Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It all comes down to split second gazes....

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
They say a majority of our communication is non-verbal and this is 100% True.

I think one can tell if a woman finds them attractive just by watching her eyes (I.E the way she looks at you)

Does she look into your eyes and/or does she hold your gaze a little longer than usual (I am talking split seconds here)

I.E. While at work yesterday, I got into the elevator with an moderately attractive blonde (who was a guest). I thought I noticed her checking me out and when I got off the elevator I said "See Ya" and looked at her and she held my gaze for that extra millisecond. I knew right off the bat this girl liked what she saw. This was reconfirmed when I caught her looking at me this morning.

Usually women who find me attractive while I am checking them into the front desk will look into my eye for that split second as I am handing them their keys as they turn to leave the desk.

The same logic can be applied to women who DON'T find you attractive or are not interested.

I.E. There is this little cute hispanic girl who works behind the counter at Dunkin Donuts where I stop every morning for coffee. Except when she takes my order, the girl AVOIDS ALL EYE CONTACT with me and it is NOT due to shyness either.

Males and females generally avoid direct eye contact with those they do not find physically appealing.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
They say a majority of our communication is non-verbal and this is 100% True.

I think one can tell if a woman finds them attractive just by watching her eyes (I.E the way she looks at you)

Does she look into your eyes and/or does she hold your gaze a little longer than usual (I am talking split seconds here)

I.E. While at work yesterday, I got into the elevator with an moderately attractive blonde (who was a guest). I thought I noticed her checking me out and when I got off the elevator I said "See Ya" and looked at her and she held my gaze for that extra millisecond. I knew right off the bat this girl liked what she saw. This was reconfirmed when I caught her looking at me this morning.

Usually women who find me attractive while I am checking them into the front desk will look into my eye for that split second as I am handing them their keys as they turn to leave the desk.

The same logic can be applied to women who DON'T find you attractive or are not interested.

I.E. There is this little cute hispanic girl who works behind the counter at Dunkin Donuts where I stop every morning for coffee. Except when she takes my order, the girl AVOIDS ALL EYE CONTACT with me and it is NOT due to shyness either.

Males and females generally avoid direct eye contact with those they do not find physically appealing.
I try not to make eye contact with fat/ugly girls, but it happens accidentally. I think multiple eye contact is a better indicator of interest. I also think smiling after eye contact is a given, but not many people do it since it's kinda creepy. :p

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
I also think smiling after eye contact is a given, but not many people do it since it's kinda creepy. :p
Yeah, people are so uptight that smiling after eye contact actually takes a lot of balls.

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you care if a woman found you attractive or not do you need CONFORMATION from her before you can have that bolt of confidence to do what YOU really want to do............. then guess what you are not a MAAAAN.

This post STINKS of APPROVAL SEEKING which is a form of NEEDINESS.

Your behavior should ALWAYS be, see hot girl.... think "is there even a 1% chance i could get her... "YES" then i MUST GOOOOOOOOOOO get her. :D

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
flows101 said:
Why would you care if a woman found you attractive or not do you need CONFORMATION from her before you can have that bolt of confidence to do what YOU really want to do............. then guess what you are not a MAAAAN.

This post STINKS of APPROVAL SEEKING which is a form of NEEDINESS.

Your behavior should ALWAYS be, see hot girl.... think "is there even a 1% chance i could get her... "YES" then i MUST GOOOOOOOOOOO get her. :D

Why? Because COLD APPROACHES don't work.

MOST women give off some sort of vibe (usually eye contact or a smile) when they are interested.

I think this is a good way to weed out the women who are not interested in the first place.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Shy women sometimes avoid eye contat with guys they find attractive. You have to be able to read that also.

I prefer to make eye contact and hold it until the woman smiles. This is really a turn on for women.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this post subjective....although heavy eye contact and staring into your eyes can def. indicate a heavy IOI....not all women will just stare, some will look away and won't look at you until you actually make an inititive like talking to them first....

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:

MOST women give off some sort of vibe (usually eye contact or a smile) when they are interested.

I think this is a good way to weed out the women who are not interested in the first place.
If you where actually out and approaching you would know that most hot women do not give any signals at all to guys there attracted to.

P.S. COLD APPROACHES DO WORK…….. for me anyway :)!!!!!

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:

Women also give that vibe when they aren't interested, we call that either friendliness or attention whvring.

Also most women don't give out vibes like that to men, they won't bother with that. Why would they when they loads of options and guys trying to 'get that vibe' from her in clubs etc. endlessly?

If you look like Van Damme or Brad Pitt, cold approaches work.

MM