Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It works,no questions asked. Just approach.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is referring back to a post
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=105670

Ok so let me set the setting for you. At work,my manager at the time was cool,so I knew she would allow a few minutes to approach a women if I asked her if I could "disappear for a minute" if I needed the time.

Ok so there is this one customer that comes into my job,super nice,AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL with no make up. I have always been skeptical about approaching her because she is around her early-mid 20s and I'm 18 looking 17,but meh those are just odds I thought.

So she just happened to come in today while the cool manager was working,I thought now is my chance. I saw the women,asked her if she needed any help,she said "No thanks for asking though" in a kind of moody tone. I didn't say anything and kept moving on and went back to work.

My manager asked "How did it go?" and I said "I...",and I stormed back to where the beautiful women was. I wasn't going to say "I blew it" again after failing to approach a chick at the gym last night. I saw the women again and walked right up and said "Hey I'm going to be honest with you. I...thought you were really attractive and wasn't going to miss a chance to meet you".
I could tell she was shocked and she said "Oh boy(in a clueless state)...I..boy today has been crazy..You made my day. I just had a fight with my boyfriend...I come in here often.I will see you around...Thats sweet of you..." at that point the main boss at my job came around and I said "Hey I have to get back to work but it was nice meeting you". She said "It was nice meeting you. I will see you around. Bye."

I wanted to # close but had no time,main boss was coming. I know thought that next time she comes in she will keep an eye out for me. I will defianetely # close her next time she is in.

To all that flamed Krauss for his "Direct Approach",stop. The look in this womens eyes when I said that is something that I have only been able to do to a chick I was dating. I DID IT IN MINUTE. Dont try this though if you are thinking for yourself,you have to have her best interest in mind.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right, complimenting beautiful woman on their looks definately works despite what some guys say about it on this forum, I used to do it all of the time, it obviously doesn't work with every beautiful woman who you say it to, but it does work enough times to make it worth your while doing it, it is easy to do and the woman knows straight away that you are attracted to her and you can learn how to say it in many situations where it is impossible for the woman to even reject you once you know how, then it is just a case of being able to read her body language properly the next time that she sees you to know if she is interested in you or not, I don't know why a lot of guys won't do this. :up:

chinmi

Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why should be clear, it's because it doesn't make you stand out from all the other so-called AFC's. It's the easiest approach one can make aside from starting about the weather. Also, by pretending to say it 'only with her best interest in mind', you're already preparing yourself for a possible (and likely) setback. That is ok, but it's better to accept that your goal is women. It's much easier to find your way when your destination is known.

Personally I usually do not make compliments when cold approaching. I do however when a girl caught my attention a few times before. Then I'd say something along the lines like 'You know, I noticed something unusual about you. You always seem in such a good mood. You're practically beaming everytime I see you!'. This way, you're complimenting her on her looks, but in a more indirect way. Make sure that the way you say it implies that you think this is a big deal.. don't just casually blurt it out!

Of course this only works if you're like me.. I've got a soft spot for beautiful, happy girls like that.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why should be clear, it's because it doesn't make you stand out from all the other so-called AFC's.

First off how is that being a AFC? Its embracing what you want,it displays condifence,poise and balls.

It's the easiest approach one can make aside from starting about the weather.

I dont know about you but many men are afriad to say "Hi" to women. How many men do you know that straight up go to a chick and honestly say what is on your mind without looking like a idiot? True it is easy,because you aren't "beating around the bush",you are taking what you would like to do head on.

Also, by pretending to say it 'only with her best interest in mind', you're already preparing yourself for a possible (and likely) setback

If its in her best interest then whatever happens you will never be setback. How would there "likely" be a setback? A "likely setback" I think not,after a girl at work knew what happened she said "oh my God,I cant beleive you did that"(in a good way).

chinmi

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
If its in her best interest then whatever happens you will never be setback.
That's my point. Say that you will get nowhere with this woman. Since you deny the fact that you approached her because you want her, you will not experience this approach as failure. You have complimented her purely based on unselfish motives right? Then SUCCESS! Nothing lost. But nothing gained either. You can't learn from your mistakes if you won't regard them as such.

blinkwatt said:
I dont know about you but many men are afriad to say "Hi" to women. How many men do you know that straight up go to a chick and honestly say what is on your mind without looking like a idiot? True it is easy,because you aren't "beating around the bush",you are taking what you would like to do head on.
It's a step in the right direction for sure! But why settle for doing ok when you can be awesome?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my point. Say that you will get nowhere with this woman. Since you deny the fact that you approached her because you want her, you will not experience this approach as failure. You have complimented her purely based on unselfish motives right? Then SUCCESS! Nothing lost. But nothing gained either. You can't learn from your mistakes if you won't regard them as such.

Oh boy,I want you to try this way of meeting women and tell me how it goes? If you honestly try and say it to a chick you mean it to,I can almost gaurentee it will work. How long have you been here now? Instead of trying to flame the more expierenced ones,why not try to endure what we have to say? Give it a shot them flame us.

It's a step in the right direction for sure! But why settle for doing ok when you can be awesome?
How is it going "ok"? The look that this woman had in her eyes was the same look I saw on my girlfriends when we would cuddle/spoon.

All Iam saying to try and listen to what some of have to say. You never know unless you try. I will admit the first time I read the "30 seconds" post I was skeptical.

chinmi

Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Oh boy,I want you to try this way of meeting women and tell me how it goes? If you honestly try and say it to a chick you mean it to,I can almost gaurentee it will work. How long have you been here now? Instead of trying to flame the more expierenced ones,why not try to endure what we have to say? Give it a shot them flame us.

