It NEVER pays to be a "nice guy". A must read for EVERYONE...

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Veridin are you a chick?
Nope, but nice insult there. Anyone who doesn't blame women for every case in that list where a relationship doesn't work must of course be a woman.
They need to Put that FEAR in their wife that the guy is looking for something better , or will cheat.
Why does it have to be to make them "fear"? It can't just be to do something out of fondness for one's wife? Always the antagonism in this forum. Wonder when it lost the normal people.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
Nope, but nice insult there. Anyone who doesn't blame women for every case in that list where a relationship doesn't work must of course be a woman.

Why does it have to be to make them "fear"? It can't just be to do something out of fondness for one's wife? Always the antagonism in this forum. Wonder when it lost the normal people.
Its just they way it is mate, women all over the world want what they cannot have, once they have something they want its onto the next new better thing, the sad part is they use this idea with everything from clothes, shoes, cars houses and even sadly men.

There are a few that are not hardwired like this burt you are going to have to go through plenty of useless women to find one worthy of yourself, this is why spinning plates and anti dump have become a cornerstone for most men here.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
Its just they way it is mate, women all over the world want what they cannot have, once they have something they want its onto the next new better thing, the sad part is they use this idea with everything from clothes, shoes, cars houses and even sadly men.

There are a few that are not hardwired like this burt you are going to have to go through plenty of useless women to find one worthy of yourself, this is why spinning plates and anti dump have become a cornerstone for most men here.
True, but most men are like this too. Although there are more men than women who have high quality, for lack of a better term, they are still a minority I believe. Most people are too lazy and worsen their marriage that way.

What I react against is the automatic assumption by many that the women who wrote in that thread about bad husbands, and husbands who turned fat and unattractive, must all be wrong. Just like that, without knowing any of them. I strongly doubt that.

Statistics show that overweight is common for both men and women. (Curiously, while men are on average somewhat more overweight, there are slightly more women who are obese.)

Lesson of the day: exercise and don't get fat. We demand it from women, they should be able to demand it from men. And not only that, but improve in all areas.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my personal assistant is one of those women. she's in her early 40's but she's pretty good looking and was a show stopper in her mid 20's. she had a "nice guy" around for like 2 decades and when she wore out every possible option she settled for him. we joke about her having to get liquored up to have sex. she isn't attracted to him at all. but he's a great dad (and he's a cool guy honestly). in a twisted sorta way i kinda respect her for being able to suck it up and give him what he wants for the sake of her (out of wedlock) son and the family as a whole. that just wouldn't be me.

verldin makes some good points. i was in a LTR when i was 21, went from 165 pounds, to about 240 in a span of a year. she lost attraction, and left. couldn't even blame her honestly. just glad I didn't marry her. we have to hold ourselves accountable for some ****.

everything, not just women, but everything in life i look at and say okay, what did I do wrong there or what could I have done differently to achieve a better outcome. If you think that non of these men are at fault at all for their women having to cringe every time their man wants some you are kidding yourself. even if it's as simple as not picking the right woman, as President Truman so infamously stated the buck stops here my friend.

A non catch is not goinng to do any good by installing "fear" in your woman. when you had a onieitis and you told her you were going to go after other chicks it didn't do a damn bit of good did it (been there). It's like a guy with a 400 credit score telling you he's going to go look at another car and see who gives him the best deal... lol that's the dude that has to take whatever someone will give him. she will call your bluff 10 out of 10 times because she's not stupid.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
my personal assistant is one of those women. she's in her early 40's but she's pretty good looking and was a show stopper in her mid 20's. she had a "nice guy" around for like 2 decades and when she wore out every possible option she settled for him. we joke about her having to get liquored up to have sex. she isn't attracted to him at all. but he's a great dad (and he's a cool guy honestly). in a twisted sorta way i kinda respect her for being able to suck it up and give him what he wants for the sake of her (out of wedlock) son and the family as a whole. that just wouldn't be me.

verldin makes some good points. i was in a LTR when i was 21, went from 165 pounds, to about 240 in a span of a year. she lost attraction, and left. couldn't even blame her honestly. just glad I didn't marry her. we have to hold ourselves accountable for some ****.

everything, not just women, but everything in life i look at and say okay, what did I do wrong there or what could I have done differently to achieve a better outcome. If you think that non of these men are at fault at all for their women having to cringe every time their man wants some you are kidding yourself. even if it's as simple as not picking the right woman, as President Truman so infamously stated the buck stops here my friend.

