Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this woman disrespecting her man?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this age and culture of b1tches, I dont believe women can really tell if she is disrespecting her man or not...awfully their weak minds are brainwashed from media since their childhood.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
In this age and culture of b1tches, I dont believe women can really tell if she is disrespecting her man or not...awfully their weak minds are brainwashed from media since their childhood.
I dont agree with you , women know what is respective and what is dis-respective very clearly , they just want to make it that a man wi accept a dis-respective as normal behavior

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They know what is respectful and disrespectful because they can put on the act of being respectful during the early stages of dating. In order to put on an act of being respectful, you have to know what being respectful is, even if you're faking it. The knowledge is there in their brain and many women use this act to rope a man in during the early stages of dating, only to change for the worse once they've been seeing each other for a while and the man is emotionally invested.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
if she's a green card alien and you divorce, back she goes. After seeing how superior life is here, think she wants to risk THAT? :) Get a foreign woman, guys, you've got at least a 5 year "warranty" on her that way and you know right where to go to get her replacement.