Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

**** it, lets get married

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah I;m a lone wolf looking to explore the world and myself for as long as I can live. I want to bang who ever when ever and when I want to be alone make them leave

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would it take for you to say these words to a woman?
She'd have to be the type that would kill my enemies if they came knocking...

Or I'd have to be able to trust her in a "prisoner's dilemma" situation. E.G we've just ripped off a bank, the money is hidden, and the cops have us separated. Each one of us is told that we can go free if we only rat out the other...but if neither of us rat, we both go free.

AND I would have to feel strongly enough about her that I would do the same.

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score
What would it take for you to say these words to a woman?

I mean how many chicks can you really lay? And it may sound soft but after a hard day in the world sometimes its nice to have someone to come home to.
I feel like if you tell her in the beginning that if she starts withholding sex you will divorce her and have her sign a prenup, you might be ok.
Last sentence is too manipulative. Although the intent is good. I feel ya though, emotionless sex does get empty at some point. But hey, it's still fun! ;)

I wouldn't ask this question on this forum, or at least get an opposing perspective as well. It's not that I disagree with what would be answered, but it's pretty one-dimensional. Monogamy blah blah blah women use men, betaization, open relationships, etc., I haven't read about this in so long I forgot the terms lol.

My main point is: Majority of guys on here have not had a successful marriage before, and likely never will. So this is the wrong place to ask about marriage. Find a place where marriages are done successfully (I can only think of a handful of places), and even then, that's difficult because "successfully" is person-dependent. My parents have been married for decades, and will probably stay married.

Does that mean they're successful because they're stayed together and not cheated? (as far as I know lol). To some, maybe. To others, success would mean more than that, it would mean consistent great sex or emotional fulfillment, motivating and inspiring one another, etc., it depends on how you define success I guess.