It amazes me......

Paul Owen

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much girls will put up with once you are in a relationship with them. At first, when you are trying to 'get' them, it seems like the slightest 'error' will get you rejected. When you finally become their precious boyfriend you can pretty much get away with murder.

Just a quick observation.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

Yeah, you think so, but if she doesn't like what you are doing, you can BET she is talking to other guys/cheating on you/or at least biding her time until some guy calls her up.

Dosen't keep her from f*ckin' ya until then though!

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean after you get them in the sack right? That's nothing new.

Paul Owen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't think that's the case Icepick. When they are loved up they are loved up and blind as to your real actions and motivations. Maybe I'm wrong though... we'll see.

And I know its nothing new. What on this board is?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paul Owen
Maybe I'm wrong though... we'll see.
No your dead right, it still amazes me and probably always will, the sh!t chicks will put up with from guys once they bang them, truly puzzling.

And I know its nothing new. What on this board is?
well actually lately there seem to be alot more anti-sex threads, christian (nothing against it, anything else sure, but DJ discussion and tips doesnt really have a place), pretend/confused moral crusading, and women (not all) giving rubbish advice on alot of these threads.
although maybe they were always there and i never noticed, who knows, who cares.
I guess if you cant pick whats good advice from wishful thinking the game will be just that little bit less fun.

Last edited:

Paul Owen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I agree 100 percent.

Have not even visited the board for long (although I lurked for a while) but the changes you identify are quite apparent even within that short time frame.

Its a real shame that the original and radical can never retain its integrity. The site becomes popular BECAUSE it is different but inevitably it becomes diluted and, in my opinion, corrupted. There ARE too many women posting on the board (not all bad but clearly the advice is given with a woman's interest in minds making it fairly suspect. And I agree that the advice pays far too much heed to what is 'right' rather than what works. It is also extremely distressing to see the amount of flirting that goes on with these women who obviously lap it up. I think many guys who profess their 'Don Juanness' immediately revert to sad little boy lost desperate to impress some woman he only knows over the computer, as soon as a female graces the site with her presence.

There also appears to be a very real herd mentality on this site. Populist views (be a good guy, don't make women your goal, self improvement) and similar bland platitudes are repeated like mantras. The content of these philosophies may be noble in themselves but I don't see the use of repeating them and repeating them with little thought as to what they mean or why they are important. The hero worship of certain posters is also something that I don't think is at all positive in the long run. Pook is obviously the prime example of this. It just seems to me like it is more healthy to take on board these, admittedly good, posts and refine and question them in order to evolve one's own system of thinking rather than to attempt to just integrate whole another persons way of thinking into your own life.

Some of the posters on here are still brilliant and thoughtful. You and in particular TesqueRed come up with very insightful and well thought out perceptions and suggestions. But posts like these are rapidly being drowned and diminished in a deluge of drivel. And with that unintentional bit of onomatopeia, I bid you adieu.