Is this what we pay NASA to do?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://forum.i3d.net/attachments/ba...no-console-bad-company-2-facepalm_implied.jpg

Seriously, conspiracy theorists are starting to lose their touch. The crazy guy in downtown Chicago today had a better theory about Russians kidnapping Americans and replacing them with Russian doubles waiting for their orders to attack.

Like the lady from NASA said, Dione had moved in each of the shots. Its like taking 3 shots in a row of a person walking across a background with three different colored filters. If you want to make it look real you're going to have to do some shopping.

Reaction score
Morons

That article and YOU are like US government and Glen Beck, blaming 9/11 conspiracy theorists (truthers) for 9/11 itself.

You folks are marching into a fascist state. :flowers:

Oh sh!t!! We are afraid of some made up CIA boogie man, let's ban 1st amendment, and 2nd amendment, and let's pay tax on air we exhale. Idiots. :mad:

By the way. This article seems to be designed to take away credibility from 'conspiracy theorists'.. It generalizes truthers as 'conspiracy theorists' right in the first sentence. I'm a truther, I LOVE it when I KNOW the truth, and guess what, I never heard of that article until now. In fact I don't even give a damn about saturn or the moon, or whatever else bullsh!t you write about to take our focus away from real issues.

You folks with small brains can go fvck yourselves for all I'm concerned with.

P.S. As a matter of fact, if you don't see official news on www.infowars.com then it's crap, probably designed by the government thinktanks to demonize truth oriented community. Up to you what you ingest into your brain, truth, or bullsh!t. I'm serious, up to you really what you give a fvck about, 9/11 cover up, fascist state, or some alien bull sh!t designed to demonize the real issues.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you know more than half of all nasa employees, are dyslexic?

just an interesting and useless fact i thought i'd throw out there.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how I just pointed something out and some people here are throwing me under the bus. I'm not surprised since the person who found this is getting death threats and being forced to stop posting his videos.

I just found this article interesting how some random photo can cause so much trouble.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
It's funny how I just pointed something out and some people here are throwing me under the bus.
Because you're trying to start controversy over nothing. People are putting you in your place because we're tired of morons.

If you want to start sh*t, you better have some solid evidence.

I'm not surprised since the person who found this is getting death threats and being forced to stop posting his videos.
Looks like it all works out in the end...