Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Working Out THAT important for being a DJ ?

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Metrosexual, ME ? LOL ! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA !

2. I did athletics for 7 seasons, I also attended a gym for 2 years, and I never felt on the top of the world after working out.

3. I am NOT telling you to stop working out. I just contest the linking between being a DJ and working out. JUST that.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. The "Why? Easy"part really gives you away.

2. Maybe you should have tried something heavier than the 10 lbs weights.

3. It's our style it works for us. Case closed.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pedro
Does working out matter?
yes you dirty doosh bag

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pedro
Well, try to run 45 minutes fartlek then :)

It's a VERY heavy training.
My primary goal is strenght training I do not do cardio to much extent.

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pedro what are you talking about?

You're trying to tell me you've never had "runner's high"? You've done a 45-minute fartlek and didn't even feel euphoria afterwards? That's weird. From my experience, an intense cardio workout gives you an even bigger high than an intense weight workout will.

Peter Parker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pedro whatever it is your saying has no weight. It’s a fact Training improves mental and physical abilities. So why wouldn’t you think that would have a drastic effect on every other aspect of your life. I think your content where u are in life and that’s great however a lot of people feel life is about constantly pushing yourself to that next level.

No surprise u never had a high from running, that wouldn’t happen with you taking breaks every five minutes. It’s called pushing yourself to the limits and beyond which leaves you with a feeling that no challenge is impassable.

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peter Parker: although I don't agree with you, you wrote a very good post !

Anyway I attended a gym for two years and that didn't have any effect in my life.

Ah, and I never took breaks any five minutes or so... :\

daffydikless

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ran for 45 minutes and never felt anything, you really weren't running.

You can get a good workout in less then 45 minutes. It 's all about how you train.

Onto the theory about why you should workout.

In todays society, somebody actually arguing why you don't need to work out, thats just plain stupid.

Besides the self-confidence gained by some, besides the hope to bulk up or tone down, any form of exercising and eating healthy can have a drastic effect on PREVENTING

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HIGH CHOLESTEROL, OBESITY, HEART DISEASE, CARDIO RESPIRATORY DISEASES, various joint and muscle related ailments, postural distortions and the list goes on.

IT's proven that any form of exercise can reduce your risks.

To say exercise is useless, is kind of stupid. No matter, whether you do strength training, cardio, reactive training, stretching, whatever it is you do to train.

Again, its a proven fact the exercising can improve your overall health.

Yeah for most people on this site, it probably doesnt matter because most are about 17 years old. Most dont care.

But fast forward 20 years.

37 years old isn't very old. Especially if you never did anything for most of your life to improve your health.

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daffy: from the beginning the question was the relation between working out and being a DJ. Not anything else.

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, a lot of you guys workout for the wrong reasons.

I got into it because I was depressed and needed a hobby, little did I know before getting into lifting was that the body releases a chemical in your brain that makes you happy for a short period of time, i've started to notice this after i'm done my workout. It's really like a high but only felt for a maximum of 20-30mins for me. But it's a great feeling and got me away from depression.