is weed bad?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will post a response within this next week.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
everybodystfu and let the kid try out on his own... btw I smoke weed for medicinal purposes and it helps me out 100x better than nasty chemically made drugs! :)

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW seeing this thread just pisses me off.

Now before I start I HAVE smoked a couple of times and in no way a pot-head.

But to see more and more and more and more people talking and smoking weed is just irritating,now I dont care if people smoke cause it's their body but damn man can everyone stop telling the world they smoke?

Everyone is making it out to be some really cool thing which it ISNT, smoking weed is still illegal for good reason even if the majority of people feel otherwise and it doesn't do any good for the CASUAL smokers which there are MORE of as opposed to the people that use it for medicinal purposes.

It's becoming an epidimic, everywhere I go I always hear some stoner...

"Hey way wanna go smoke a blunt?"
"Hey you got that blunt?"
"Damn I gotta stop smoking......hahahahah"

And this is just what I have overheard while I have been walking around checking out the talent.

It's annoying that weed is becoming more and more popular...I mean seriously first 4:20 became a holiday..lol and now 4-20 is a BIGGER HOLIDAY then Veterans day are you serious, we have a serious problem .

Then all the potheads crying out "Make weed legal!" It's pathetic , but then again all the potheads will defend this thread with their life like they have been doing.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no pothead but what annoys me are responses like these:

Then all the potheads crying out "Make weed legal!" It's pathetic , but then again all the potheads will defend this thread with their life like they have been doing.
I just don't like children because children will come up with responses like this, what good will it do trying to insult other people over the internet.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
I'm no pothead but what annoys me are responses like these:

I just don't like children because children will come up with responses like this, what good will it do trying to insult other people over the internet.
Really did you just call me a child? LOL that's cool but then again good job contradicting yourself ...but my "Childish," Response still show's merit....pot heads are an epidemic and serve no real purpose in society and all they are doing is corrupting more and more people and seeing the majority of people in HS smoke weed and the fact that even middle school kids are beginning to smoke shows what weed is doing to our society....but then again I guess the best course of action is to make it legal....ya.

panormous

Reaction score
Everybody shut up, really. Everything that is to be said has been said already, and then some.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Really did you just call me a child? LOL that's cool but then again good job contradicting yourself ...but my "Childish," Response still show's merit....pot heads are an epidemic and serve no real purpose in society and all they are doing is corrupting more and more people and seeing the majority of people in HS smoke weed and the fact that even middle school kids are beginning to smoke shows what weed is doing to our society....but then again I guess the best course of action is to make it legal....ya.
First off I didn't call you a child, I said that your last line was a very childish response, duh. And you're really exaggerating just how bad weed makes people, if they weren't potheads then they would just be lazy slackers, it's not like if you remove weed from the earth that potheads are suddenly going to become civilized and productive human beings.