Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is woman being DIVORCED a RED FLAG?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with all others who said "Why is she divorced?" Once you get to a certain level of figuring women out you will quickly be able to get a feel for what really happened in her divorced based on what she says. Example:

This | means | That

- He abused me | means | He didn't put up with my cr@p

- He didn't pay attention to me | means | I am never happy no matter what OR I was so much of a b|tch he didn't want to be around me

- We grew apart | means | I wasn't attracted to him anymore and/or I was fvcking another man(men)

- I was scared of him | means | He made my vag so went they issued a flood warning

- He never had time for me | means | He worked hard to support me and I didn't appreciate it OR He had other interests other than me and I was insecure

And on.. and on.. and on..

I don't think it's bad for a man to date a divorced woman, but just proceed with extra caution, understand the whole scenario all 360 degrees, and jump ship long before you get thrown overboard.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baby rabies,wallet seeking mode............

A divorced woman is a lot of the things described here and then some. I've got many friends, most of whom are divorced, none of whom assume any responsibility for it because they're "all" good women and "none" of them really did anything wrong except maybe giving the wrong man a chance.

It's never about how they were selfish, impulsive, and unrealistic/idealistic. It's always the ex's fault, or because of circumstances, or something that was totally out of their control and all they want is to be loved and "OMYGAWD I'm a woman excuse me for needing things and having feelings."

And read logicallefty post carefully.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I agree with all others who said "Why is she divorced?" Once you get to a certain level of figuring women out you will quickly be able to get a feel for what really happened in her divorced based on what she says. Example:

This | means | That

- He didn't pay attention to me | means | I am never happy no matter what OR I was so much of a b|tch he didn't want to be around me

- We grew apart | means | I wasn't attracted to him anymore and/or I was fvcking another man(men)

- I was scared of him | means | He made my vag so went they issued a flood warning

- He never had time for me | means | He worked hard to support me and I didn't appreciate it OR He had other interests other than me and I was insecure

I don't think it's bad for a man to date a divorced woman, but just proceed with extra caution, understand the whole scenario all 360 degrees, and jump ship long before you get thrown overboard.
+1. Repped. Nailed it. If she was so perfect, why are they divorced? I'd love to hear the guy's side of the story.

Divorce is a pretty big deal. You are encouraged to try to work things out for better or for worse. It's a legal agreement, a massive financial investment and the church is also involved (not that any of these things matter but these factors are not in play when you are merely dating.) The fact that he or she threw the towel in means something went VERY wrong here.

Lastly, how long were they married? If they were only married for two to three years I would proceed with extreme caution. It means that the wheels came off immediately after marriage.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
Okay, so I am currently dating a girl 26 y.o
She is 8.5, works out regularly, holds a PhD and is a professor at a state university. Plus her interest level is in the stratosphere.

She is very polite and decorous and doesn't give that "slutty" vibe that some girls do.

However she is divorced but doesn't have any kids.

I am considering her as a potential girlfriend material, however I am not sure if her being divorced is a red flag.

I remember, some more experienced DJ say not to consider divorced women as gf material.
What do you guys think?
depends why she got divorced. Many professors get divorced because of lack of time to spend with significant other. My one professor went to grad school and her ex-husband broke up with her because of not spending any time together.

Personally, I am attracted to intelligence and would be very interested to meet a girl like that.

- comic_relief

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:

This | means | That

Must spread some rep around before dropping it off at the Lefty Abode