Is Trump bluffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context matters. Facts in a certain context push an agenda. In the racists case it’s a jingoistic agenda.

Because never in American history have white men ever equated other human beings with zoo animals. Wait...
Lolz. I get it, it's old man whitey's fault. I also sometimes call girls "chicks" and I've called male friends "dog." Excuse me while I adjust my klan hood, the eye holes were askew.

You have completely derailed this thread with your illogical assertion that a common everyday expression is "racist," because YOU have equated animals with people in a literal sense.

And it all started when you implied that Iranians are the same as Arabs. Walk into a cafe in Tehran and try that.

From now on, you'd better watch your language. If I see any reference to animals, I will hold you to your own principles.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Is that your justification?
HAHAHAHA. Right on time. You’re like a girl. Predictable.

My god you are stuffed full of crazy. There’s nothing for me to justify or not justify. No man can be punished for the sins of his ancestors (if that applies).

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Context matters. Facts in a certain context push an agenda. In the racists case it’s a jingoistic agenda.
But you perceive every discussion from a racial perspective, thus everything anyone says is misinterpreted as racist....

Example:

3 guys look up at the same cloud:

Guy 1: "that cloud looks like a unicorn"
Guy 2: "i think that cloud look like a giraffe."
@EyeBRollin : "That cloud looks like a bunch of white racists"

People see and hear what they're inclined to see and hear....

....btw, am I a racist for saying clouds are white....???...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz. I get it, it's old man whitey's fault. I also sometimes call girls "chicks" and I've called male friends "dog." Excuse me while I adjust my klan hood, the eye holes were askew.

You have completely derailed this thread with your illogical assertion that a common everyday expression is "racist," because YOU have equated animals with people in a literal sense.

And it all started when you implied that Iranians are the same as Arabs. Walk into a cafe in Tehran and try that.

From now on, you'd better watch your language. If I see any reference to animals, I will hold you to your own principles.
Racism is what it is. Not my fault you get all bent out of shape over it. Don’t say racist shvt, you won’t be called a racist.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA. Right on time. You’re like a girl. Predictable.

My god you are stuffed full of crazy. There’s nothing for me to justify or not justify. No man can be punished for the sins of his ancestors (if that applies).
Ad hominem attack, right on time. You called people animals, knowing full and well the meaning behind the euphemism as applied to non-white people in US history.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you perceive every discussion from a racial perspective, thus everything anyone says is misinterpreted as racist....
American politics is always viewed through a racial perspective. Or did we not have groups of people killed, beaten, and subjugated until just 60 years go?

If you want to make it non racial, don’t support racist politicians or policies.

Example:

3 guys look up at the same cloud:

Guy 1: "that cloud looks like a unicorn"
Guy 2: "i think that cloud look like a giraffe."
@EyeBRollin : "That cloud looks like a bunch of white racists"

People see and hear what they're inclined to see and hear....

....btw, am I a racist for saying clouds are white....???...
Ahh, the inevitable straw man. Here is where you pull things outta your rear end, assign them to me, and attack it. Stick to the merits of the discussion.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Ad hominem attack, right on time. You called people animals, knowing full and well the meaning behind the euphemism as applied to non-white people in US history.
Believe what you want. Either way you will have to live with it. Let me make this clear...”I don’t care about you, your opinion or your thoughts.”
You are a zero level threat to me.
You have enough problems as it is.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American politics is always viewed through a racial perspective. Or did we not have groups of people killed, beaten, and subjugated until just 60 years go?

If you want to make it non racial, don’t support racist politicians or policies.

Ahh, the inevitable straw man. Here is where you pull things outta your rear end, assign them to me, and attack it. Stick to the merits of the discussion.
But you pull random accusations of racism out of thin air, should I not be allowed to use random analogies to illustrate your skewed logic?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Stick to the merits of the discussion.
He did. Again, you have no authority here. Stop giving orders. You’re not in charge of anything except your meds and the pimples you need to pop.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe what you want. Either way you will have to live with it. Let me make this clear...”I don’t care about you, your opinion or your thoughts.”
You are a zero level threat to me.
You have enough problems as it is.
Conversations don’t make men feel threatened. Don’t get too worked up over there.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Conversations don’t make men feel threatened. Don’t get too worked up over there.
Men don’t make me feel threatened. Now be a good little boy and go back to your video game.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you pull random accusations of racism out of thin air, should I not be allowed to use random analogies to illustrate your skewed logic?
False. Case already explained. It’s all good you weren’t the only one throwing out racial arguments in this thread.

Back to Trump, the backlash is already mounting. It’s not looking good for him.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....this is hypocrisy, you obviously feel threatened by perceived racism which why you cry about it in every discussion yet you attack others as feeling threatened....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....this is hypocrisy, you obviously feel threatened by perceived racism which why you cry about it in every discussion yet you attack others as feeling threatened....
False accusations don’t affect innocent parties. If you aren’t a racist, it wouldn’t bother you. Example - If a woman called me fat, or broke, or dumb why the fvck would I care?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Ok. I was entertained for a while. Time for me to turn the mongrel loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.