Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It might be time to splurge, but I need some advice.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an aussie heading over to Florida for a few years with work. It's going to be a fantastic project and I'll be getting paid some absurdly generous allowances to do it - won't even be paying for rent & utilities. Yep, everything's coming up Millhouse:)

Weirdly, given those conditions, I DO have to pay for my own car/transport (which is more than offset by the allowances). That said, I'm still tempted to get myself within biking distance of work.

I have no debt of any kind and plenty of FU money. Retirement is handled. Sooo I'm thinking, maybe it's time for me to splurge, maybe it's time for "present me" to enjoy my ill-gotten gains?

Let's say I do get a nice car for the three years I'm in Florida (Dodge Challenger R/T anyone?). Do I buy, or lease? If I buy I can only imagine that the last month or two is going to be extremely awkward logistically if I have to sell the car and still get around?

No experience leasing by the way. Anyone found themselves in a similar position with overseas work? Any advice?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd lease, probably.

Remember this....in this country, the swankier ride you have, the more of a target you are for the die-versity.