A non catch is not goinng to do any good by installing "fear" in your woman. when you had a onieitis and you told her you were going to go after other chicks it didn't do a damn bit of good did it (been there). It's like a guy with a 400 credit score telling you he's going to go look at another car and see who gives him the best deal... lol that's the dude that has to take whatever someone will give him. she will call your bluff 10 out of 10 times because she's not stupid.

i hear what you're saying about guys need to look at themselves also BUT, its sounds as if a lot of these women were NEVER all that attracted sexual or in a lusty way to their guy! I would NEVER marry a girl I was not attracted to. That is a problem and its not the guys problem. That tells me these girls f*cked up royally.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so it's not the guy's problem that he can't tell that the woman that he is daying doesn't like him but is on the "marriage plan"?

here is a sencerio..100% true too. when i sold cars like 8 years ago, this couple came in.. they didn't even come in, they were getting their old changed, and i was in a particularly good mood that day and I was talking to them right when we opened one Saturday morning, and I noticed that they had a car, that i had a client in particular was looking for that exact make and color used car with only like 14k miles on i, 3 years old. I said jokingly "you HAVE to trade that car in like today" and I told them "i have client that will buy that car by noon if you trade it in, pick something out we will give you the deal of a lifetime". i was bull****ting.. actually i wasn't, i really did have the client, but i didn't expect them to jump at it, but they said well let us look around. the wife falls in love with a burnt orange miata on the lot. it was a new car but it was a year old we had it on the lot for lke 500 days, there was an additional 3k incentive to get rid of the car, we called it dealer cash. anyway, they REALLY like this car and I say hell take it for a spin.

of course, absolute perfect credit, car has like 3k of equity in it because they don't drive it and they put money down.. and ot make matters worse, they are so hap9py now, they drive home, go get a used like 95 buck regal with like 88k miles on it, it was worth like 1500 dollars or something, just to get the note down more. they had already sold themselves on the car.

now the sticker on the car said, like 28k for this miata, off the top of my head 28k for 60 months with no money down is going to be high 400's in the payments. they didn't' see how they could afford that. they were paying like 389 at the time. I told them look, if i can get you out of here with that same payment would you take the car. they said hell yes.mind you.. i have 3k dealer cash, so even if i sold it at invoice we made 3k.. they had like 2k in equity in the car, the 1500 dollar trade in.. but i still wasn't done. I had the taxes included at like 395 a month and we were making like 8k in profit just on the car. that's a hell of a deal. STILL wasn't done lol. I went out there and got them to not only go up to 415 a month but to stretch the payment out for 72 months,... BOOM HEAD SHOT LOL

13 THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR DEAL. they wouldn't even tell me how much money we made until they left because they were afraid i'd blow it lol. I made 4300 dollars off that car deal. that was my check off that car deal. and funny thing is, they loved me to death lol.

my point in saying that story was.. is it my fault for doing my job? My job ther eis to maximize the stores profit. My job is not to look after clients. It's a dog eat dog world and while I want my clients to be happy, I really did, I have to put food on the table.

These girls, this is their job to so speak. woman's purpose is to find the best mate they can. doesn't mean they have to actually like the guy. that's our job to figure out.

ps- i forgot, no more than 2 hours after they left i had the other client come in and buy the tra ein, and made another 700 off that. then turned around and sold 2 more cars to another couple later that afternoon, hell of a day that day

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a funny story about the cars. And I could fill an entire DJ seminar just with sales advice and sales wisdom, only change the words to match DJing. DJing and sales are so similar.

True, you're not going to turn down a sale just because you think the customer could get better conditions. The customers are also trying to get the best out of every deal. Of course, you shouldn't cheat a customer, just like we shouldn't do a girl ill - having unprotected sex if you have an STD, as a chilling example - but other than that, you want to get the best out of it.

And yes, it's a woman's job to get the best possible husband. And it is a man's duty - though not a job as strongly as it is for a woman - to find the best possible wife. Evolution comes out of this.

Just noticed:

backbreaker
Master Don Juan

6,999, one more to an even seven thousand. You don't see that very often.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My own take: you can't tell someone to be happy. Even if all the material elements are there some people will find a way to be dissatisfied.

