Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It works,no questions asked. Just approach.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
How little you know about women :) Had he known how to push it further, he could have taken it VERY far.
Trust me Krauss,after introduced myself to her her and listening to her response I knew what to say but didnt want to get fired so I had to close real quick.

There was something so genuine about meeting her this way that I knew what to say,unfortunetaly I ran out of time. Oh well next time I see her I will talk to her again and # close.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I talk about when it comes to advice, your saying that but in the end you gained nothing. You didn't get no number, you didn't get a kiss, you didn't lay her, all you did was have a quick conversation. Yes Direct works if your congruent enough and have tight inner game and body language. But you just based your opinion off an approach that lead no where.

If this was the case then I would say "Hi, how are you doing?" is real great opener because I had a girl say she is fine, and I followed up with where she was heading and then ejected. Now I come back here saying its a real good opener. It lead to no where so it was no need to post this.

This is why i always said if your going to give advice make sure it was either field tested, many times and make sure it gets somewhere and not just give a good conversation. If you want good conversation you can just go in and start talking about the weather, and then just follow up with talking about how the bus tires are bigger tahn car tires. The point of sites like this is ways that get you laid not get a good conversation.

An yes Direct method works, it may have some flaws, but it is still has its own uses.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
This is exactly what I talk about when it comes to advice, your saying that but in the end you gained nothing. You didn't get no number, you didn't get a kiss, you didn't lay her, all you did was have a quick conversation. Yes Direct works if your congruent enough and have tight inner game and body language. But you just based your opinion off an approach that lead no where.
Ok look,I'm saying that the look in her eyes wasn't something that you would expect to see after knowing her for 10 seconds. Yes true I didn't number close but I didn't want to risk my job,as I said boss was coming.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90+% percent of communication is through body language,really it doesn't matter what you say but how you say it.There are a thousand ways to compliment a girl and yes there are alot of ways to be confident,assertive and masculine when you do it.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GloriouslyInsane said:
90+% percent of communication is through body language,really it doesn't matter what you say but how you say it.There are a thousand ways to compliment a girl and yes there are alot of ways to be confident,assertive and masculine when you do it.
Thats why its important to keep eye contact,back straight and to speak slow and clearly. It woulnd't hurt to look your "best" either.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem here is everyone is so focused on getting somewhere that you guys dont even have fun meeting people.

I mean take for example today, I'm in the library, some girls laptop goes off loud, and so I wait for a bit, I actually started feeling some resistance inside for some reason that I shouldn't go make fun of her, but I said **** that I'm here to live life to the fullest. So I just walked over, made some joke about her laptop, she was shocked that I talked to her (she had already been eye flirting) and made fun of her and then I just turned off and walked away. Later I come back, and make another joke turn away. I come back when I'm leaving and say something funny to her and by this time she wanted me to ask for her number, she tried asking how old I was, she had been staring at me everywhere, she was giving me all those stupid IOIs, but I just told her not to worry about my age and just walked off.

The point of that is that you don't have to number close or **** close, whatever,you should just enjoy interacting with people, when you operate on a selfless level and you just are interested in having fun, you're life will turn out alot better.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
The point of that is that you don't have to number close or **** close, whatever,you should just enjoy interacting with people, when you operate on a selfless level and you just are interested in having fun, you're life will turn out alot better.
I see what your talking about and I agree all of this should be fun, but this is a seduction site the whole point is to fuvk girls, so we mainly doing everything that revolves around getting laid. Now if you just want to be some social guy it really doesn't matter what you do just go out and talk where ever you go. If you didn't like the girl ok... but if you wanted to fuvk her and pass it up your basically giving up a learning experience. That is why most girls I would approach because I want to learn quicker than sitting there making excuses why i didn't approach that specific girl.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light...

I see what your talking about and I agree all of this should be fun, but this is a seduction site the whole point is to fuvk girls, so we mainly doing everything that revolves around getting laid.
I seriously doubt that that specific goal was what this site was created for. I think it was created for a more general purpose: to help men to become adept at seducing women. What you do AFTER you've seduced a woman is entirely up to the individual. Some of us just want to get laid. Some of us are looking for a meaningful relationship. Either one is a fine choice. To each his own, yeah?

