Italian translation needed....

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways i saw this girl on a crowded train in italy w/ her bf or some guy. As anyone who's been to italy knows how rude and crowded those trains can be. I was trying to get off but the jackass wouldn't move so i just pushed my way through (i was pretty big from working out all summer) and inadvertently i got pretty close to his girl. She was hot, so i looked her right in the eye and gave her a ****y smile. Then she said something that sounded like "Cavalieri?". Now translated that means knight... Maybe i'm missing some Italian context here?

Just wanted to know what that means for future purposes. Was she hitting on me or calling me an ass?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im sure you are missing alot of other words because people just don't walk up to strangers and accuse them of being knights these days.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she said caribinieri which means she wanted to call the cops!

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Maybe she said caribinieri which means she wanted to call the cops!
Well, she didn't seem scared at all... and she didn't yell it. So i doubt it. She seemed to be giving me the eyes as i was approaching in her direction. I figured she just called me like a scoundrel or something. It seems that italian guys are known for harassing their girls.