Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Tinder dead or what?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience:

September 2013: Approximately 10 quality matches per day, lots of great conversation and flirting, obtaining numbers daily, hot chicks even volunteering their number after a few messages, landing dates galore. An absolute goldmine.

Fast forward...

February 2014: Couple matches per day if I'm lucky, most are uggs or single mothers with 17 kids, the attractive matches seldom reply or are quick to dismiss me, even the fatties seem standoffish, lots of "this is soo overwhelming" type comments. Still get the occasional number or date but mostly just a shadow of its former self.

I'm still using the same pictures and bio since day 1 (decided to leave well enough alone). So that's not it.

Just curious if anyone else has noticed a gradual decline? I figured it's either became flooded with increasingly better looking guys, my current age of 31 now vs 29 then is somehow a deterrent, girls have moved onto the next trendy dating device, standards and egos have further shot into orbit, or any combination thereof.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whisper is the new app everyone's talking about. Tinder is indeed dead. Very short shelf life these new apps.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it's because you've already swiped all the chicks in your area and vice versa. I thought the same thing, till I went down state for the weekend in an area I haven't used tinder before, and got a quick 40+ matches in a few short days.

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, dead imo.
The only matches I get are prostitutes asking me how many "roses" I'm willing to pay

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Meisterman said. You already swiped through all your matches. If you go to a new area or expand your search radius, you'll get lots of new matches. Alternatively, you can just create a new account in your current area. You'll get lots of matches again.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meisterman said:
Nah, it's because you've already swiped all the chicks in your area and vice versa. I thought the same thing, till I went down state for the weekend in an area I haven't used tinder before, and got a quick 40+ matches in a few short days.
Yup you use a fakeGPS app that works like Gold was able to pipeline 4 chicks that I met in LA that way.....living in a small midwest state you're better of traveling to a state that literally has millions of single women it was easy peasy

sylvester the cat said:
Whisper is the new app everyone's talking about. Tinder is indeed dead. Very short shelf life these new apps.
If whisper is the new "it" app were all doomed that shyt is like windows 3.1 of apps