married a useless slut that has them by the balls legally and emotionaly.

Never! Ever! Marry a slut! It's better to be single or wait for one that actually respects herself and you.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell, being a man-***** makes you kinda sympathize with sluts, cause maybe they just like sex as much as you do. Its not necessarily a bad thing. Its only bad because guys like to think that a woman is theirs and theirs only.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like sluts also.

Who cares if x girl has been with x guys.

If she is hot I want some play from her. If I was going for marriage or a ltr its a different story, but right now I love sluts. They spread them easy for me....

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have hit the nail right on the head, Italostud

The problem is these young guys who are responding are not thinking ahead. They and the sluts only think of "right now"

Who in the hell is going to marry all these women?

Chumps I guess, or some of these very same guys here who claim it is OK to marry a woman who has been boned by 1000 guys...

Disgusting

Dietzcoi

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry about these girls finding guys to marry. There seems to be no shortage of captain-save-a-h0 guys around.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I view most women as sluts and mind you, they never cease to amaze me - even the seemingly innocent. This isn't some sort of vengeful spite but more of a lifestyle choice. Its my lifestyle to think most girls I met, even my chick friends as sluts. Call it an attitude if you will as well. I didn't just develop it accidentally. It was more deliberate as it puts me in a dominant frame. I have my way with them. If they resist, then "MAKE THE HO SAY NO"

Of course, I don't let on that that is what my views are - that would be counter-productive.

I suppose it'll all change when I get married and have a few daughters.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I think you're basically a sick fvck who dates underage women. You're 24, and you think it's Ok to date a 17 year old?

Whether or not that's the age of consent in your state, you're still a sick fvck. I seem to remember you saying something else in the past that made me think you're a sick **** too?

I nominate you as the sleaziest piece of shyt on this board. If this girl was underage in your jurisidiction, I hope her parents pursue charges against you.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the replys. With regards to me being a "slut". Last time I checked there were different rules with regards to the mating game for each sex. Men must WORK to obtain sex. The most successful male is the one that mates with the most females. However, women are the hunted. They are supposed to be selective, and select the best male to reproduce with, not go fycking the town. A woman who is a ***** is NOT doing her biological duty, while a man***** IS.

So, you can't compare a man who sleeps around to a woman that sleeps around.

Animal crackers - yeah, I know what you're saying. I don't really care about these girls right now because I'm only fycking them. But someday I'll want to find a wife and all of the available women will have been banged by guys like me...lol

Dietcoi - Seems the only guy who feels what I'm saying is someone that's been through it all, like yourself. Hindsight is always 20/20, and you're right, I think some of these guys aren't thinking LONG term. But that's ok, I didn't before either. I've just started recently. I think it's something everyone does at their own pace.

Jprjrjr - Expand your vocabulary. There are other things you can call me other than "sick fvck". In the english language, there are other words such as pedophile, Chester, etc. These are all things you can discover if you go back and actually finish the 8th grade. Come on, we all know you can do it! Make us proud.

Just kidding bro. If you read my post, you'd see that this is not something I usually do. In fact, my other FB's are 26 and 24. I've never dated a girl this young(except when I was that young myself, duh). However, this girl appears to be around 21 or so, and also acts mature. I didn't find out her age until we were almost going to sleep together. So if this makes me a "sick fvck", then so be it. I'll gladly be a "sick fvck". I also suggest you take an anger management class. Swearing at people on an internet forum makes you look pathetic. I don't know who you're trying to impress.

Avon - I totally hear you on the whole "letting go of those kind of views". But for myself, I will NEVER be able to accept a woman as a wife, if she has slept around. To me, that means that that particular woman is impulsive, irresponsible, and selfish. That's not the kind of woman I want to raise my children. Maybe I'm old fashioned? I don't know.

Bbestar - yeah, those might be some options lol :)

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Philippina girls aka asian girls (japan,korea)"

The best are around Subic Bay!!:D

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good thread italostud

where you been hiding it ?

just joking :p

i agree with alot of what you said italostud

and as usual that means i agree with dietzcoi 100% ;)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

score

Don Juan
Reaction score
Italo, don't worry you may find that virginal girl to marry. My own story was that before I began my Don Juaning career I was dating a 25 yr old virgin. We were talking about marriage, saving ourselves for each other blah blah blah. Then I wised up dumped her and began my own man slut ways. Some lucky guy pulls up to the curb picks her up and now he gets to marry his very own virgin. Good for him.

As for me I'm lovin the sluts I'm banging. Guess I'll start my own search for marriage material a few more years down the road.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
Appreciate the replys. With regards to me being a "slut". Last time I checked there were different rules with regards to the mating game for each sex. Men must WORK to obtain sex.
Maybe a little, but so what?

