Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this too manipulative

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
nateistoraw said:
Hi, I have a 1st date coming up soon.
Thats great, good for you.

I have really thought this out.
Haha Ok?? Your only thoughts should be on what you will be doing and having fun.

The date will involve some walking.
I would hope so, I'm glad to see that you are not a paraplegic.

On the date, I will "encounter" a homeless person and give them food that was stored in a "doggie-bag". After they gladly accept, or at least I hope:]
:crackup: What the **** is this ****?

"I asked for a sandwich bi$%h" -Scary Movie
:confused: Your weird. lol (No offense)

After that I will ask them if they were a veteran, if they say yes, I will give them like a dollar or 2. If not, I will continue to the next step.
I am at a lost. Did you lose a family member in the war or something and Will you even be paying attention to your date while your doing all of this stuff?

I will have some little conversation with them, and actually get their name. I will tell them good luck, and I have confidence in them.
The hell is this? Is this a joke? Are you kidding around here? I sure hope so.

Now is my plans for the upcoming date too manipulative?
To tell you the honest to god truth, I dont even see any plans for a date here. All you did was talk about finding some homeless person, giving them some food in a doggy bag (As if anyone would want that) and asking them if they are a veteran. You dont even say what your going to do before or after this incident. Nope sorry, I dont see anything about a 'date' here at all. If your going to plan to be manipulative on a date, at least plan the date portion out, ok?

Reaction score
nateistoraw said:
Okay, I wish i could make a poll for this.

I personally think it was a good idea, however, you all are the DJs.

I think I should have a more natural date, then one thats planned from a to b.
You need to get laid my friend. lol :up:

Concentrate on her. Completely. Trust me. :up:

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thread of the year right here. I laughed my ass.... LOL at the jesus comment.

It'd be great if you could pull like a 20oz ribeye from a hat...complete with a salad and baked potato (still warm)

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you talk to a homeless person with a hot chick beside you, they will likely be a nutjob, a drunk, or a drunken nutjob, cut your throat and do her fifty times.

Bad plan.

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ,It was good idea in theory. However it is was premeditated.

If you ever encounter a bum go ahead, but d'ont ever go around 'looking' for a bum while your spending time with a plate. Always move naturally.

You can show you generous qualities to women in better ways, which don't necessarily have to include bums.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I seen that Law and order episode:

Buddy helped the homeless guy cause he saw the homeless guy was wearing his marine corps patches. Buddy says "Hey man, you really in the Marines?" Homeless guy responds "Yeah, Gulf War 1."

Turns out buddy was a Marine himself, and was just helping out a fellow Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine and all that good stuff.

It certainly wasn't because he pitied the vet. Pity a vet and you're liable to get an ass-whooping right there.

Anyways gents, support the troops. Hate the war, praise the warrior.

(What a strange thread...)

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: i just damn near shot my sprite out of my nose reading this