If by saying that it works you mean that it helps getting your foot in the door, then I agree. It works. But that's about it. If you want to actually attract the girl, then I suggest coming up with something else..

Why use an opener that is so much associated with recovering AFC's when there are so many other things you could say to let her know you like her?

Anyway, I'm sure you realize that the way you handle the rest is much more important than the mere act of approaching. So perhaps this debate doesn't matter all that much.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chinmi, you don't get it.

You are thinking too much about this. It comes across in all your posts:

"If it helps getting your foot in the door"

"If you want to actually attract the girl, then I suggest coming up with something else"

"Why use an OPENER that is so much associated with rAFCs"

Stop thinking about this. He WANTED to compliment her, and there was NO hidden agenda, he told her EXACTLY what it was. Do you really think women go around saying, "I wonder if a guy is going to use an opener on me that I associate with recovering average frustrated chumps?". Most AFCs say it for their own reasons, really nervous, bad body language, etc. Blinkwatt actually found this girl simply attractive, and he didn't wanna have to hide it or think of something unique or interesting to make hte compliment "seem" sincere. He didn't have to make it "seem" sincere because it WAS sincere.

Its being genuine, once you get past the point of thinking about techniques and trying to get laid, you will soon understand.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how the original post is evidence that telling a girl she's "beautiful" works.

Kudos for having the balls to approach her.

But you probably came off to her as a guy who barely has the balls, and feels very uneasy around beautiful women. You said you "stormed" in her direction?

I mean, she didn't give you her name and you didn't give her yours. There was no real conversation...she basically told you "thanks for the ego boost, CYA!!"

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies in bold.

chinmi said:
It's the easiest approach one can make aside from starting about the weather.

Actually, its the hardest approach to make because it leaves you wide open for rejection, which is what guys are afraid of. MM/RSD approaches are the easiest, because you're not displaying interest and "risking nothing." But you get what you put in, and the courage it takes to be direct shines through.

Also, by pretending to say it 'only with her best interest in mind'

Why do people always come back to this? Enough pretending! Start being genuine :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies in bold.

chinmi said:
Since you deny the fact that you approached her

Wait, where'd you dig that up? No one ever said anything about deying that you want the girl. This is DIRECT, remember? Of course you approach because you want her, but at the same time, realizing that you're both on the same team, both human, both looking for the same things, both with the SAME interests! You know that you're capable of getting what you want and giving her what she wants at the same time.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enabling HBs...

dynamicallyidle said:
I mean, she didn't give you her name and you didn't give her yours. There was no real conversation...she basically told you "thanks for the ego boost, CYA!!"
Yup, everytime we complain about beautiful byches with swole heads...THIS IS WHY! Because no matter what they do, how stupid they act, how much shyt they pull, some AFC will be sucking her girl-nuts whereever she goes! This guy was probably the 3rd chump who kissed her cooter that week (for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!) - congrats.

Look, compliments should be EARNED, fellas! We have to earn them, don't we? So why not stupid f'n women too?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
chinmi said:

ur stupid, ur all theory, u ever tried to go up to a girl and tell her shse beautiful?? have u ever TRIED? girls HATE afc losers who go up to them and try to hide their true intentions trying to small talk pretending they arent interested when its obvious that they are

have u TRIED any of this or are u all talk? ****in loser.....cuz i tried it b4, and ive gotten WONDEFUL reactions from girls i done that too

so shut ur trap and go out and TRY IT

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
But you probably came off to her as a guy who barely has the balls, and feels very uneasy around beautiful women.
How little you know about women :) Had he known how to push it further, he could have taken it VERY far.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
Yup, everytime we complain about beautiful byches with swole heads...THIS IS WHY! Because no matter what they do, how stupid they act, how much shyt they pull, some AFC will be sucking her girl-nuts whereever she goes! This guy was probably the 3rd chump who kissed her cooter that week (for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!) - congrats.

Look, compliments should be EARNED, fellas! We have to earn them, don't we? So why not stupid f'n women too?
guys dont tell girls with confidence that they r beautiful and they want them...........instead, afcs stare, holler, and oggle - go try it before talking

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ALL UNCONFIDENT AFCS, INSTEAD OF ASSUMING SHYT DONT WORK, GO TRY IT 10 TIMES AND COME BACK HERE AND STATE IT DOESNT WORK WITH EVIDENCE

no one cares about ur replies such as "oh, well that wont work, thats AFC"....these are all ASSUMPTIONS

go field test it all u little pvssies and i DARE u to tell me it didnt work (keep in mind, if u r ugly/creepy, no kind of approach will work anyway if ur goin up to a good looking girl)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
girls HATE afc losers who go up to them and try to hide their true intentions trying to small talk pretending they arent interested when its obvious that they are
Yea, i'm serious. Every girl past the age of 12 knows EXACTLY why you're talking to her. I don't care WHAT you said when you walked up, she STILL knows. So all of that indirect crap you're gonna say is simply gonna tell her that you don't have the GUTS to say the truth! This is why direct works so well - girls think that COURAGE IS HOT! You don't even need to verbally attract them because your ACTIONS speak louder than any words ever could!

Anyway, good job blink. With each time, try to push the approach further and further and eventually you'll get really good at this :)

Phrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
I wouldn't call myself a MPUA by any measure but I have to say this quote sums it best.

Sure you actually approached her, and you should be proud of that. It's better than 90% of the posters here. However, it wouldn't have accomplished your goal of meeting her unless she's desperate for a date.

If your intention is to just talk , fine. But if it's to attract her, all wrong.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
Actually we did exchange names. My mistake. It was the first thing I did after said "I'm not going to miss a change to meet you".