Guys, you can't let yourselves get too comfortable. 40+ to spend with the same person is an EXTREMELY long time. Most of the women in that thread had been married for less than 10 years...that means they had 30 years or more to go! You have to constantly reinvent yourself. Not for her, but for your own sake.

Nothing in life is certain. You could wake up tomorrow to find your wife gone forever. You always have to keep enough strength in yourself to keep going if that should ever happen.

Oh yeah, and don't marry someone who isn't attracted to you. Duh.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
This is a website for men, so of course women will be blamed. Kind of like at a feminist website, the men will always be blamed.

Reading all the stories from the women in that prevention.com thread, you'd have to be really thick to think it's just the women's fault. No doubt in part of these cases it is. No doubt in part of these cases it's the men's fault. Don't hide from the truth.

What you see in a lot of the stories is this: men who are fat, men who are skinny but not toned at all, men who are boring like drying paint, men who are lousy in bed. Why shouldn't we accept that men too should make an effort?

We expect an effort from women. They have the same right to expect it from men.

So if you can't get women, stop whining and stop blaming them. It's you. You are the problem. A lot of guys get a lot of women. Change yourself instead of being bitter and blaming others. The laws of physics and psychology won't change to satisfy your laziness.
Correct, there are a lot of strange bitter twisted guys on here that would rather just rant about how they hate women.

A smarter thing to do would be to see what things in common all these women say (which is easy ... they are all practically saying the same thing!) and then figure out how to NOT be that guy.

The fault in most of those examples is probably more so with the guy than the girl.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
so it's not the guy's problem that he can't tell that the woman that he is daying doesn't like him but is on the "marriage plan"?

here is a sencerio..100% true too. when i sold cars like 8 years ago, this couple came in.. they didn't even come in, they were getting their old changed, and i was in a particularly good mood that day and I was talking to them right when we opened one Saturday morning, and I noticed that they had a car, that i had a client in particular was looking for that exact make and color used car with only like 14k miles on i, 3 years old. I said jokingly "you HAVE to trade that car in like today" and I told them "i have client that will buy that car by noon if you trade it in, pick something out we will give you the deal of a lifetime". i was bull****ting.. actually i wasn't, i really did have the client, but i didn't expect them to jump at it, but they said well let us look around. the wife falls in love with a burnt orange miata on the lot. it was a new car but it was a year old we had it on the lot for lke 500 days, there was an additional 3k incentive to get rid of the car, we called it dealer cash. anyway, they REALLY like this car and I say hell take it for a spin.

of course, absolute perfect credit, car has like 3k of equity in it because they don't drive it and they put money down.. and ot make matters worse, they are so hap9py now, they drive home, go get a used like 95 buck regal with like 88k miles on it, it was worth like 1500 dollars or something, just to get the note down more. they had already sold themselves on the car.

now the sticker on the car said, like 28k for this miata, off the top of my head 28k for 60 months with no money down is going to be high 400's in the payments. they didn't' see how they could afford that. they were paying like 389 at the time. I told them look, if i can get you out of here with that same payment would you take the car. they said hell yes.mind you.. i have 3k dealer cash, so even if i sold it at invoice we made 3k.. they had like 2k in equity in the car, the 1500 dollar trade in.. but i still wasn't done. I had the taxes included at like 395 a month and we were making like 8k in profit just on the car. that's a hell of a deal. STILL wasn't done lol. I went out there and got them to not only go up to 415 a month but to stretch the payment out for 72 months,... BOOM HEAD SHOT LOL

13 THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR DEAL. they wouldn't even tell me how much money we made until they left because they were afraid i'd blow it lol. I made 4300 dollars off that car deal. that was my check off that car deal. and funny thing is, they loved me to death lol.

my point in saying that story was.. is it my fault for doing my job? My job ther eis to maximize the stores profit. My job is not to look after clients. It's a dog eat dog world and while I want my clients to be happy, I really did, I have to put food on the table.

These girls, this is their job to so speak. woman's purpose is to find the best mate they can. doesn't mean they have to actually like the guy. that's our job to figure out.

ps- i forgot, no more than 2 hours after they left i had the other client come in and buy the tra ein, and made another 700 off that. then turned around and sold 2 more cars to another couple later that afternoon, hell of a day that day

thats fine but then what the hell are these girls crying and complaining about? It would be like you going home and crying about selling a car at a bullsh*t price to one of your customers. You chose the profession so deal with it. Just like these girls chose to opt for security and good fathers for their children, now deal with it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Why blame the victim?