...but if you wanted to fuvk her and pass it up your basically giving up a learning experience. That is why most girls I would approach because I want to learn quicker than sitting there making excuses why i didn't approach that specific girl.
I realize that all you're doing here is criticizing pooparu for not closing the laptop girl, but I think the point he was making in his post was just that women will be more receptive to you if you're selfless.

Epsi...

Being nice in and of itself isn't a bad thing. I've known plenty of PUAs who were some of the nicest guys I'd ever met, and they were MUCH more successful than any jerk PUA ever could be. However, being supplicating will always work against you. That's why nice AFCs fail all the time: they act nice because they want something from the girl. A nice PUA is simply a friendly, charismatic, social guy who enjoys meeting and interacting with people. Those qualities, combined with masculine character traits (e.g. confidence, boldness, strength of character, sexuality), make for a real chick magnet.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
I see what your talking about and I agree all of this should be fun, but this is a seduction site the whole point is to fuvk girls, so we mainly doing everything that revolves around getting laid. Now if you just want to be some social guy it really doesn't matter what you do just go out and talk where ever you go. If you didn't like the girl ok... but if you wanted to fuvk her and pass it up your basically giving up a learning experience. That is why most girls I would approach because I want to learn quicker than sitting there making excuses why i didn't approach that specific girl.
Yea, but I wasn't gonna call her anyway, I'm leaving from here in like two weeks thank God.

But all I mean is that when you are selfless it accomplishes a few things:
1. People liket o be aroud you and feel good in your presence.
2. You are more relaxed and confident in yourself, because you aren't out to use people.
3. When you aren't worried about results, you often find that doors will open that benefit you ANYWAY without having to do all the hard work of techniues, looking for IOIs etc.

I'm not saying complimenting every girl is the way to go, but I'm saying use it on the women you truly WANT to compliment. Again, I don't have all the experience in this area, I'll admit, but being selfless and genuine has gotten me tons far so far, so if my experience thus far is an indicator of future success then it's all good, but i respect your opinion too, either way if it works for both of us then we both are successful right lol?

And by selfless I don't mean letting people walk all over you and ****, in fact, selfess may not be the proper term, because I believe everything in this world is selfish to some aspect, but I'm not gonna get all philosphical. Genuine may be better.

Also in closing, there was something with David X where he was talking about this very thing, and he goes something like, "If you like something about a woman, take a second, pause and see what attracted you to her. And then let her know. Say something like, "hey....that dress looks FANTASTIC on you....even if we don't go out could you dress my next girlfriend?". Kind of neggish if you want but still, its genuinity (damnit I don't care if its not a word :p).

still guys, I don't wanna argue with anyone, so I wanna say thanks to people like Distant for having an intelligent convo without flipping the **** out because someone has a dfferent belief.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
But approaching women and complimenting them is ineffective...it lacks the confidence level needed to n-close a HB because you're risking hardly anything...it's a safe, tame approach.
Mindboggling. :) Look, why don't you just come down to Toronto, and we'll hit the streets, each doing our own thing. I'll get 5 numbers for every 1 number you get, in less time and from prettier chicks. *sigh* Screw theory. RESULTS, baby! The rule of thumb with direct is: "if you failed, its not the method, its the MAN!" I suck at many things too. Snowboaring, rollerblading, pool, etc. But i don't go around saying that THEY suck, as its completely obvious that if OTHER people are GREAT at them, then the problem isn't these things i suck at, its ME! Oh and for argument's sake, the whole compliment thing: you've got it completely inside-out. You're NOT supposed to compliment from a weak, needy, clingy AFC mindset, but from a powerful, loving, sexual ALPHA MALE MINDSET! There is such a HUGE difference between the two!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Oh and for argument's sake, the whole compliment thing: you've got it completely inside-out. You're NOT supposed to compliment from a weak, needy, clingy AFC mindset, but from a powerful, loving, sexual ALPHA MALE MINDSET! There is such a HUGE difference between the two!
An alpha male can say WHATEVER he wants. I know guys who pull decent chicks and they compliment them often. They dont "flatter" them they just say it and mean it.

