It takes 21 days to break a habit: 21 days no masturbation: The 3 week plan w/options

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1! I'm going to finish 21 days this time. Then I'll do 21 days again. Then I plan on releasing it weekly if not more, but only in a gal :) So basiclaly, so jerkin it until college when I can get some pvssy

twilight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5/21...Last night went pretty well, went to party and got mega social proof...doing some sarging tonight. Dreams were pretty vivid last night tho I don't remember them. To Potbelly: Man I miss the college days!

twilight

Don Juan
Reaction score
6/21...Didn't get to sarge last night, feeling sarge withdrawal. Going to a new spot (club) tonight, I'll let u guys know how that goes...

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i went 3 weeks, maybe even more, I don't know. Then I got together with this girl started dating her, having sex with her, then she said "aight, peace out T, i'm done with you." pretty much.

Started jerkin' again dammit.

i'm in. 2/21.

twilight

Don Juan
Reaction score
7/21...Went to this club last night where the girls were pretty young and the social personas were *very* thick, tough environment to sarge in. Got a few approaches in anyway....this restaurant/club I'm going to tonight should be much better. I let you guys know how that goes.

twilight

Don Juan
Reaction score
8/21...There was a definite lack of targets this weekend, due to the rain I'm guessing. Club sarging starts again on Thursday, looking forward to it. May have to dump my long distance LTR soon (even tho she's hot & bi :( ) She wants more commitment than I can give her right now, especially with the distance plus my conflicting commitment to learning this skill right now.

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
beginning day one, ive tried this befre so many times, i lasted 15 days last time and the was a hell of a difference, so im going all the way this time. did anybody notice though that their dreams were more vivid?

twilight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buck Rogers said:
did anybody notice though that their dreams were more vivid?
Yeah definitely, check the early past posts in this very thread. I dreamt a cashier at a video store gave me a stack of hundreds and the wrong video by accident, that **** seemed so real. I wasn't mad about the wrong video btw ;) ...

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i'm on 4 or something...when i don't do it, I forget about it and don't evn care how long it's been.