99% of us learned the hard way, I wouldn't expect them to be any different. Its hard to admit that the opposite sex has a VERY large segment of chronic pathological liars and scam artists in it.
This is why I am so big on spinning plates until one plate makes you just stop spinning the rest of the plates with her actions. It's a natural vetting process. You see alot of flaws in women that you would not have otherwise saw.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
All men get Fuked over ALL!!! being nice or a **** does not exempt you from abuse from women..

So what's the difference?

Bad guys are in a better position to screw her over first cause they dont care and have more options cause they are less dedicated to one woman than a nice guy who has less options due to his commitment..

Nice guys give up power by giving her her way too often and letting her think he is weak.

bad guys keep her off balance and guessing cause they are usual out chasing other women and or doing bad things that she finds exciting brave and stimulating..

good guys are sensitive and emotional and that is not a trait she want in a man she is romantically involved in..

i can go on all day about what good men do vs what bad men do but in the end women dont care about anything except what they want and need from any given man in their life..

the average woman has many men she is involved with and get things from in return for sexual access: sugar daddy, thug, drug dealer, sex monster, pretty boy, boyfriend 1 , 2 and 3, soul mate, mr popular.. women can easily replace any of these dudes with new ones due to massive male overpopulation so when a better option than you comes along there jis a chance she will just change that slot and wether you are a nice guy or bad guy you will be suddenly be out..

even women who seem to be madly in love tend to have secret guys in their lives that they fuk and no none knows about...

wether she says she likes you or not is not the point its all about wether or not you are getting what you want from her.. sex,, affection , money, etc.. and getting it easy cheap and frequently.. if you are then that is "true love" while it lasts

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

80 pounds in one year?

wowzers

How did you lose all that weight BB?
any tips?

thanks

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Veridin are you a chick?
Ahaha come on,uncalled flame there.
The guy is just swedish and he has a sensitivity that we dont have,we would be the same if the strongest politically correct propaganda machine worked on us since ourchildhood.

I was impressed after spending a week there,they all looked at me very badly after I made some jokes about homosexuals and old women.

Think of clockwork orange.

Edit: I have to add that some men are so brainwashed into thinking like women there,that they even send e-complaining privately...

Last edited:

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at strelok here: while there is a good discussion going on in this thread, all he does is zoom in on me - weird guy. When I saw he was the last to post in this thread, I knew he was posting some lame insult. Yep, sure enough. He's an East European who is contemptuous of West Europeans, letting it shine through sometimes - unfortunately there are such people. It's just sad.

So saying men can also make mistakes in a marriage means I'm coming from the feminist Left? You're definitely closer to that crowd than I am, strelok.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
Look at strelok here: while there is a good discussion going on in this thread, all he does is zoom in on me - weird guy. When I saw he was the last to post in this thread, I knew he was posting some lame insult. Yep, sure enough. He's an East European who is contemptuous of West Europeans, letting it shine through sometimes - unfortunately there are such people. It's just sad.

So saying men can also make mistakes in a marriage means I'm coming from the feminist Left? You're definitely closer to that crowd than I am, strelok.
Apart ad personam and female magazine psycology do you have anything to add?

You should stop taking so much freedom for granted,so wear your maid outfit and join daddy in the kitchen,mom is coming back from work and she doesnt like when her "men" make her wait.
If you dont mind I'll go be contemptuous in front of some spiritus,when a man makes clear he is the man, he can even get so drunk to pee his own pants or ejaculate after 5 minutes and still be respected from his gf.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
s
Solomon said:
80 pounds in one year?

wowzers

How did you lose all that weight BB?
any tips?

thanks
6 days a week in teh gym, uphill wind sprints until i puked and a strict diet. didn't even take a year, like 8 months, more or less.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:

dude look. if it's anything I have learned in life, is people are going to ****ing hate you for soomething. dealwithit.

if you are fat, skinny people will hate you for being lazy./ if you are skinny fat people will hate you for being skinny.

quickly realize that this is a help forum. i quickly disengage with anyone who isn't here to get better. you got people that will make everything a pissing match, let them be. My rule of thumb is the second I give a millisecond of a **** what some hater on the internet says, then I'm not doing something right in real life.

who the hell cares. it takes 2 to tango. just don't respond.