The most successful male is the one that mates with the most females.
You are shallow. Guys (notice i didn't use the word "men") who relate success to the quanity to women they have had sex with are pathetic people who fail to see the big picture.

However, women are the hunted. They are supposed to be selective, and select the best male to reproduce with, not go fycking the town.
Why aren't we as men supposed to be selective as well? I see no difference in a guy that sleeps with 100 girls then a girl that sleeps with a 100 guys. These days it isn't much harder for a man to get laid then a women.

A woman who is a ***** is NOT doing her biological duty, while a man***** IS.
I think this is selling us short, as men. I am assuming that you mean as men we must spread out "seed" so to speak. Since you probably aren't getting her pregnant you fail to prove your point. Thats like saying how it is our duty to eat, while instead of digesting our meal we go and stick our fingers down our throat. Though it makes for a great excuse and a way to lie to ourselves, claiming that sexually loose men are ok becuase we as men must spread our seed is BS. Please be honest with yourself.

If you want to go around sleeping with as many girls as you can thats fine by me but it still won't make you the man that you aren't. Trying to fill a void in life is like filling sand in a funnell, it will never be filled.

So, you can't compare a man who sleeps around to a woman that sleeps around.
I believe I just did...

exwhyzee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank Sinatra once said,

"A man doesn't know what hapiness is until he's married. By then it's too late."

Think about it who cares if your fcuking every girl that moves, who cares if shes gettin married someday, realize that each day you live is a gift, be thankful/grateful and live it to the fullest, and if bangin is what you wanna do, well god dammit do it, don't be ashamed of it. Live and Love Life.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud

Jprjrjr - Expand your vocabulary. There are other things you can call me other than "sick fvck". In the english language, there are other words such as pedophile, Chester, etc. These are all things you can discover if you go back and actually finish the 8th grade. Come on, we all know you can do it! Make us proud.

[/B]
My vocabulary is quite extensive. I, unlike yourself, have a college degree, and got it with honors.

I could use more creative, or original words to describe your disgusting behavior, but "sick fvck" seems so appropo.

I'm not going to get in a pissing contest with you, but suffice it to say, I stand by my original statement that you're a SICK FVCK.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
the only thing you failed to realize is that you are a slut too.
This makes no sense at all. There is no such thing as a "man *****" or "man slut". We were programmed and designed for sex. The fact that we can purge and regenerate billions of our sperm a week is a testament to this. Women only have a handful of eggs a month. I think that says something about who goes out for sex more.

Double standard? Take it up with mother nature if you got a problem with that.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe a little, but so what?

You are shallow. Guys (notice i didn't use the word "men") who relate success to the quanity to women they have had sex with are pathetic people who fail to see the big picture.
Agree.

Why aren't we as men supposed to be selective as well? I see no difference in a guy that sleeps with 100 girls then a girl that sleeps with a 100 guys. These days it isn't much harder for a man to get laid then a women.
Disagree. I see a big difference. A man who sleeps with 100 women is giving in to his natural urges. A women who sleeps with 100 men is a new aged, "sexually liberated" feminazi who is fighting her natural urge to select the most suitable mate. In the later case, there is a battle with nature which is destablizing the gender roles.

I am assuming that you mean as men we must spread out "seed" so to speak. Since you probably aren't getting her pregnant you fail to prove your point. Thats like saying how it is our duty to eat, while instead of digesting our meal we go and stick our fingers down our throat. Though it makes for a great excuse and a way to lie to ourselves, claiming that sexually loose men are ok becuase we as men must spread our seed is BS. Please be honest with yourself.
Interesting point. However, whether the spreading of the seed actually results in a child birth is of no concern to the natural urge. The natural urge is just to go out and spread your seed as much as you can (survival of the fittest), it does not know whether a successful child birth will result. It is stupid. That's why it is called a primitive urge.

While I believe in this "double standard" as being fair and true, I still believe that we men, live in a civilized society and should be more responsible with our actions. Just because nature intended for us to be more sexually active, it does not mean we should turn around and have sex with every women in sight. We have more complicated responsibilities than other animals who's only responsiblities are eat/drink, sleep, have sex, and relieve themselves (anywhere).

I guess what I'm trying to say is this:

Women who have sex with a lot of men are wh0res/sluts.
Men who have sex with a lot of women are irresponsible.

There is a reason why the definition of wh0re/slut is written explicity in the context of a female person.

Saying "manwh0re/man slut" makes just about as much sense as saying "dark bright light" or "shallow deep pool".