Last edited:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies in bold.

Espi said:
how about you come down to Tampa? The women look much better and dress much sluttier

You know how to get my attention :D Maybe someday!

you are one of the very, very few men I read about on this forum who n-closes women via compliment-opening

Actually, i don't compliment all that often. It works just fine, but i only do it if i feel like it. I never think about what to say, so most of the time i just say "hi." Its the mindset behind the words.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blinkwatt has a point. If you are honest and sincere with a strong compliment, with just a touch of bluntness, some women respond very well. It happened to me when i sarged a waiter at a restaurant. I walked up to her and said:
"You're gorgeous."

"You're handsome," she fired back, without skipping a beat. Other times, they get a little thrown off, then blush. Then you start the convo. Its okay to compliment.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
lets forget about approaches for a second........

ive gotten probly 95% of all the girls that i fvcked into my bed by being sweet, romantic, loving, NOT needy, and yes very very ****y!

wats my point? my point is i never forgot to compliment them, but i never said it in a needy way, and instead all my compliments were delivered with sexuality and true boldness.

yes, theres been maybe....2 or 3 girls that i got by bein all mysteriosu and shyt and never complimenting them and a challenge.....but when it all comes down to it, if u make the girl feel like GOLD, and u show her that u urself ARE GOLD TOO, then it all works out

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
ive gotten probly 95% of all the girls that i fvcked into my bed by being sweet, romantic, loving, NOT needy, and yes very very ****y!

wats my point? my point is i never forgot to compliment them, but i never said it in a needy way, and instead all my compliments were delivered with sexuality and true boldness.

yes, theres been maybe....2 or 3 girls that i got by bein all mysteriosu and shyt and never complimenting them and a challenge.....but when it all comes down to it, if u make the girl feel like GOLD, and u show her that u urself ARE GOLD TOO, then it all works out
We should just end the thread right here. Well said :)

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I feel like jumping in the fray now :)

To whoever it was that said complimenting a woman only gives her an ego boost, that's a load bs. If a single straight woman only got an ego boost out of me complimenting her, then I'm glad I didn't waste 10-15 minutes of gaming her cos it also would get me nowhere.

And direct approach is not AFC. It's the way you do it. Body language, you get it?

Also, have you ever stopped to think what effect direct approach has on bshields??? It comes out of left field and destroys their bshield, making the rest of the interactiong a little easier.

I'm the first to admit I haven't tried direct approaching yet, but plan to. But wouldn't it also have the potential (in a bar/nightclub) of A) elevating you above every other guy who has approached her and B) reducing the effectiveness of her gf's attempts at c*ckblocking?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the first to admit I haven't tried direct approaching yet, but plan to.
Also, have you ever stopped to think what effect direct approach has on bshields??? It comes out of left field and destroys their bshield, making the rest of the interactiong a little easier.
How would you know what a 'direct approach' does when you haven't tried ?? Hushhhh child.

--
Anyway, like someone already stated that girl got a nice ego boost from you and went on her merry way. You, in your limited experience (i'm assuming), came back here and reported on success, but you had none ??

All you got was a look that you get from your ex-gf when you're cuddling ?? WTf ?? I'm sorry this is just funny, sounds like what my friend used to do...

FRIEND: Dude I did what you said and laughed at her name and she touched me, it works !!! Dudeeee this crap works !!!

LMAO you people never cease to amaze me, yeah you can be direct if you've got everything else going for you aka confidence, BL, just pure 'i'm the ****' mindframe and it'll work, basically if you have those things anything will work so what's the point of all of this ??

--
I have no problem with 'complimenting' or whatever you people do to release your kids, but don't come back pre-mature yelling and raving about methods when the purpose of the method you didn't even achieve... The purpose of the 'direct approach' is to a) get laid b) start a relationship... niether of which you accomplished... hate me if you wish, don't care but all I speak is truth.

-Cod3r

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Cod3r - Mate, everyone has a different idea of success. To someone who doesn't have lots of success, a positive conversation ie. not getting rejected is a success.