Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this typical for girls with low self esteem (interest or not)

John_Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just wondering is this a sign of interest here........because some girls are just strange. What do you think?

I'm in college right now.

This girl is very pretty but has low self esteem, thats pretty much public information.

When she met me at first, she seems really friendly and gave a lot of green lights. But now, she seems really distant and aloof to me (e.g. she would almost never initiate a conversation with, only laughs at my jokes if we're alone etc). I did not do anything "unDJ".
For everyone else she and I hang out with, she seems so much more friendly, such as she would initiate conversations and stuff. It's like she ignores me and only me. But none of them are "hotter" than me I'd say.

I don't get why.....

I'm pretty cute I would say, and I'm really well accomplished for my age.

She has a really abusive bf but I have no gf right now.

What she doing lol?????

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you suffer from having lower status in your group? Are you the center of attention? When you talk do people quiet down and listen to you? Think about that and simmer on it.

John_Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
FM 3321 said:
Do you suffer from having lower status in your group? Are you the center of attention? When you talk do people quiet down and listen to you? Think about that and simmer on it.
1) Exact opposite
2)Depends
3)Sometimes

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe something to do with the abusive boyfriend?

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Smith said:
What she doing lol?????
She's probably nervous around you. Haven't you ever had a huge crush on a girl that it's become hard to just talk to her? It's the same way with them. If you are absolutely sure that she likes you and want something to happen, you're gonna have to make the first move because she will not.

John_Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not absoluately sure, but she talks to everyone but me. I'm not bad lookinng i know.............even if I was, I don't think that qualifies to ignore someone.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
dude, dealing with the same thing. got a lot of green lights. she has guys after her too. but defiantley a lot of green lights but she doesnt initiate things i have to do all that sh*t and she acts flakey sometimes. she did say though when we were in her bed that i make her real nervous. could be the same thing. you gotta probably make a move on her cause she aint going to. basically you got to lower her risk. These girls are kind of complicated they are too wishy washy or she just is playing games but most likely she has low self esteem and shy around you. Just dont fvck up too much pursuing her.