Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Issue with Sister and friend of her daughters who she seems to be hitting on

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruleit said:
Yup. Told you that you would be the devil for a while.

If you feel up to it you should give your sister "the talk". i.e.

Tell her to cut all the cougar sh!t and concentrate her efforts on improving her marriage before she flushes it down the toilet with her inappropriate behavior. Tell her that her infatuation with this kid is EXACTLY how affairs start and the "it just happened" BS is the next step forward.

I guarantee you this though: Your bro-in-law is being a bit short sighted in this. He needs to read up on emotional affairs, because this is what your sister is doing. In her mind she has screwed this kid every which way from here to Sunday.

38 to 40+ is a dangerous age for married women. Every guy should be on alert during this time and keep an eye on their wives ACTIONS. Your sister's actions are betraying her, never mind what sounds her moving lips make.
Yeah the husband is totally cool with talking to me about it, and in fact later today when I said something to the effect of "well glad to hear she is doing it just to make her daughter jealous" or whatever, he said "yeah but it's still really weird no matter what".

So he knows.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a coworker who would tell me "stories" about some of the odd behavior of his wife when in the company of one of their daughters' boyfriends.

She would go on "walks" with him, just the two of them at times.

They both attended the same gym.

He woke up in the middle of the night and found her asleep (pretending?) in the living room next to the boyfriend who was supposedly playing video games.

She would have him pick up groceries for the boyfriend and his friends sometimes when they came over.

This was all unsolicited. He just started telling me all of this, I suspect because he knew what was going on and wanted to confirm his suspicions with an outside opinion without asking outright. When I told him what I thought he said "I don't think my wife would do that."

He knew...

Thing is, I wouldn't personally involve myself in these matters as a third party. Women are going to do whatever it is they want and if you overtly try to stifle them it may embolden them, especially if you're on the outside looking in, they may resent the accusation and become spiteful.

I'd leave it alone.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since I talked with her she has posted about 20 pics on FB of her and her kids and our parents on vacation in Harbor Springs MI. None of the kid.

I think she might have gotten the hint. :)