Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Isopure shake?

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Does anybody know exactly what an isopure shake is?

Any comments from those who have tried isopure shake?

What sohuld i know before i take this?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isopure is a brand of protein. It mixes really well, but almost all of the flavors taste like garbage and it's extremely expensive. Save yourself a lot of money and buy a much cheaper brand.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bigforearms
Isopure is a brand of protein. It mixes really well, but almost all of the flavors taste like garbage and it's extremely expensive. Save yourself a lot of money and buy a much cheaper brand.
Word. Especially the NO-CARB ISOPURE

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah ... but its good for meal replacements and gettign the right amount of calories and protein you need per day.

What is something else that works just as good as Isopure but doesnt taste as bad?

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bul****.

Isopure dutch chocolate is the second best tasteing of all I have tried..

It tastes just like quick no ****.. no funny after taste.. it does cost though

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HappyHobo
Yeah ... but its good for meal replacements and gettign the right amount of calories and protein you need per day.
I wouldn't say it's much better for meal replacements or picking calories than any other major whey out there. All of them have nutrition information and an ingredients list on the back, and you can adjust your intake of them accordingly.

What is something else that works just as good as Isopure but doesnt taste as bad?
While it true that there are some wheys that have slightly better stats than others, you end up paying a LOT more for those stats than they're worth. If by "works just as good" you mean helps you increase your protein intake, you won't notice any difference in your results by dropping to an inexpensive brand. As far as I'm concerned, the two most important factors you should consider when picking a major brand whey are price (per gram of protein) and taste. Most of the established companies already get quality base whey (although many add things (creatine, aminos) for marketing purposes). That being said, here are my suggestions for an alternative:

On the cheap end, and what I have been using for the last three years, is Optimum Nutrition's Whey (Vanilla Ice Cream flavor). It costs me $28 for a 5 lb jug, whereas Isopure will run you like $40-50 for a 2 lb jug (if I remember correctly).

If you must stick with high-end protein powders, I used CytoPro for a few years when I had more disposable income. It's cheaper than Isopure, while still being a designer brand, and its Vanilla flavor is the best I've tasted of any protein powder. I think they reformulated it in the last couple of years, so it may not be as tasty as it once was.

Just to emphasize the point, I've seen NO difference in my bodybuilding results by using different wheys, and I've tried quite a few. So, if you're looking for some magical brand of protein that will give you an edge over the other gymrats, there's no such thing. Spending an assload on Isopure just makes you poorer.

Whatever you do, DO NOT touch the peanut butter-banana flavor of IsoPure (I think that's what it was--it was some kind of peanutbutter flavor anyway). That **** is toxic. I spit it out as soon as a drop hit my tongue, and felt nauseous for an hour after that. I can still, several years later, remember the taste. I'd rather eat pickled roaches.